Men in women's bathrooms

The problem is, you can't say "you're a protected group" but you only have certain selected Constitutional rights. If transgenders are a protected group under 14th Amendment auspices, then they have FULL constitutional rights against ALL discrimination.

Well considering nobody knows how to discriminate like the left, I'm betting in their mind they think they will be controlling which men can use the women's facilities and which can't.

Impossible to do. Every man is a "potential woman waiting to unfold". Adjust your laws accordingly.

The problem is, you can't say "you're a protected group" but you only have certain selected Constitutional rights. If transgenders are a protected group under 14th Amendment auspices, then they have FULL constitutional rights against ALL discrimination.
And this is why I am looking for clarification and where this will lead.

They aren't though. Men don't have protections for their behaviors and mental delusions. Men can't walk into women's segregated hygiene retreats.

SORRY! :popcorn:

As for your second point, who cares if it's a grown man if he's not trying to molest her or something else that could actually hurt the child?

Yes folks...a liberal really did just say that. Who cares? Um...all of a society. Only a pedophile believes that a grown man should get naked and shower with a little girl. So....your post says quite a lot about you :eusa_whistle:

Not all of society I'd bet, and pedophiles have a sexual attraction to little girls. I asked you what the big deal was if there was no attraction or anything. The transgender in question isn't freaking touching her, or even looking at her any different then he would if he was actually showering with say, his lamp.

so long as the grown man doesn't "molest" her or otherwise "hurt the child".

Isn't that the entire freaking point of the objection? Isn't that the only reason you could possibly have to be all up in arms? It seems more like You're being harmed then the actual kid is, and not even really harmed, just your sensibilities.

So the fact that she shouldn't have any idea what a naked grown man

Why...not? Does telling a little girl thats just a naked dude hurt her in some way...? Anymore then telling her what a finger, or tongue or butt is, or seeing a woman naked does?

And the parents right to decide what their children sees takes a back seat in your mind to what you want their children to see?

I don't want their children to see anything, but when you take them out into society...they're going to see things good and bad. They could see a car accident, watch a poor cyclist get splattered all across the street. Hell that's probably MORE likely.

I would highly recommend reading this entire thread before jumping in midway and commenting. This thread is filled with stories about these sick bastards trying to watch little girls dress and undress.

I'm just not going to read through 190 pages, i don't have the time nor the patience. Either way that's called anecdotal evidence. National statistics is actually Representative...though I doubt they'd actually go in your favor here.

As for your second point, who cares if it's a grown man if he's not trying to molest her or something else that could actually hurt the child?

Yes folks...a liberal really did just say that. Who cares? Um...all of a society. Only a pedophile believes that a grown man should get naked and shower with a little girl. So....your post says quite a lot about you :eusa_whistle:

Not all of society I'd bet, and pedophiles have a sexual attraction to little girls. I asked you what the big deal was if there was no attraction or anything. The transgender in question isn't freaking touching her, or even looking at her any different then he would if he was actually showering with say, his lamp.

Isn't that the entire freaking point of the objection? Isn't that the only reason you could possibly have to be all up in arms? It seems more like You're being harmed then the actual kid is, and not even really harmed, just your sensibilities.

Why...not? Does telling a little girl thats just a naked dude hurt her in some way...? Anymore then telling her what a finger, or tongue or butt is, or seeing a woman naked does?

And the parents right to decide what their children sees takes a back seat in your mind to what you want their children to see?

I don't want their children to see anything, but when you take them out into society...they're going to see things good and bad. They could see a car accident, watch a poor cyclist get splattered all across the street. Hell that's probably MORE likely.

I would highly recommend reading this entire thread before jumping in midway and commenting. This thread is filled with stories about these sick bastards trying to watch little girls dress and undress.

I'm just not going to read through 190 pages, i don't have the time nor the patience. Either way that's called anecdotal evidence. National statistics is actually Representative...though I doubt they'd actually go in your favor here.
So. In your inquiry about this subject you seem to think that they should be able to be in a locker room, with young girls and expose themselves to these young girls?

Rottweiler.

My apologies to you. I was wondering where he was leading and now I know.

It appears as if he was referencing a trans-gendered who transitioned.

In no way do I condone what he is implying.

It is one thing for a transitioned individual using a public facility, behind a closed door.

He is advocating that women and girls be exposed to degeneracy by wanting them to endure this exposure by having them strip in their presence.

They aren't though. Men don't have protections for their behaviors and mental delusions. Men can't walk into women's segregated hygiene retreats.

We're not talking about men, we're talking about transgenders. I am saying, if you make "transgender" a protected class who has constitutional rights... they have FULL rights. If you can't give them FULL rights, you can't make them a protected class under the 14th Amendment.

It's a silly argument and one that any rational person should understand. I'm sorry that going to the bathroom is such an ordeal and problem for transgenders but I can't see how we tear down social mores and conventions so as to accommodate 0.03% of the population.. who are essentially, sexual deviants. Boys and Girls don't go potty together... they don't even share the same bathroom in families at home!

It's like we're being asked to somehow PRETEND that a transgender is a woman because they claim to feel like a woman. But we don't ever know how people really feel... we can't set laws according to feelings. We do know what a penis is... we can set laws based on presence of a penis. That's what we've been doing in Western culture for hundreds of years and there has been no problem until now.

We're not talking about men, we're talking about transgenders. I am saying, if you make "transgender" a protected class who has constitutional rights... they have FULL rights. If you can't give them FULL rights, you can't make them a protected class under the 14th Amendment.

It's a silly argument and one that any rational person should understand. I'm sorry that going to the bathroom is such an ordeal and problem for transgenders but I can't see how we tear down social mores and conventions so as to accommodate 0.03% of the population.. who are essentially, sexual deviants. Boys and Girls don't go potty together... they don't even share the same bathroom in families at home!

It's like we're being asked to somehow PRETEND that a transgender is a woman because they claim to feel like a woman. But we don't ever know how people really feel... we can't set laws according to feelings. We do know what a penis is... we can set laws based on presence of a penis. That's what we've been doing in Western culture for hundreds of years and there has been no problem until now.
Don't kid yourself Boss - going to the bathroom is not such an ordeal and problem for transgenders. And if it truly was (and it's not), then that is their problem. It's not society's. They can either get on special medication or keep their ass at home.

Rottweiler.

My apologies to you. I was wondering where he was leading and now I know.

It appears as if he was referencing a trans-gendered who transitioned.

In no way do I condone what he is implying.

It is one thing for a transitioned individual using a public facility, behind a closed door.

He is advocating that women and girls be exposed to degeneracy by wanting them to endure this exposure by having them strip in their presence.
Hey - you don't owe me any apology. I was simply saying that you might have grandchildren one day and this could become an issue for you again. I have two small daughters right now and this is a major issue for me. Luckily, I live in an ultra-conservative utopia of sanity and rational thought, so I expect they will be safe while they are at school. However, if it ever comes to the point where the school says it is ok for a male to use the same locker rooms and restrooms that my daughters are using, I'll simply resort to violence to solve the issue. My daughters are well worth spending time in prison for. Well worth it.

So. In your inquiry about this subject you seem to think that they should be able to be in a locker room, with young girls and expose themselves to these young girls?

Expose themselves in the same sense anyone else would who's in the same locker room or whatever. I asked what harm it did to the child, a little girl seeing a penis isn't inherently harmful you realize? You say degeneracy but what exactly does a transgendered person harm by simply carrying on about their business?

Expose themselves in the same sense anyone else would who's in the same locker room or whatever. I asked what harm it did to the child, a little girl seeing a penis isn't inherently harmful you realize? You say degeneracy but what exactly does a transgendered person harm by simply carrying on about their business?
If a little girl seeing a penis isn't (and I quote) "inherently harmful" then why is it illegal for a child to purchase a Playboy or Playgirl? Why is it illegal for a child to enter a strip club?

You do realize you not only made the most degenerate comment in world history, it was also the dumbest ever made. I can only assume that you are a pedophile for you to believe that it's ok for grown men to change and shower with little girls and that no harm is done to a little girl were any of that to occur.

Further still - where do you derive the power to decide what is harmful and what is not harmful for my children?

Last edited:

Well there is some logic. You're going to jump in with wild claims and then tell us you don't have time to be informed. I also love the fact that dozens and dozens of links to horrific sexual assaults is "anecdotal" in your mind. Basically, any evidence that proves you are wrong you simply declare "anecdotal"

My daughter's and grand daughters don' t need to be in a locker room, pool locker room or fitness center with a man who thinks they are a women removing "his" clothes in their presence and exposing his "penis" just because he has breasts.

Cut the penis off. Then we can have this conversation.

No my sexually disturbed and deviant dear....that is not the "whole point". The whole point is that a child is horribly harmed by seeing adults naked. That's exactly why it is illegal for a little boy to purchase a Playboy and why it is illegal for a little girl to purchase a Playgirl.

Seriously - you are so sick that you don't even realize how sick you are. What are you going to claim next? That is perfectly ok for three grown men to triple team an 8 year old girl in a porn?!? My God you are one sick S.O.B. How you can sit here and act like it's curious why anyone would be opposed to little children showering with grown adults of the opposite sex is mind-boggling. I hope someone recognizes you for the sexual predator that you are and gets you behind bars soon before you can do any more harm to society.

I sincerely hope that the F.B.I. is monitoring all of this and is tracking your IP address as we speak. You are clearly a danger to society. Anyone who can't understand why my 6 year old daughter should not be getting naked with a 57 year old man needs to be locked away for life.

I sincerely hope that the F.B.I. is monitoring all of this and is tracking your IP address as we speak. You are clearly a danger to society. Anyone who can't understand why my 6 year old daughter should not be getting naked with a 57 year old man needs to be locked away for life.
He has got to be a troll, a tranny or pedophile.

I'm leaning towards pedophile.

If a little girl seeing a penis isn't (and I quote) "inherently harmful" then why is it illegal for a child to purchase a Playboy or Playgirl? Why is it illegal for a child to enter a strip club?

Because we're a bunch of prudes in the United States for starters. More seriously because all of those things have an UNDENIABLE sexual part to them. You're comparing a playboy to an anatomy text book for all intents and purposes, they aren't the same.

You do realize you not only made the most degenerate comment in world history, it was also the dumbest ever made

You're being hyperbolic, chill out.

it's ok for grown men to change and shower with little girls and that no harm is done to a little girl were any of that to occur.

What. Harm. Is. Done. Nudists are a thing, and while I haven't done extensive research I imagine if there were massive findings of Nudist female children being majorly mentally screwed up just because they saw a penis...well, I think it'd be a thing.

where do you derive the power to decide what is harmful and what is not harmful for my children?

I DIDN'T. I ACTUALLY ASKED YOU HOW IT WAS HARMFUL AT ALL. I repeat again...when you take your kids out into public they are going to see shit you might not like. Just like if you turn on the TV there is a chance theres something on you don't like.

I also love the fact that dozens and dozens of links to horrific sexual assaults is "anecdotal" in your mind.

It's called that because it's not exactly Representative of things.Kind of like how dozens and dozens of stories isn't evidence of a crime wave in a country as big as the united states.

The whole point is that a child is horribly harmed by seeing adults naked.

Based on...what research, what logical idea is this? Forcing a child, sure but just seeing it as you see a toe or a leg? Why?

hat's exactly why it is illegal for a little boy to purchase a Playboy and why it is illegal for a little girl to purchase a Playgirl.

How the hell do you keep mixing up anatomy with sex? You can use your damned finger for sex it has other damned uses, Jesus Christ.

That is perfectly ok for three grown men to triple team an 8 year old girl in a porn?!?

...Are you serious or just like trying to be flame tastic in your trolling? I realize you're deeply emotional and stuff about this but chill. the. hell. out. How are the two things even remotely similar and who the hell is fine with that? You understand that this would be like if you said it's okay for a little girl to see another woman naked...but then saying you'd totally be okay with three grown ass women to molest her?

They aren't the same fucking thing.

How you can sit here and act like it's curious why anyone would be opposed to little children showering with grown adults of the opposite sex is mind-boggling.

I asked what harm it did to the kids, I'm not boggled, I understand that some people are opposed because they have their sensibilities and they run counter to this means and does.

Forum List

Back