Men in women's bathrooms

But that is completely disingenuous argument as an abortion takes the life of another - it does not do anything to the body of the pregnant woman

Many women die from pregnancy stooge LOl look up the term "ectopic pregnacy"...

Woman Denied Abortion Dies in Agony at Hospital
What does childbirth have to do with abortions??? Complete opposites there chief.

You are just an entitled white male with crazed opinions about women and their bodies

Did the entire retail sector see their stock plummet almost 6% and neatly $2 billion? Game over
No read the business analysis on Target stores LOL...do you know what a Stocks "Fifty day average? is ....there is also a 200 day trading average ...those are used to get a true picture of a stocks performance because day to day and even week to week there is choppiness....

Did the entire retail sector see their stock plummet almost 6% and neatly $2 billion? Game over
No read the business analysis on Target stores LOL...do you know what a Stocks "Fifty day average? is ....there is also a 200 day trading average ...those are used to get a true picture of a stocks performance because day to day and even week to week there is choppiness....
Dude, the reality is as everyone knows, you go scaring off the mainstay of your customer base (women, young and old) by assuring them men will be lurking in their segregated private hygiene retreats any time of the day or night...and most women have to "go" statistically during a long shopping trip, then the direct rendering is and will be a loss in sales.

This isn't rocket science; though you've done your level best to spin and obfuscate it like it's some great complex mystery without a causal agent.

:lmao: Men in women's bathrooms directly translates into a loss of sales in a department store where women used to shop.

Dude, the reality is as everyone knows, you go scaring off the mainstay of your customer base (women, young and old) by assuring them men will be lurking in their segregated private hygiene retreats any time of the day or night...and most women have to "go" statistically during a long shopping trip, then the direct rendering is and will be a loss in sales.

This isn't rocket science; though you've done your level best to spin and obfuscate it like it's some great complex mystery without a causal agent.

:lmao: Men in women's bathrooms directly translates into a loss of sales in a department store where women used to shop.
That's just not a good point. I don't think people care that much to have it affect sales. The publicity goes both ways and probably ends up helping a business that is on the inclusive side. The "men in women's bathrooms", and "perverts praying on little girls" arguments are bloated political talking points that are more laughable than real.

i92bOBh.gif

What I believe will happen is that Right wing sources such as fake journalist and convicted criminal James O'Keefe or the people behind the fake planned parenthood videos or others will launch video recording operations aimed at embarrassing Target stores with set up and edited videos of little girls being accosted in Target bathrooms .... I think there is a good chance that will happen..it will keep this story alive ...

i92bOBh.gif

What I believe will happen is that Right wing sources such as fake journalist and convicted criminal James O'Keefe or the people behind the fake planned parenthood videos or others will launch video recording operations aimed at embarrassing Target stores with set up and edited videos of little girls being accosted in Target bathrooms .... I think there is a good chance that will happen..it will keep this story alive ...
Let's hope not... I've also been curious about when Ted Cruz or the other talking point whores use the old pervert in the bathroom with little girls argument, why hasn't anybody asked him if he is ok with that person being in the bathroom with little boys? It kinda negates the talking point in my opinion.

Tyrone would have us believe that Target announcing to its main customer base (women) "You have to get used to men being in your bathrooms in our stores from now on" translates into an increase in sales.

The bullshit factory just keeps pumping it out hot, loud and repetitive, as a substitute for stark, cold truth.

Tyrone would have us believe that Target announcing to its main customer base (women) "You have to get used to men being in your bathrooms in our stores from now on" translates into an increase in sales.

The bullshit factory just keeps pumping it out hot, loud and repetitive, as a substitute for stark, cold truth.
Yeah, if you want to be manipulative and phrase it like a dumbass... You do realize that there is a difference between a man and a transgender right? I think many women are fine with transgender females in the women's restroom.

Yeah, if you want to be manipulative and phrase it like a dumbass... You do realize that there is a difference between a man and a transgender right? I think many women are fine with transgender females in the women's restroom.

There is certainly a very big difference between a “transgender woman” and an actual woman. As a matter of objective, immutable, biological fact, a “transgender woman” is a man, and not a woman.

And if you're going to claim that anything beyond a very small minority of women are OK with strange men being in the women's restroom with them, then I'm calling solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

Well, let me reiterate that my body does not belong to the government. The state is not my pimp, and does not get to tell me who I must be naked in front of, according to THEIR preferences.

My body, my privacy, MY choice.

A sick thing is that most of the same people who will reject your argument in this context use the same argument in to defend the savage practice of killing innocent unborn children in cold blood.

Why do you think I'm using it? It's all about highlighting their inconsistency and hypocrisy in making these arguments ONLY when the "choice" in question is killing an unborn child, and on every other subject, it's "Shut your mouth and fall in line, peon".

There is certainly a very big difference between a “transgender woman” and an actual woman. As a matter of objective, immutable, biological fact, a “transgender woman” is a man, and not a woman.

And if you're going to claim that anything beyond a very small minority of women are OK with strange men being in the women's restroom with them, then I'm calling solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

:bowdown: Bob Blaylock :clap2:

Your being completely one sided here. I recognize that there is a difference between a trans woman and a natural born women. But it is also true that there is a difference between a trans woman and a man, you seem unable to recognize or admit to that.

The fact is, there are groups of both men and women that are not ok with the trans community, they view them as people with mental disorders. To these people, whom seem to share your viewpoint, it won't matter whether a trans is in the men's or women's room. The bigot women aren't going to like a "man" wearing high heels in their bathroom and the bigot men would object just as much to a trans woman applying her lipstick in their bathroom. It's a lose lose situation and I don't feel any need to pander to bigots

Your being completely one sided here. I recognize that there is a difference between a trans woman and a natural born women. But it is also true that there is a difference between a trans woman and a man, you seem unable to recognize or admit to that.

The difference between a man and a "trans woman" (misnomer, the beast doesn't exist) is that the man still has a penis and testicles and the mutilated man doesn't, is incontinent, sexually numb and still just as depressed statistically, possibly moreso, than before he coerced "physicians" to help him amputate his healthy organs.

We recognize the difference. Too bad you don't. But professionals do: BREAKING: Johns Hopkins & American College of Pediatricians Formerly Denounce Sex-Change Procedures

No, there really isn't. A “trans woman” is a man. Even if h'orsh'/it has gone through hormone treatments and surgery, h'orsh'/it is still, by every meaningful, objective, biological criterion, male, and not female. To claim that there is any rational basis to consider such a person to be female is simply nonsense.

The fact is, there are groups of both men and women that are not ok with the trans community, they view them as people with mental disorders. To these people, whom seem to share your viewpoint, it won't matter whether a trans is in the men's or women's room. The bigot women aren't going to like a "man" wearing high heels in their bathroom and the bigot men would object just as much to a trans woman applying her lipstick in their bathroom. It's a lose lose situation and I don't feel any need to pander to bigots

Your side has played the “bigot!” card so often and so frivolously, that it no longer means anything, if ever it did.

No, accepting hard science as being more credible than wrong-wing madness and fantasies does not make one a “bigot“. And there is no good reason why sane people should feel any obligation to sacrifice their modesty and safety in order to cater to the delusions of those who are mad.

Last edited:

The difference between a man and a "trans woman" (misnomer, the beast doesn't exist) is that the man still has a penis and testicles and the mutilated man doesn't, is incontinent, sexually numb and still just as depressed statistically, possibly moreso, than before he coerced "physicians" to help him amputate his healthy organs.

We recognize the difference. Too bad you don't. But professionals do: BREAKING: Johns Hopkins & American College of Pediatricians Formerly Denounce Sex-Change Procedures
Congrats on writing the most obnoxious post that I've read today

No, there really isn't. A “trans woman” is a man. Even if h'orsh'/it has gone through hormone treatments and surgery, h'orsh'/it is still,by every meaningful, objective, biological criterion, male, and not female. To claim that there is any rational basis to consider such a person to be female is simply nonsense.

Your side has played the “bigot!” card so often and so frivolously, that it no longer means anything, if ever it did.

No, accepting hard science as being more credible than wrong-wing madness and fantasies does not make one a “bigot“. And there is no good reason why sane people should feel any obligation to sacrifice their modesty and safety in order to cater to the delusions of those who are mad.
How is bigot an inaccurate label?
It's not an issue of science and biology, it's an issue of identity. I honestly don't think you all even understand your argument. Do you honestly want your 5 year old boy standing at a urinal next to somebody who looks like his mom, wearing a dress and high heels? Doesn't it make more sense for that man, woman, tranny, whatever you want to call it, be In the ladys room? Same for the vice versa?

I admit it is a strange situation... I double take every time a see a tranny. But I have no desire to make their lives even harder than they currently are. I simpathize for them while you deamonize them. That simple fact clearly displays who is in the right about this situation IMO.

Forum List

Back