Men in women's bathrooms

Now if a man who is a pervert and not transgender walks into a woman's bathroom and starts whipping his penis around, then he will be arrested.

Well what if he DOESN'T do that but instead, he goes into the stall and masturbates to the sounds of women peeing around him because that turns him on? You okay with that? Or... what if he installs a hidden video camera in his shoe and he slips it over by the stall you're girlfriend, wife, mother is peeing in and videos her as she thinks it's just a shoe? Is that acceptable in your universe?

She's trying to be a woman because she feels that she should be a woman.

You don't KNOW how this individual feels and you have no way of really telling how they feel. All you can go by is what they CLAIM to feel. And that's why we can't go by how you FEEL... what's between your legs as your given genitalia is what matters. That's factually what you ARE... regardless of what you FEEL you are.

You have a vivid imagination. There is nothing stopping a perv from doing this now. You act like barring the transgendered from using the bathroom will put a stop to perverts in women's bathrooms. You're blaming the transgendered who just want to pee for all the perverts in the world. You seem to be very confused. Tell me something; we know that transgendered men to women have been using women's bathrooms for years. Why is it that now all of a sudden you are worried about it? It never caused a problem in the past, but now you are worried that it will? Again, you are very confused.

Yes there IS something stopping pervs.... Men aren't supposed to be in the ladies room! If they are caught there, they can go to jail.... or at least, they COULD. Now, who knows?

And it's certainly NOT a "vivid imagination" as there are literally dozens of stories popping up from all over America of perverts in restrooms, taking pictures, exposing themselves, the works! You've given them a convenient cover and you want to give them legal cover as well.

Their actions are already illegal. It doesn't matter if someone is a transwoman, man or biological female.....if you're taking pictures of people in the next stall, you'll get arrested.
Yes...but the difference is you want to give them access. You want the crime to be committed and a victim to be created. If I can stop a man from entering the women's restroom (and I will every time - laws be damned), then I can stop a crime from occurring and prevent someone from becoming a victim.

You seem to have this idea that the transgenedered are perverts who want to take pictures of your little girl. You are having a very difficult time differentiating between a transgender and a pervert. They are not the same.

You seem to have this idea that the transgenedered are perverts who want to take pictures of your little girl. You are having a very difficult time differentiating between a transgender and a pervert. They are not the same.

You seem to have this idea perverts wanting to take pictures of his little girl don't have enough smarts to say they are transgenders in order to put themselves in the place where they can take pictures of his little girl.

And to be honest, there really is no difference between a pervert and a transgender.

Well what if he DOESN'T do that but instead, he goes into the stall and masturbates to the sounds of women peeing around him because that turns him on? You okay with that? Or... what if he installs a hidden video camera in his shoe and he slips it over by the stall you're girlfriend, wife, mother is peeing in and videos her as she thinks it's just a shoe? Is that acceptable in your universe?

You don't KNOW how this individual feels and you have no way of really telling how they feel. All you can go by is what they CLAIM to feel. And that's why we can't go by how you FEEL... what's between your legs as your given genitalia is what matters. That's factually what you ARE... regardless of what you FEEL you are.

You have a vivid imagination. There is nothing stopping a perv from doing this now. You act like barring the transgendered from using the bathroom will put a stop to perverts in women's bathrooms. You're blaming the transgendered who just want to pee for all the perverts in the world. You seem to be very confused. Tell me something; we know that transgendered men to women have been using women's bathrooms for years. Why is it that now all of a sudden you are worried about it? It never caused a problem in the past, but now you are worried that it will? Again, you are very confused.

Yes there IS something stopping pervs.... Men aren't supposed to be in the ladies room! If they are caught there, they can go to jail.... or at least, they COULD. Now, who knows?

And it's certainly NOT a "vivid imagination" as there are literally dozens of stories popping up from all over America of perverts in restrooms, taking pictures, exposing themselves, the works! You've given them a convenient cover and you want to give them legal cover as well.

Their actions are already illegal. It doesn't matter if someone is a transwoman, man or biological female.....if you're taking pictures of people in the next stall, you'll get arrested.
Yes...but the difference is you want to give them access. You want the crime to be committed and a victim to be created. If I can stop a man from entering the women's restroom (and I will every time - laws be damned), then I can stop a crime from occurring and prevent someone from becoming a victim.

You have the idea that you can allow only selected males into woman's restrooms without allowing all males into restrooms.

Rights don't work that way.

Let's take a look at some states and their laws shall we?

Minnesota has protected people based on gender identity in public accommodation since 1993. How many incidents of "little girls" seeing trans people's genitals?

Rhode Island since 1995, New Mexico 2004, California 2011, DC 2006, Illinois 2006, Hawaii 2005, Washington 2006, New Jersey 2006, Vermont 2007, Oregon 2007, Iowa 2007, Colorado 2008, Nevada 2011, Connecticut 2011, Massachusetts 2011, Delaware 2013, Maryland 2014, Utah 2015 and New York 2016.

So a number of states have had laws protecting people from discrimination in public accommodation for over a decade a couple of them over TWO decades. How many "traumatized" women and girls are there as a result? (And don't forget the links to these traumatized individuals)

Seriously wytch - I used to have a certain level of respect for you. I knew you were clueless with a radicalized agenda. But I thought you were at least genuine. Now you've shown yourself to be a complete pig. Anybody who believes that rape victims should be forced to endure men in the restroom with them or little girls should be forced to strip and shower with grown men is a total piece of shit. Seek help wytch. Your hate for the straight community is a special kind of sick. You're not getting back at me at all by forcing some rape victim I don't know in another state to endure a second rape or some child I don't know in another state to endure being molested by a cross-dresser. You're hurting them. The fact that you take pleasure in that is disturbing.

From a rape victim that wytch is trying to torment further:

"Here is my concern: as a rape survivor, who is going to compensate me for my trauma when I have to use a public restroom where a man is permitted to go in with his penis (rapists' weapon of choice) or tend to "cleanup on aisle 6" when my PTSD won't permit me to enter an area where I don't feel safe? Where is my safe zone?"

Hey Rotty, where's the link for that quote?

I noticed you ignored this:

Open Carry Laws Can Be Detrimental to Veterans With PTSD

(an actual person with an actual name)

He says open carry is bad for people with PTSD. Guess we need a law against open carry, right Rotty?

Seriously wytch - I used to have a certain level of respect for you. I knew you were clueless with a radicalized agenda. But I thought you were at least genuine. Now you've shown yourself to be a complete pig. Anybody who believes that rape victims should be forced to endure men in the restroom with them or little girls should be forced to strip and shower with grown men is a total piece of shit. Seek help wytch. Your hate for the straight community is a special kind of sick. You're not getting back at me at all by forcing some rape victim I don't know in another state to endure a second rape or some child I don't know in another state to endure being molested by a cross-dresser. You're hurting them. The fact that you take pleasure in that is disturbing.

"Here is my concern: as a rape survivor, who is going to compensate me for my trauma when I have to use a public restroom where a man is permitted to go in with his penis (rapists' weapon of choice) or tend to "cleanup on aisle 6" when my PTSD won't permit me to enter an area where I don't feel safe? Where is my safe zone?"

He says open carry is bad for people with PTSD. Guess we need a law against open carry, right Rotty?
Except that....again....we have a Constitutional right to bear arms. You do not have a Constitutional right to invade the facilities of the opposite sex. There is a reason it says "Men" on one door and "Women" on the other. And, while I do feel for our veterans suffering from PTSD, they are grown adults. Vastly different from what you want to force a 6 year old child to endure.

As far as the link - it was from a comment by a lady in the comment section at the bottom of an article about this nonsense.

You don't consider a grown man who desires to wear women's panties, makeup, and shower with little girls a "pervert"?

What I'm trying to figure out is this: Leftists tell us that sexual orientation is genetic, hard-wired into our DNA, immutable . . . but our actual sex is fluid, a social construct, and determined by how one feels and identifies.

And they consider themselves the champions of science?
Well see they took over the American Psychological Association in the 1970s & 80s so they could self-diagnose as "normal" and then assign any causal agent they liked to their condition, outside and in defiance often of the scientific method. In fact, the gays who gripped control away from the APA simply "disappeared' the Leona Tyler Principle of the APA. It was its guiding principle for decades. The principle simply said that any position the APA took publicly on a given condition HAD to be backed by hard science.

The gays who controlled the board at the time didn't even hold an up or down vote on disappearing that principle. You can't even find it in the APA archives to this date according to one astonished emeritus president in the interview below.

The same thing is going on with trannies. They are diagnosing it from the hip and selling that diagnosis as "hard fact" without any research whatsoever to back it up with and, in defiance of much research that says entertaining a tranny's delusions is in fact quite harmful to them. Especially if they coerce physicians (who should be thrown in prison) to amputate their healthy organs to leave them disabled and numb/incontinent for life.

For a clue at how the scientific establishment actually regards trannies: BREAKING: Johns Hopkins & American College of Pediatricians Formerly Denounce Sex-Change Procedures

Controversy over sex-change surgery at Hopkins raged, both in the media and inside the institution. “This was taking place at a very conservative place and in a highly charged atmosphere,” Schmidt recalls. “It’s pretty rough surgery; some people consider it mutilating. And, of course, the scientific side of it is pretty damn weak.”... Finally, in 1979, the unit’s then-director, Meyer, published a study questioning certain benefits of the surgery that helped convince the Hopkins hierarchy to eliminate its sex reassignment program entirely JHMN: Sexual Healing

You know what all of this stems from don't you? The gay lynch mob. Businesses (including mental health practices) are terrified of the gay lynch mob lies. All they have to do is falsely accuse someone of being a "bigot" or a "homophobe" and they stand to lose business. In order to avoid that, they simply appease them at all costs. If a mentally ill person comes in and says that they have some sexually deviant problem - the professional immediately "normalizes" to appease the gay lynch mob.

The thing is - that doesn't work with the rest of America. And, in fact, this here just might be the watershed moment in American history where the majority stood up against the liberal agenda and made it clear that we're taking back our country. This beat down by Crowder is epic. You can tell he could give a flying fig about his ratings here and the crowd loves it.

You're being hyperbolic again, I'm not the only person that thinks transgender people should be allowed to use the rooms they identify with. I haven't even said I did, I asked why you didn't and asked for the evidence to support your stance.

You asked what was wrong with a grown man changing, showering, and using the restrooms with little girls. The fact that you don't know is the problem.

And your final sentence there is comical. By your logic, I could ask "why don't you support punching people in the face and what is your evidence to support your stance"? And before you give some nonsense about bruises or other injuries, the human body heals. Every time. Without fail. Nobody has ever had a bruise for 70 years. So I guess by your "logic" (and man do I use that term lightly), it's completely ok to punch people in the face. Which is exactly what I'll be doing any time a grown man tries to enter a facility (restroom, locker room, etc.) with either of my little girls.

Yes, because your moral compass is a guiding light for all others. What with calling people whores and all.

You're being "hyperbolic" again. I challenged you with a question. I said maybe you're a titanic whore whose moral compass shattered under the weight of it all and then asked if you ever examined your own positions and life rather than challenging others about why they don't want their children seeing people naked.

By the way - I notice you skip over anything that is inconvenient for you. For instance, I asked if it was ok for a 6 year old to have sex with a 57 year old. You refuse to answer. Is it? Is it ok in your mind?

What I'm trying to figure out is this: Leftists tell us that sexual orientation is genetic, hard-wired into our DNA, immutable . . . but our actual sex is fluid, a social construct, and determined by how one feels and identifies.

Well see they took over the American Psychological Association in the 1970s & 80s so they could self-diagnose as "normal" and then assign any causal agent they liked to their condition, outside and in defiance often of the scientific method. In fact, the gays who gripped control away from the APA simply "disappeared' the Leona Tyler Principle of the APA. It was its guiding principle for decades. The principle simply said that any position the APA took publicly on a given condition HAD to be backed by hard science.

The gays who controlled the board at the time didn't even hold an up or down vote on disappearing that principle. You can't even find it in the APA archives to this date according to one astonished emeritus president in the interview below.

The same thing is going on with trannies. They are diagnosing it from the hip and selling that diagnosis as "hard fact" without any research whatsoever to back it up with and, in defiance of much research that says entertaining a tranny's delusions is in fact quite harmful to them. Especially if they coerce physicians (who should be thrown in prison) to amputate their healthy organs to leave them disabled and numb/incontinent for life.

For a clue at how the scientific establishment actually regards trannies: BREAKING: Johns Hopkins & American College of Pediatricians Formerly Denounce Sex-Change Procedures

Controversy over sex-change surgery at Hopkins raged, both in the media and inside the institution. “This was taking place at a very conservative place and in a highly charged atmosphere,” Schmidt recalls. “It’s pretty rough surgery; some people consider it mutilating. And, of course, the scientific side of it is pretty damn weak.”... Finally, in 1979, the unit’s then-director, Meyer, published a study questioning certain benefits of the surgery that helped convince the Hopkins hierarchy to eliminate its sex reassignment program entirely JHMN: Sexual Healing

Oh, I know HOW they did it. Where I get lost is how they can possibly delude themselves into thinking they make any kind of rational sense.

I suppose the answer is that leftists have no use for that "rational sense" crap.

Leftist's retardedness is hard wired in their dna.

Or something. My sister, the token liberal in my family - my mother has admitted to dropping her on her head as a child - came out with "I've used the bathroom so many times with gay and transgendered friends, and I just don't see the problem", to which I had to say, "That's you. I don't like sharing a bathroom with anyone, so why should your comfort level be forced on me and the vast majority of women who are like me?"

No, honey, the transgendered are just deluded weirdos who delight in making others uncomfortable to justify their own mental issues, which is bad enough. The problem is that you can't tell a genuine transgendered person from a sick bastard who just wants to exploit the situation for his own perviness until he actually does something bad, by which time it's too late. It's not like transgendered people have a stamp on their foreheads that reads, "100% genuine government approved trans".

Except that....again....we have a Constitutional right to bear arms. You do not have a Constitutional right to invade the facilities of the opposite sex. There is a reason it says "Men" on one door and "Women" on the other. And, while I do feel for our veterans suffering from PTSD, they are grown adults. Vastly different from what you want to force a 6 year old child to endure.

As far as the link - it was from a comment by a lady in the comment section at the bottom of an article about this nonsense.

Actually, we don't know yet about bathrooms and their constitutionality do we? The SCOTUS hasn't heard one of these bathroom cases. They've gone to court, just not all the way.

Ah so we don't know if the commenter was actually a rape victim, we know they have never been traumatized by being in the bathroom with someone transgendered and most likely they were a 60 year old white guy not a woman at all.

An anonymous commenter says they might be freaked out if they are in a women's restroom with a preoperative transsexual (even though women's rooms have stalls) and you want to pass laws requiring chromosome checks at bathroom doors as a result...but an actual PTSD victim and a veteran at that is actually freaked out by open carry and you wouldn't even consider waiting periods and background checks as reasonable would you?

Oh, I know HOW they did it. Where I get lost is how they can possibly delude themselves into thinking they make any kind of rational sense.

I suppose the answer is that leftists have no use for that "rational sense" crap.

They only use the words "rational sense" as buzzwords. They have no actual meaning and ultimately they know it. But if you're in a cult of irrational whims and mental delusions, and you're trying to sell that to the general public, you gaslight the public by making nonsense "sense" and irrationality "rational". The people at the top of the LGBT cult have deep and old ties to Scientology actually. Those folks are masters in manipulating and maintaining control over large groups of people using the very effective technique of gaslighting, alternating with suggestions of aggression/fear for failure to fall in line.

The only rational course of action they're engaged in, is blackmailing people in positions of power to do their bidding...or be exposed. The Rachael Maddow Show is the main extension and mouthpiece for this crucial part of the "culture war" (as she likes to call it openly). It's where they announce their intent to take down another powerful person (often a GOP governor) who has just recently openly declared he won't support the Church of LGBT. It serves as a powerful example to onlookers: "If you resist us, you're next!..."

It's what cults also do with their members to keep others in line. "Sister so and so is getting uppity, so we put her in the harmony hut and she can't come out until she admits the folly of her "mistakes".

It truly, actually is a cult and nothing but a cult. The latest "or else" manifesto and demand is "men in women's restrooms or else!".

13087781_860905937369090_5194288912221761777_n.jpg
fd9e8d000fd7ec49d57e9eadabdbd785e33fb1c4_m.gif

Person A is a born male transitioning to female, dresses as a woman (clothing, hair, makeup).

Person B is a born male not transitioning to female, dresses as a women (clothing, hair, makeup).

If you allow person A full access to women's bathrooms/dressing rooms/showers you must also allow person B the same access.

You cannot allow one male who says they "identify" as female into such places and then discriminate against another male who claims same. Or is there some litmus test happening prior to this person going into the bathroom? If so, please share.

The problem isn't 'zomg! a trans is going to molest someone if we let them use the women's bathroom!'. The problem is the perv who is going to molest someone because they absolutely will take advantage of the loophole that is created when you make a law stating that a person gets to use the bathroom of what gender they "identify" as. And they will take advantage of it, already have, do some research. Why wouldn't a perv take advantage of it??

How you pro-anything-goes types don't see this speaks volumes.

Or you do see it and choose to ignore it because "inclusiveness" or some bullshit.

Forum List

Back