Men in women's bathrooms

Such laws are "on the books" in 17 states and over 200 cities. Show us all the "pervs" doing what you claim.

All you ever do is come here and LIE through your shit-stained teeth. There is NOT "laws on the books in 17 states and over 200 cities" regarding men in women's restrooms. If you honestly believe that, you're an idiot.

Have you looked? Do you know how stupid it is to call someone a liar if you can't prove they have lied?

Public Accommodations

Many states and localities also explicitly prohibit discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation in public accommodations. The following 17 states have explicit protections: California, Connecticut, Colorado, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington State, as well as the District of Columbia. More than 200 cities and counties also explicitly prohibit gender identity discrimination even if their state does not.[...]

What About Public Restrooms?

People sometimes think that “public accommodations” refers to public restrooms. Actually, “public accommodations” are categories of businesses that serve the general public. If a business is covered by a public accommodations law, access to all facilities that are open to the public is covered by that law as well. (Similarly, if a business is covered by an employment law, then an employee’s access to the restrooms is covered by that law.)

Because the transequality.org website says something doesn't make it true. Moron!

No one is saying transgenders CANNOT USE THE RESTROOM! Transgender males have access to the men's room and transgender females (if they exist) have access to the ladies room. The designations of restrooms based on sex are part of our freedom of privacy. You want to violate rights to privacy in order to misconstrue "equal access" laws. I can't help that you're an idiot who doesn't understand this... that's all you're problem. But you're not going to spread your false propaganda here without being called on it.

Person A is a born male transitioning to female, dresses as a woman (clothing, hair, makeup).

Person B is a born male not transitioning to female, dresses as a women (clothing, hair, makeup).

If you allow person A full access to women's bathrooms/dressing rooms/showers you must also allow person B the same access.

You cannot allow one male who says they "identify" as female into such places and then discriminate against another male who claims same. Or is there some litmus test happening prior to this person going into the bathroom? If so, please share.

The problem isn't 'zomg! a trans is going to molest someone if we let them use the women's bathroom!'. The problem is the perv who is going to molest someone because they absolutely will take advantage of the loophole that is created when you make a law stating that a person gets to use the bathroom of what gender they "identify" as. And they will take advantage of it, already have, do some research. Why wouldn't a perv take advantage of it??

How you pro-anything-goes types don't see this speaks volumes.

Or you do see it and choose to ignore it because "inclusiveness" or some bullshit.

ZB. This is absolutely the best way to show this foolishness as what it is.

Bravo

If simalarily situated is not inclusive of the two males you described, then there is no way the States can't ban same sex marriage, who's participants are far more different than those in your example.

In a way, I am hoping the LBGTQ win this one and open the door to States once again banning Same Sex Marriage.

I'd be laughing my ass off!

Actually, we don't know yet about bathrooms and their constitutionality do we? The SCOTUS hasn't heard one of these bathroom cases. They've gone to court, just not all the way

Sure we do. Because the Supreme Court cannot create, edit, or otherwise alter the U.S. Constitution from the bench. They are the judicial branch. Only the legislative branch can create laws.

So I can tell you unequivocally that one does not have the Constitutional right to invade the facilities of the opposite sex.

The SCOTUS rules on the constitutionality of laws. All NC, TN, MS, etc are doing is ensuring that bathrooms go all the way to the SCOTUS.

You care to make a bet on it?

How have rulings been working out for your freak out so far?

In landmark ruling, federal appeals court upholds protection for transgender student
Again....there is some "logic". That's like saying "millions of people have been murdered over the past 100 years - how are those laws against murder working out for you"? People break the law every day (sadly). People like you. And especially people in the federal government who believe they are above the law.

So just because some power-hungry liberal asshat judge decides to overstep their authority and makes law from the bench doesn't mean it's ok, anymore than Ted Bundy murdering and raping women makes it ok to do that. Breaking the law is breaking the law. Pointing to criminals breaking the law doesn't help your argument my dear.

Why the comic relief on a subject like this one?
Look there is no more danger [ of men dressed as women lurking in bathrooms as predators] right now than there was a year ago when this was a non issue

False. If a law is made that allows males (I don't give a shit what they "think" or "identify" as, they are males) into women's rooms you've just given the pervs of the world a big, wide loophole which they will absolutely take advantage of.

Such laws are "on the books" in 17 states and over 200 cities. Show us all the "pervs" doing what you claim.
We already have. This thread is filled with them (and I know you've seen them). Are you really going to pretend like you haven't seen them?

You now how liberals violate the law, refuse the right to free speech, and resort to violence all the time. Well...something occurred to me....

I would love to see very large "gangs" of decent American men get together (say 20 - 30) and just make life a living hell for any Target shopper trying to use the restroom. Have them hang out and the moment a woman tries to use the restroom, have all of them go in and crowd around her stall. Make her soooo uncomfortable and sel-conscious about the entire thing. Crowd around her and stare at her while she washes her hands. Don't do anything illegal - just make it the most horrible and "unprivate" experience for them.

The "normal" liberal woman will get tired of that quickly and will stop shopping at Target (putting that miserable organization out of business). The extreme liberal woman will most certainly resort to violence in the moment. Then you just call the police and have her arrested (especially with all of those witnesses). Now you not only get these violent idiots off the streets and into jails where they belong - but they won't be able to vote for more of this insanity from jail!

Violent liberals off the streets, Target out of business, and rational adults elected to public offices again! It's a true win-win-win.

New Liberal bathrooms............Bill Clinton approved.

e0dd85f85f30603ed438d4b249c7fe50.jpg

You now how liberals violate the law, refuse the right to free speech, and resort to violence all the time. Well...something occurred to me....

I would love to see very large "gangs" of decent American men get together (say 20 - 30) and just make life a living hell for any Target shopper trying to use the restroom. Have them hang out and the moment a woman tries to use the restroom, have all of them go in and crowd around her stall. Make her soooo uncomfortable and sel-conscious about the entire thing. Crowd around her and stare at her while she washes her hands. Don't do anything illegal - just make it the most horrible and "unprivate" experience for them.

The "normal" liberal woman will get tired of that quickly and will stop shopping at Target (putting that miserable organization out of business). The extreme liberal woman will most certainly resort to violence in the moment. Then you just call the police and have her arrested (especially with all of those witnesses). Now you not only get these violent idiots off the streets and into jails where they belong - but they won't be able to vote for more of this insanity from jail!

Violent liberals off the streets, Target out of business, and rational adults elected to public offices again! It's a true win-win-win.

I have to disagree.

Yes, it makes a point, but at too much cost too too many innocents.

I think I can safely say that the vast majority of women are on our side on this—that they do not want men in their restrooms, especially not creepy, perverted, “transwomen” men. We'd be attacking our own allies with such a stunt, more than we'd be attacking our enemies.

And, even if there are women in there who are on the side of these perverts, that is no excuse for engaging ourselves in any semblance of this perversion. By pulling such a stunt, we would ourselves be demonstrating the exact sort of contempt for women, and disregard for their safety, modesty, and virtue, that we profess to be fighting.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

And what happens with the other women in the bathroom while dear old Dad is attending to his daughter.

Another Liberal government takeover...
There has to be a real small percentage of the population that is a Bruce Jenner type.
So why is it that the majority of the population needs to be screwed with?
Why not have a separate bathroom for those who need it.

If you are worried about Pedophiles

Can you imagine someone like Dennis Hastert a gross pervert a pedophile a predator going after Bill Clinton because of "His Conscience " ...fuck all you phony GOP blowhards...your party is an immoral gross mess of crap...do you realize you had a pedophile pervert as your longest running Speaker in History...GOP is a disgrace...
Hastert%2B7h.jpg
00b11c8631e23d488f156c41b592bbbf.jpg

Can you imagine someone like Dennis Hastert a gross pervert a pedophile a predator going after Bill Clinton because of "His Conscience " ...fuck all you phony GOP blowhards...your party is an immoral gross mess of crap...do you realize you had a pedophile pervert as your longest running Speaker in History...GOP is a disgrace...
Hastert%2B7h.jpg
I was making fun of Clinton.................and no I don't support perverts of either party................but you go on with the straw man argument.

Hastert%2B7h.jpg
There are perverts in both parties. But it's the Dims that want to normalize and legislate it. Probably racist.

I was making fun of Clinton.................and no I don't support perverts of either party................but you go on with the straw man argument.

The GOP has always been a phony morals party...there are ZERO morals in the GOP ..all the bastards who were harping on Clinton have been exposed as Yuge perverts...the Grand Old Pervert party...as gross as they are PHONY

There are perverts in both parties. But it's the Dims that want to normalize and legislate it. Probably racist.

Its the GOP that has been parading around bragging how Moral they are LOL

Its the GOP that has the conviction a Historical figure ...longest serving GOP speaker of the House ...Pedophile...Nice ...now you all are mentally masturbating with bathroom issues to continue to pretend you have Family values ..

The GOP has always been a phony morals party...there are ZERO morals in the GOP ..all the bastards who were harping on Clinton have been exposed as Yuge perverts...the Grand Old Pervert party...as gross as they are PHONY
Troll much..............I give Bill Clinton credit............at least he is always after WOMEN.............and not other guys like Democrap enclaves like San Fransicko................................at least he isn't a Pervert........................

Your side owns the perverts............they almost always vote Democratic..............

Your side owns the perverts............they almost always vote Democratic..............

why would they vote Democrat when its the GOP that has perversion at its root
GanonStoryB.jpg
Again........trolling...............and then change the subject.......................

Then we post 20 or so examples of perverts from your side......and you do the same....

Pointless.........

You, as a supporter of the Grand Old Panties Party, are laughable.

why would they vote Democrat when its the GOP that has perversion at its root
Again........trolling...............and then change the subject.......................

Then we post 20 or so examples of perverts from your side......and you do the same....

Pointless.........

Hello dude ...what Party brags of being the Family Values party ...what Party is going berzerk over people using a bathroom ...what party says "we are more Moral than thou" ?

Forum List

Back