Men in women's bathrooms

I don't have mental confusion, I have Gender Dysphoria. MY brain doesn't match my body or vice versa.

Do you think I WANT to do this?

Do you think this was an easy choice?

Bulimics I'm sure don't want to vomit after every meal. OCDs I'm sure don't want to circle a building three times before they enter....600 lb people on the verge of death probably really don't want to eat that third pizza for breakfast..

..Let me break this to you as gently as I can, since your therapists have their hands bound by the APA to keep this information from you.

The definition of delusions:

"DSM IV, 2,000 pp 765:

"“A false belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that is firmly sustained despite what almost everyone else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary....

Looking between your legs and seeing a dick and testicles and insisting you're a woman no matter what, means you are clinically delusional. Good luck gathering experts at the legal challenges to your using the woman's bathroom.. Your delusions are not a platform to demand your intrusion into women's private hygiene areas. The buck stops here.

I feel for you. But you will not force the rest of us to adjust reality to accommodate your delusions.

Last edited:
This whole thing is stupid. You're not worried about transgender. You're worried about strait men who want to molest. That's already against the law.

As is beating up transgenders, which carries the added weight of being a hate crime, so they can, with comfort, go into the restroom that is appropriate for their genitalia, right?

Did you have a point?

Looking between your legs and seeing a dick and testicles and insisting you're a woman no matter what, means you are clinically delusional. Good luck gathering experts at the legal challenges to your using the woman's bathroom.. Your delusions are not a platform to demand your intrusion into women's private hygiene areas. The buck stops here.

I feel for you. But you will not force the rest of us to adjust reality to accommodate your delusions.
Cherry picking from the old DSM to make a point, having hitler in your sig, yeah you're a real intellectual giant.

This whole thing is stupid. You're not worried about transgender. You're worried about strait men who want to molest. That's already against the law.

As is beating up transgenders, which carries the added weight of being a hate crime, so they can, with comfort, go into the restroom that is appropriate for their genitalia, right?

Did you have a point?

Made it, everything is good because we have a law on the books prohibiting the assault on trannies

ACtually the ladies room works just fine.

For ladies.
Also for Renae and Renae isn't bothering anyone so why does Renae bother you? You homophobic? Do you do know most homophobes are self loathing gays, right?

How do you know he doesn't bother anyone?
Well we know she bothers you people but that's your problem. You tell me how she bothers you and we will both see that she really isn't bothering you at all. The problem with you is all in your fucking stupid head.

I don't know him well enough.

I've told Renea before that he provides me with hours of entertainment.

You on the other hand is an enabler and as such, since you are enabling his castration, will you take responsibility for the buyers remorse that a large number of trannies have after its done?

Or, like the coward you appear to be, will you walk away from the poor guy?
I will always tell a transsexual or transgender or gay person to never cut off your penis that is the biggest mistake of your life

Well we know she bothers you people but that's your problem. You tell me how she bothers you and we will both see that she really isn't bothering you at all. The problem with you is all in your fucking stupid head.

The problem is, you don't see the problem. You're imagining the problem to be some sort of prejudice against transgenders... it's not. The problem is, when you allow persons with penises into the women's restrooms, you also allow sexual predators. There is no way for us to discern if someone is a "harmless transgender" person or a sexual predator. By enabling this policy, you remove the reasonable expectation factor under the law... so now, if you have a sexual predator in the women's room, they can simply claim they were within their rights to be there (gender identity).

Look... imagine a court case where a victim claims to have been sexually molested in a women's restroom... It will all boil down to the predator's word against the victim. There is no reason for the predator not to have been there... whereas, if you have the restriction of females only, then what was he doing there? This might determine the outcome of such a case. All because we're trying to appease confused men who think they are women.

But hey... I am an open-minded guy! ...If we're going to make this law of the land, that males can go into female restrooms, then so be it... I will begin to use women's restrooms exclusively from now on! I will also encourage every virile heterosexual male out there to do the same... just claim you felt like a woman today! What are you going to do about that? Challenge my gender identity? :dunno:
Wow boss you made some great arguments. Until someone gives me a better argument than yours, you're kind of winning in my mind.

I have no reason to side with either side really. I see why some on those trannys should be allowed to use the ladies room but what do they say to your argument? You'd make a great lawyer.

One time I worried about potential nambla members who would adopt young boys and someone quickly pointed out that hetero male child molesters might adopt too.

But this is different. If women don't want penis' in the bathroom I think places will have to go with two gender neutral bathrooms that lock rather than mens and girl public.

One bar I go to has public restrooms and 1 private bathroom. Probably what that's for

neither, I want help for both. I have respect and sympathy for all people with mental confusion of any kind.
I don't have mental confusion, I have Gender Dysphoria. MY brain doesn't match my body or vice versa.

Do you think I WANT to do this?

Do you think this was an easy choice?

Your cry for help is being heard, I hope you get the help you need. But it is mental, you cannot deny that.

Idiots like sealybobo are not helping people like you, they are doing more harm in their stupidity and ignorance.
By telling them they are not flawed human beings for feeling how they feel?

Renae might be mental for all we know but not all trannies are the same just like not all straight women love to give head. Some hate it some love it some just give head on your birthday. You think everyone can and should think just like you

I have it. If someone wants to be transgender then they have to go register that on their license. So if you enter a bar and you show your ID it says you're a woman the bartender or bouncer can look at your picture and see in the picture you're a woman and so if you get caught in the bathroom and somebody calls you out you can show them your ID and prove that you're either a man or woman

The problem is, you don't see the problem. You're imagining the problem to be some sort of prejudice against transgenders... it's not. The problem is, when you allow persons with penises into the women's restrooms, you also allow sexual predators. There is no way for us to discern if someone is a "harmless transgender" person or a sexual predator. By enabling this policy, you remove the reasonable expectation factor under the law... so now, if you have a sexual predator in the women's room, they can simply claim they were within their rights to be there (gender identity).

Look... imagine a court case where a victim claims to have been sexually molested in a women's restroom... It will all boil down to the predator's word against the victim. There is no reason for the predator not to have been there... whereas, if you have the restriction of females only, then what was he doing there? This might determine the outcome of such a case. All because we're trying to appease confused men who think they are women.

But hey... I am an open-minded guy! ...If we're going to make this law of the land, that males can go into female restrooms, then so be it... I will begin to use women's restrooms exclusively from now on! I will also encourage every virile heterosexual male out there to do the same... just claim you felt like a woman today! What are you going to do about that? Challenge my gender identity? :dunno:

You ignored the relevant part of that. Nobody is saying all men should be allowed in women's restrooms.They are saying transgender. Nobody becomes transgender until they begin the transition and live their lives as a woman.That transition includes much more than putting on a dress. If you claim "I just feel like a woman today" that doesn't meet the criteria, and you know it. In your scenario, the obvious first question would be "Is the accused living as a woman, and when did that begin" . If the accused had actually begun living as a woman, then it would be a he said--she said case as you describe. If not, then every law that is in effect now could be used against him. Please tell me where you think I am wrong.

use a bathroom designated for family or handicapped. no need for special treatment.
I'm not asking for special treatment.... Im asking to use the restroom appropriate for my gender. I'm not ashamed of who I am.
Well, the problem is that neither the men's room nor the women's room is completely appropriate for your current "gender".
ACtually the ladies room works just fine.
"Works just fine" does not equal "appropriate"

You ignored the relevant part of that. Nobody is saying all men should be allowed in women's restrooms.They are saying transgender. Nobody becomes transgender until they begin the transition and live their lives as a woman.That transition includes much more than putting on a dress. If you claim "I just feel like a woman today" that doesn't meet the criteria, and you know it. In your scenario, the obvious first question would be "Is the accused living as a woman, and when did that begin" . If the accused had actually begun living as a woman, then it would be a he said--she said case as you describe. If not, then every law that is in effect now could be used against him. Please tell me where you think I am wrong.
All the man has to do is say he feels like a woman

www.fpiw.org/blog/2015/12/29/wa-human-rights-commission-all-businesses-must-let-men-in-womens-bathroom

Bulimics I'm sure don't want to vomit after every meal. OCDs I'm sure don't want to circle a building three times before they enter....600 lb people on the verge of death probably really don't want to eat that third pizza for breakfast..

..Let me break this to you as gently as I can, since your therapists have their hands bound by the APA to keep this information from you.

The definition of delusions:

"DSM IV, 2,000 pp 765:

"“A false belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that is firmly sustained despite what almost everyone else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary....

Cherry picking from the old DSM to make a point, having hitler in your sig, yeah you're a real intellectual giant.

Good for you...lashing out is one of the symptoms of the first steps towards healing. It's the first line of defense for someone suffering from delusions when someone confronts them with reality. Baby steps..

Are you suggesting that the DSM has modified this statement defining delusions?

“A false belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that is firmly sustained despite what almost everyone else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary....

P

I got it! cameras in the bathrooms

All the man has to do is say he feels like a woman

www.fpiw.org/blog/2015/12/29/wa-human-rights-commission-all-businesses-must-let-men-in-womens-bathroom

If that was all it took to be transgender, I would agree with you. There is a lot more to it than that.

Forum List

Back