Men in women's bathrooms

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Please site a single specific instance when this has happened. The state wherein it happened, the day, date and time it happened.

Your yammering about something that does not happen.

Have I ever used a Woman's Restroom, yes. My wife stood outside the door and let Women know I was in there. I have done the same for her outside a Men's Room.

Get over yourself

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Please site a single specific instance when this has happened. The state wherein it happened, the day, date and time it happened.

Have I ever used a Woman's Restroom, yes. My wife stood outside the door and let Women know I was in there. I have done the same for her outside a Men's Room.

Get over yourself

And what ever gave you the erroneous impression that transgender people are looking merely for the ability to run into an empty restroom with a guard at the door because the other one's out of order or whatever? No, dear, they want to be "one of the girls", and they want to force "the girls" to accept it like the good little state chattel that liberals try to make us.

I really can't say I completely understand what a transvestite feels but I am going to ask this question anyway. Why does one of these individuals have such an uncomfortable feeling using the restroom with people with their same equipment? Has anyone even thought of asking that question?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Get over yourself
This thread is filled with them. Below is one of the worst examples of this so far. But before we get to that - can we just point out your arrogance mixed with your ignorance. You come in here popping off at the mouth about how this doesn't happen and to "get over yourself" without doing any research or being aware of current events. Perhaps....just perhaps....you might want to do a little more research, and show a lot more humility, in the future?

From the articles: "He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice."

Wash. man uses women's bathroom to test transgender ruling

Man found in women's locker room cites new transgender bathroom rule

So please don't come in here and arrogantly proclaim "this doesn't happen" when it does happen.

I really can't say I completely understand what a transvestite feels but I am going to ask this question anyway. Why does one of these individuals have such an uncomfortable feeling using the restroom with people with their same equipment? Has anyone even thought of asking that question?
I've asked it a thousand times through out this thread BR. They can't answer it. Nobody can convince me that someone is mentally tormented by having to take 3 or 4 minutes out of the day to use the correct restroom when in public. They know it. We know it. This is all about their being sexually excited by the deviance of the entire thing.

Recently liberals had a pedophile write an article in (the New York Times was it?) in which the pedophile tried to make himself out to be the victim. How hard his life is, blah, blah, blah. And instead of being called out for the sick S.O.B. that he was, liberals stood up and celebrated. Why? Because they want to "normalize" it. Saul Alinsky in his book Rules for Radicals (which is a playbook for liberals) referred to it as a "shove". You just keep trying to "normalize" the most sexually deviant and disturbing behaviors day in and day out until society accepts it and consider it "normal". It should also be noted that the dedication in Saul's book is to (and I quote) "the first rebel" - Satan. So, I mean, that should tell you all about the liberal ideology.

It is a very tough situation and if we can stop painting trans people as 50 year old pedifile men and actually look at what most cases look like then perhaps we can discuss some compassionate solutions.

We don't need "compassionate solutions". The 0.3% of the country does not get to decide for the 99.7% how things work. Since the beginning of time, these mentally ill people were forced to use the correct bathroom and they were just fine. It's not going to kill them to have to use the bathroom they should use for 3 or 4 minutes.
You are entitled to your opinion but your viewpoint is close to if not already in the minority. the future will progress beyond your old school tradition views and towards a more inclusive society. Gay marriage is here to stay and more policies are to come. You can keep whining and fighting about it or work with it to make the policies as good and effective as possible.
Yeah - I know. I hear every single day liberals making all of these wild predictions with false bravado about how the country will look exactly how they want it to look. But when you compare their hilarious predictions to reality, you see that none of them are Nostradamus.

Do you know what your idea of "progress" has done? Given rise to the Tea Party. You were blessed with a RINO liberal as Speaker of the House in John Boehner. But your side, in their infinite ignorance, pushed for so much radicalization that the American people have now stood up and said "we're pushing out even Republican's and replacing them with real conservative Tea Party members". Out of nowhere, people who had never held office before (like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, etc.) stood up to put this country back on track and got elected. The House was turned over to conservatives. Then the Senate was turned over to conservatives. Planned Parenthood facilities around the nation have been shut down (some states are down to one or two facilities in their entire state). In (2010?) - California, one of the most liberal states in the country - overwhelmingly voted down gay marriage. More states than ever before now issue conceal carry permits. And your side has unquestionably created the monster that is Donald Trump.

Let me tell you - if Trump gets elected to the White House (and for the record, I can't stand the a-hole) - you can kiss your ideology goodbye. The man brings a hammer and will violate the Constitution every way he can (just like your side does every day) to make sure the cancer known as liberalism is eliminated.

As far as the original issue here - here is the bottom line my friend. A person does not get to wake up and decide what they are. If you were born with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome, you are a man. And that is an indisputable, medical science fact. If you were born white (like Rachel Dolezal) you do not get to proclaim yourself black. I knew that liberals lived to lie, but even by their own disgusting low standards, these are egregious lies. We will not refer to a man as a woman. We will not refer to a white person as a black person. I will not refer to a human as a bird. You cannot force me to lie or to accept a lie no matter how many laws you pass. Lying and accepting lies is not "progress". It's regress. It's a tool as old as time - used by Jacob in the Bible, used by Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's, used by liberals today, all for the same purpose - to advance evil.

At the end of the day, no laws will matter. When my two precious daughters go into a public restroom (as they did today), I will stand outside that restroom (as I did today) and any male that attempts to go in will be prevented from doing so. If I have to resort to violence - so be it. I have to resort to weapons (of which I always carry on me), so be it. There is nothing I will not resort to in order to make sure my daughters are safe from the sick and sexually deviant stuff that excites you and which you want to push on society. So at worst for you, you're going to get defeated in this quest. At best for you, you'll get your laws passed and then get all of your sexually deviant pals hurt badly as they attempt to violate the rights and privacy of women and children.
Thanks for the laugh! So liberalism led to the big bad tea party?! Wow, you mean the party led by the likes of Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin? They are really showing us aren't they? I don't mean to ruin your fun but they are a complete joke. Then you bring up Rand Paul, the libertarian??? I'll just leave it at ???

The best part of your blubber was the Trump comment. Give it two months and you'll realize he is just as liberal as the Dems that you seem to hate.

As for being ok with old men In the restroom with your daughters, I understand that fear and your objections. I agree on some levels but also understand the flip side, which is the whole purpose of the movement... I don't think that this little girl belongs In the men's room. Do you?
upload_2016-5-1_19-5-41.png

A Transvestite is NOT a Transsexual.

A Transvestite is typically a Man who gets pleasure from dressing up in the clothing of the opposite.

A Transexual is a person of either gender who believes he/she is physically, mentally and/or emotionally belong to the opposite sex. Man can a Transexual who knows they are a woman. A Woman can be a Transexual who knos they are a Woman.

A Transvestite will dress up in order to derive pleasure from the act of dressing up.

A Transexual is person of either gender to believe they should be of the opposite sex.

A very typical and very narrow-minded mistake by people who are very close minded and do not understand or want to understand sexual identity occurs at an early age.

As for being ok with old men In the restroom with your daughters, I understand that fear and your objections. I agree on some levels but also understand the flip side, which is the whole purpose of the movement... I don't think that this little girl belongs In the men's room. Do you?
View attachment 73563

That “little girl” is the “transgender” kid mentioned earlier, right? Not a girl at all, but a boy, whose parents are abusing and exploiting him to promote the “transgender” madness?

Yes, he belongs in the men's room, and not the women's room. And his parents, and others involved in abusing and exploiting him belong in prison.

Last edited:
Google search "trans children"... let me know if you think the little girls you see belong in mens restrooms? It's a very complicated issue but this will give you some perspective of the other side. Instead of the knee jerk response, take 2 minutes and look at a few of these kids, watch a video or two and hear there story... Whether you understand it or not it is good to expose yourself to all point of views and not only unrealistic hypotheticals about 50 year old male pedifiles in the women's bathroom with little girls.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Get over yourself
This thread is filled with them. Below is one of the worst examples of this so far. But before we get to that - can we just point out your arrogance mixed with your ignorance. You come in here popping off at the mouth about how this doesn't happen and to "get over yourself" without doing any research or being aware of current events. Perhaps....just perhaps....you might want to do a little more research, and show a lot more humility, in the future?

From the articles: "He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice."

So please don't come in here and arrogantly proclaim "this doesn't happen" when it does happen.
View attachment 73563

That “little girl” is the “transgender” kid mentioned earlier, right? Not a girl at all, but a boy, whose parents are abusing and exploiting him to promote the “transgender” madness?

Yes, he belongs in the men's room, and not the women's room. And his parents, and others involved in abusing and exploiting him belong in prison.
yes that little kid was born a boy and transitioned into a girl... It is a different kid than the video I posted before... If you took a few minutes and did some basic research you would see there are many many cases and you might learn a little about their experiences. Stating that it is abuse from their parents is a very ignorant statement. This is a medically diagnosed disorder (Gender Identity Disorder) that transgender people have that literally makes them feel like they are in the wrong body. There is a process that people need to go through to transition... its not like they wake up one day and decide they want to be a member of the opposite sex. Educate yourself before you draw your opinions... please.

yes that little kid was born a boy and transitioned into a girl.

Sane peopel need to stop playing along with this sick dness,and we need to stiop putting up with fools such as yourself that insist on promoting it.

A boy does not ever “transition” into a girl. If he was born a boy, then he's a boy, and dressing him up in girls clothes, letting him grow his hair long, and calling him a “girl”, doesn't change the immutable fact that he's a boy.

At the very best, idiots such as yourself who insist that a boy is a girl deserve only to be treated with mockery and ridicule and scorn, and dismissed as the ignorant fools that you are.

Stating that it is abuse from their parents is a very ignorant statement.

It's the plain truth. They are abusing and exploiting their child, for the purpose of promoting a sick and evil agenda, and to the major long-term detriment of that child. This is serious abuse, and anyone who has any willing part in it belongs in prison, other child abusers.

A Transvestite is NOT a Transsexual.

A Transvestite is typically a Man who gets pleasure from dressing up in the clothing of the opposite.

A Transexual is a person of either gender who believes he/she is physically, mentally and/or emotionally belong to the opposite sex. Man can a Transexual who knows they are a woman. A Woman can be a Transexual who knos they are a Woman.

A Transvestite will dress up in order to derive pleasure from the act of dressing up.

A Transexual is person of either gender to believe they should be of the opposite sex.

A very typical and very narrow-minded mistake by people who are very close minded and do not understand or want to understand sexual identity occurs at an early age.

And if you win this you can't keep either out of any restroom.

So surely you have a point other than this?

Or do you?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Get over yourself

View attachment 73563

yes that little kid was born a boy and transitioned into a girl... It is a different kid than the video I posted before... If you took a few minutes and did some basic research you would see there are many many cases and you might learn a little about their experiences. Stating that it is abuse from their parents is a very ignorant statement. This is a medically diagnosed disorder (Gender Identity Disorder) that transgender people have that literally makes them feel like they are in the wrong body. There is a process that people need to go through to transition... its not like they wake up one day and decide they want to be a member of the opposite sex. Educate yourself before you draw your opinions... please.

Born a boy and you think anyone can change that?

Will it have a period?

Will it worry about pregnancy?

Go through menopause?

It is now and always be a male.

yes that little kid was born a boy and transitioned into a girl.

Sane peopel need to stop playing along with this sick dness,and we need to stiop putting up with fools such as yourself that insist on promoting it.

A boy does not ever “transition” into a girl. If he was born a boy, then he's a boy, and dressing him up in girls clothes, letting him grow his hair long, and calling him a “girl”, doesn't change the immutable fact that he's a boy.

At the very best, idiots such as yourself who insist that a boy is a girl deserve only to be treated with mockery and ridicule and scorn, and dismissed as the ignorant fools that you are.

Stating that it is abuse from their parents is a very ignorant statement.

It's the plain truth. They are abusing and exploiting their child, for the purpose of promoting a sick and evil agenda, and to the major long-term detriment of that child. This is serious abuse, and anyone who has any willing part in it belongs in prison, other child abusers.
Ok, so your true colors are now out... I can cross you off the "able to have an intelligent discussion" list. You are completely clueless. Have fun in your bubble of ignorance. I'm done with you

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Get over yourself

View attachment 73563

Will it have a period?

Go through menopause?

Take a 40 year old man with down syndrome who has the intellectual capacity of a 1st grader... Are you going to treat this person like a 40 year old man or like a 1st grade child?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Get over yourself

View attachment 73563

Will it have a period?

Go through menopause?

Take a 40 year old man with down syndrome who has the intellectual capacity of a 1st grader... Are you going to treat this person like a 40 year old man or like a 1st grade child?

WTF?

So are you saying transgenders are mentally disabled?

Ok, so your true colors are now out... I can cross you off the "able to have an intelligent discussion" list. You are completely clueless. Have fun in your bubble of ignorance. I'm done with you

An ironic set of insults coming from someone who doesn't even grasp the difference between boys and girls.

If that's not ironic, nothing is

Forum List

Back