Men in women's bathrooms

Perhaps they should rename the bathrooms "conservatives" and "liberals". That way all the sexual perverts will use the "liberal" bathrooms for their "freedom of expression" activities, then they'll use the "conservative" bathrooms to shit and piss all over, anyway. Occupy democrats all over again.
That leaves no public restrooms for conservative women and innocent children.
Democrats smile.

Appreciate the thought, but I don't want to share a bathroom with conservative penis-bearers, either.
That's how dumb these people are. They simply can't comprehend that you don't want to get naked with men which aren't your husband. :bang3:

As I've said, I'm not thrilled with sharing a bathroom with my husband, either.

Appreciate the thought, but I don't want to share a bathroom with conservative penis-bearers, either.
That's how dumb these people are. They simply can't comprehend that you don't want to get naked with men which aren't your husband. :bang3:

How else are they going to get a women to get naked in their presence? For most of these mute donkeys, they only hope of ever seeing women naked would be to force their way into women's locker rooms, under the guise of being “transgender”.

Well, let me reiterate that my body does not belong to the government. The state is not my pimp, and does not get to tell me who I must be naked in front of, according to THEIR preferences.

My body, my privacy, MY choice.

Well, let me reiterate that my body does not belong to the government. The state is not my pimp, and does not get to tell me who I must be naked in front of, according to THEIR preferences.

But you're ONLY a woman. Male perverts have more rights than you do. Their "rights" to invade your privacy are superior to any perceived right you feel you have about your segregated hygiene retreats. When the USSC reviews this case (when and not if it happens), you will find that as a woman, you too will bow to the LGBT cult. Just like children had to with Obergefell when, for the first time in over a thousand years, their contractual enjoyment of both a mother and father in marriage was ripped away without so much as consenting them about it. Children now have to be imprisoned for life without either a mother or father as a condition of contract.

But you're ONLY a woman. Male perverts have more rights than you do. Their "rights" to invade your privacy are superior to any perceived right you feel you have about your segregated hygiene retreats. When the USSC reviews this case (when and not if it happens), you will find that as a woman, you too will bow to the LGBT cult. Just like children had to with Obergefell when, for the first time in over a thousand years, their contractual enjoyment of both a mother and father in marriage was ripped away without so much as consenting them about it. Children now have to be imprisoned for life without either a mother or father as a condition of contract.

And now you've just defined who REALLY has a "war on women". ;)

Huffington Post
'Bathroom' Protests Will Likely Leave Target Unscathed, Experts Say
NBCNews.com - ‎8 hours ago‎

Conservative groups are taking aim at Target, but retail analysts don't think they'll leave a mark. The company's announcement on its website a week ago saying that transgender employees and customers could use the restroom (or fitting room) that ...

Oops....that only took all of a couple of hours to prove that HuffPo and NBC were either spreading liberal propaganda or are really stupid.

Target Stock Drops After Store Announces Controversial ‘Inclusivity’ Policy

Spotted my first tranny in a bathroom.
image.jpeg

This is all elective

No one has ever been forced to "transition"

If they claim they go through so much shit during the process, adding urinating in the appropriate bathroom ain't adding diddly squat to the entirety of the whole thing.

Don't like it, don't do it.

A sick thing is that most of the same people who will reject your argument in this context use the same argument in to defend the savage practice of killing innocent unborn children in cold blood.

Huffington Post

Conservative groups are taking aim at Target, but retail analysts don't think they'll leave a mark. The company's announcement on its website a week ago saying that transgender employees and customers could use the restroom (or fitting room) that ...

Oops....that only took all of a couple of hours to prove that HuffPo and NBC were either spreading liberal propaganda or are really stupid.

In just a few days, Target's stock has plummeted nearly 6% - representing over a $2.5 billion loss. More and more people are going to start to dump that stock now and it will plummet further. Let's hope this drives this despicable organization out of business.

Huffington Post

In just a few days, Target's stock has plummeted nearly 6% - representing over a $2.5 billion loss. More and more people are going to start to dump that stock now and it will plummet further. Let's hope this drives this despicable organization out of business.
If you look at the retail sector as whole it suffered over the last week for reasons unrelated to the Target boycott

Over the past year, Target has traded in a range of $66.46 to $85.81 and is now at $79.77, 20% above that low. Over the last five market days, the 200-day moving average (MA) has remained constant while the 50-day MA has advanced 1.2%.

A sick thing is that most of the same people who will reject your argument in this context use the same argument in to defend the savage practice of killing innocent unborn children in cold blood.
But that is completely disingenuous argument as an abortion takes the life of another - it does not do anything to the body of the pregnant woman.

I've always said that for liberal women who want to decry "it's MY body" then whatever happens to the fetus should happen to the woman. If they baby has its arm sucked off during the procedure, then the woman should have her arm sucked off. If the baby dies, the woman should die. Watch how fast abortions plummet. You know why? Because it's not their body. They are doing something to someone else's body (the son or daughter).

Huffington Post

If you look at the retail sector as whole it suffered over the last week for reasons unrelated to the Target boycott

Over the past year, Target has traded in a range of $66.46 to $85.81 and is now at $79.77, 20% above that low. Over the last five market days, the 200-day moving average (MA) has remained constant while the 50-day MA has advanced 1.2%.
Bwahahahaha!!!!! It plummeted nearly 6% and around $2 billion and it just happened to be the week that they announced their unhinged radical left-wing policy and were boycotted by over five million people but that's just a "coincidence".

Oh please...it amazes me how you people simply can't accept reality.

Bwahahahaha!!!!! It plummeted nearly 6% and around $2 billion and it just happened to be the week that they announced their unhinged radical left-wing policy and were boycotted by over five million people but that's just a "coincidence".

You know I was out as a kid one night and threw a stone at a power pole...at that same time it was announced that there had been a great power blackout in the NE of our country...I thought I did it LOL

Look at the Business analysis on Target ...no the entire retail sector had an off week...they are above the fifty day average...stocks do go up and down ...ts traditional ...

But that is completely disingenuous argument as an abortion takes the life of another - it does not do anything to the body of the pregnant woman

Many women die from pregnancy stooge LOl look up the term "ectopic pregnacy"...

Woman Denied Abortion Dies in Agony at Hospital
What does childbirth have to do with abortions??? Complete opposites there chief.
Child birth requires pregnancy which you grandly declared does nothing to the woman...being denied abortion Kills

You know I was out as a kid one night and threw a stone at a power pole...at that same time it was announced that there had been a great power blackout in the NE of our country...I thought I did it LOL

Look at the Business analysis on Target ...no the entire retail sector had an off week...they are above the fifty day average...stocks do go up and down ...ts traditional ...
Did the entire retail sector see their stock plummet almost 6% and neatly $2 billion? Game over

Forum List

Back