Men in women's bathrooms

It's not an issue of science and biology, it's an issue of identity. I honestly don't think you all even understand your argument. Do you honestly want your 5 year old boy standing at a urinal next to somebody who looks like his mom, wearing a dress and high heels? Doesn't it make more sense for that man, woman, tranny, whatever you want to call it, be In the ladys room? Same for the vice versa?

I admit it is a strange situation... I double take every time a see a tranny. But I have no desire to make their lives even harder than they currently are. I simpathize [sic] for them while you deamonize [sic] them. That simple fact clearly displays who is in the right about this situation IMO.

I understand the difference between male and female, between men and women, between boys and girls. I understand why this difference is important.

You, apparently, do not. That is the problem.

A man, in high heels and a dress, looking like some 5-year-old's mother (assuming the rare case of a tranny who can credibly pass as h'orsh'/it's claimed “gender” rather than as h'orsh'/it's actual sex) is still a man, and h'orsh'/it still has no damn business being in the women's restroom.

It's not an issue of science and biology, it's an issue of identity. I honestly don't think you all even understand your argument. Do you honestly want your 5 year old boy standing at a urinal next to somebody who looks like his mom, wearing a dress and high heels? Doesn't it make more sense for that man, woman, tranny, whatever you want to call it, be In the ladys room? Same for the vice versa?

I admit it is a strange situation... I double take every time a see a tranny. But I have no desire to make their lives even harder than they currently are. I simpathize [sic] for them while you deamonize [sic] them. That simple fact clearly displays who is in the right about this situation IMO.

I understand the difference between male and female, between men and women, between boys and girls. I understand why this difference is important.

A man, in high heels and a dress, looking like some 5-year-old's mother (assuming the rare case of a tranny who can credibly pass as h'orsh'/it's claimed “gender” rather than as h'orsh'/it's actual sex) is still a man, and h'orsh'/it still has no damn business being in the women's restroom.
You're a simple fellow living in a black and white world, I get it. Luckily for you there are still many traditional, old fashioned towns in rural America for you to live and thrive. Progressive America is moving in a different direction which is their choice and right. Deal with it.

You're a simple fellow living in a black and white world, I get it. Luckily for you there are still many traditional, old fashioned towns in rural America for you to live and thrive. Progressive America is moving in a different direction which is their choice and right. Deal with it.

Not if the GOP regains power in POTUS and the Court. Then we will restore the ballast of conservative progression instead of wanton, blind and insane exponentially-escalating progression your cult favors.

Deal with it. :popcorn:

Huffington Post
'Bathroom' Protests Will Likely Leave Target Unscathed, Experts Say
NBCNews.com - ‎8 hours ago‎

Conservative groups are taking aim at Target, but retail analysts don't think they'll leave a mark. The company's announcement on its website a week ago saying that transgender employees and customers could use the restroom (or fitting room) that ...

Oops....that only took all of a couple of hours to prove that HuffPo and NBC were either spreading liberal propaganda or are really stupid.

Target Stock Drops After Store Announces Controversial ‘Inclusivity’ Policy
I've been checking since this became public. Target had a slow last quarter, but the gains have not been much.

Yeah, if you want to be manipulative and phrase it like a dumbass... You do realize that there is a difference between a man and a transgender right? I think many women are fine with transgender females in the women's restroom.

There is certainly a very big difference between a “transgender woman” and an actual woman. As a matter of objective, immutable, biological fact, a “transgender woman” is a man, and not a woman.

And if you're going to claim that anything beyond a very small minority of women are OK with strange men being in the women's restroom with them, then I'm calling solid digestive waste from a male bovine.
Your being completely one sided here. I recognize that there is a difference between a trans woman and a natural born women. But it is also true that there is a difference between a trans woman and a man, you seem unable to recognize or admit to that.

No, there really isn't. A “trans woman” is a man. Even if h'orsh'/it has gone through hormone treatments and surgery, h'orsh'/it is still,by every meaningful, objective, biological criterion, male, and not female. To claim that there is any rational basis to consider such a person to be female is simply nonsense.

The fact is, there are groups of both men and women that are not ok with the trans community, they view them as people with mental disorders. To these people, whom seem to share your viewpoint, it won't matter whether a trans is in the men's or women's room. The bigot women aren't going to like a "man" wearing high heels in their bathroom and the bigot men would object just as much to a trans woman applying her lipstick in their bathroom. It's a lose lose situation and I don't feel any need to pander to bigots

Your side has played the “bigot!” card so often and so frivolously, that it no longer means anything, if ever it did.

No, accepting hard science as being more credible than wrong-wing madness and fantasies does not make one a “bigot“. And there is no good reason why sane people should feel any obligation to sacrifice their modesty and safety in order to cater to the delusions of those who are mad.
How is bigot an inaccurate label?

I admit it is a strange situation... I double take every time a see a tranny. But I have no desire to make their lives even harder than they currently are. I simpathize for them while you deamonize them. That simple fact clearly displays who is in the right about this situation IMO.
I think it has gone beyond someone just wearing high heels and hiking up their skirt to relieve themselves.

This has gone from not only bathrooms to locker rooms and showering facilities.

I have teenage granddaughters and their friends who are downright upset about the fact that biological boys are possibly going to be in the locker rooms while they are in undress.

One at 17 has already referred to it as child abuse.

The laws are going to have to be drastically changed as after relaying that concern I researched the NIH websight. These women and girls are not giving consent to those who are identifying as trans gendered to expose themselves.

Why should those who object have to move to another State or country.

This situation needs to be addressed rationally and maturely.

Rejecting the feelings of these women and girls and referring to them as bigots and insulting them will only widen the divide.

Not if the GOP regains power in POTUS and the Court. Then we will restore the ballast of conservative progression instead of wanton, blind and insane exponentially-escalating progression your cult favors.

Deal with it. :popcorn:
Keep dreaming, the only thing the GOP has that warrants support is the lower tax and conservative fiscal policies. Only problem is you all focus on trying to lower taxes for the uber rich whom most don't give a damn about. You're blowing the only strong point y'all have... Conservative social policy is what's killing the party, it may already be dead.

Yeah, if you want to be manipulative and phrase it like a dumbass... You do realize that there is a difference between a man and a transgender right? I think many women are fine with transgender females in the women's restroom.

There is certainly a very big difference between a “transgender woman” and an actual woman. As a matter of objective, immutable, biological fact, a “transgender woman” is a man, and not a woman.

And if you're going to claim that anything beyond a very small minority of women are OK with strange men being in the women's restroom with them, then I'm calling solid digestive waste from a male bovine.
Your being completely one sided here. I recognize that there is a difference between a trans woman and a natural born women. But it is also true that there is a difference between a trans woman and a man, you seem unable to recognize or admit to that.

No, there really isn't. A “trans woman” is a man. Even if h'orsh'/it has gone through hormone treatments and surgery, h'orsh'/it is still,by every meaningful, objective, biological criterion, male, and not female. To claim that there is any rational basis to consider such a person to be female is simply nonsense.

The fact is, there are groups of both men and women that are not ok with the trans community, they view them as people with mental disorders. To these people, whom seem to share your viewpoint, it won't matter whether a trans is in the men's or women's room. The bigot women aren't going to like a "man" wearing high heels in their bathroom and the bigot men would object just as much to a trans woman applying her lipstick in their bathroom. It's a lose lose situation and I don't feel any need to pander to bigots

Your side has played the “bigot!” card so often and so frivolously, that it no longer means anything, if ever it did.

No, accepting hard science as being more credible than wrong-wing madness and fantasies does not make one a “bigot“. And there is no good reason why sane people should feel any obligation to sacrifice their modesty and safety in order to cater to the delusions of those who are mad.

I admit it is a strange situation... I double take every time a see a tranny. But I have no desire to make their lives even harder than they currently are. I simpathize for them while you deamonize them. That simple fact clearly displays who is in the right about this situation IMO.
I think it has gone beyond someone just wearing high heels and hiking up their skirt to relieve themselves.

I have teenage granddaughters and their friends who are downright upset about the fact that biological boys are possibly going to be in the locker rooms while they are in undress.

The laws are going to have to be drastically changed as after relaying that concern I researched the NIH websight. These women and girls are not giving consent to those who are identifying as trans gendered to expose themselves.
I think that is a very exaggerated and unrealistic scenario painted by opposers to build fear and paranoia. When talking about children the whole scenario of a boy dressing and identifying as a girl and via versa is very complex issue and needs to be dealt with in a delicate way, whether it be in the girls room or the boys room, it becomes a school and community issue

Why should those who object have to move to another State or country.

This situation needs to be addressed rationally and maturely.

Rejecting the feelings of these women and girls and referring to them as bigots and insulting them will only widen the divide.
I agree, and I'm not calling all who oppose this integration bigots... I only use that term specifically at people based on the language and attitude they use in their arguments. Many in this board fit into that category. I respect your argument and that opinion of your granddaughter. I don't think there should be an open locker room policy in school as the girls and boys have just as many rights as LGBT. I would like to find a way to help people that struggle with the estrangement and judgement that LGBT children go through and explore solutions that help progress acceptance

I think that is a very exaggerated and unrealistic scenario painted by opposers to build fear and paranoia. When talking about children the whole scenario of a boy dressing and identifying as a girl and via versa is very complex issue and needs to be dealt with in a delicate way, whether it be in the girls room or the boys room, it becomes a school and community issue
Thank you.

As I have said. This is a delicate issue and I do have compassion for these people. These questions were posed to me and was looking for clarity short of getting a canned response from addressing it with our Representatives.

Thank you.

As I have said. This is a delicate issue and I do have compassion for these people. These questions were posed to me and was looking for clarity short of getting a canned response from addressing it with our Representatives.
It is a very tough situation and if we can stop painting trans people as 50 year old pedifile men and actually look at what most cases look like then perhaps we can discuss some compassionate solutions. Just do a google search for trans children and read or watch some stories. Does this little girl belong In the boys or girls bathroom?

Thank you.

It is a very tough situation and if we can stop painting trans people as 50 year old pedifile men and actually look at what most cases look like then perhaps we can discuss some compassionate solutions. Just do a google search for trans children and read or watch some stories. Does this little girl belong In the boys or girls bathroom?

I've seen plenty and like I said, most times I wouldn't know. Lived in L.A. Many out there. In Maryland now and they are at the beaches.

I had to take a second look one day in the grocery store. Still was not quite sure.

Most times I'm too busy to notice most of this and I spend most of my time in public. That alone is enough for me. lol.

i92bOBh.gif

What I believe will happen is that Right wing sources such as fake journalist and convicted criminal James O'Keefe or the people behind the fake planned parenthood videos or others will launch video recording operations aimed at embarrassing Target stores with set up and edited videos of little girls being accosted in Target bathrooms .... I think there is a good chance that will happen..it will keep this story alive ...
Ohhh....so the Acorn videos were "fake" and the Planned Parenthood videos were also "fake"?

Only a liberal could deny evidence on video. Only an unhinged libtard ideologue who is completely incapable of accepting reality could deny multiple videos. :lmao:

It is a very tough situation and if we can stop painting trans people as 50 year old pedifile men and actually look at what most cases look like then perhaps we can discuss some compassionate solutions.

We don't need "compassionate solutions". The 0.3% of the country does not get to decide for the 99.7% how things work. Since the beginning of time, these mentally ill people were forced to use the correct bathroom and they were just fine. It's not going to kill them to have to use the bathroom they should use for 3 or 4 minutes.

It is a very tough situation and if we can stop painting trans people as 50 year old pedifile men and actually look at what most cases look like then perhaps we can discuss some compassionate solutions.

We don't need "compassionate solutions". The 0.3% of the country does not get to decide for the 99.7% how things work. Since the beginning of time, these mentally ill people were forced to use the correct bathroom and they were just fine. It's not going to kill them to have to use the bathroom they should use for 3 or 4 minutes.
You are entitled to your opinion but your viewpoint is close to if not already in the minority. the future will progress beyond your old school tradition views and towards a more inclusive society. Gay marriage is here to stay and more policies are to come. You can keep whining and fighting about it or work with it to make the policies as good and effective as possible.

I have an idea for you... Take your lame .3% argument and compare to the % of haters that don't care about the feelings of transgenders and you get the very low odds of the haters will ever have to confront this situation. With odds that low why would you even care about this policy? Just let people be who they want to be

You now how liberals violate the law, refuse the right to free speech, and resort to violence all the time. Well...something occurred to me....

I would love to see very large "gangs" of decent American men get together (say 20 - 30) and just make life a living hell for any Target shopper trying to use the restroom. Have them hang out and the moment a woman tries to use the restroom, have all of them go in and crowd around her stall. Make her soooo uncomfortable and sel-conscious about the entire thing. Crowd around her and stare at her while she washes her hands. Don't do anything illegal - just make it the most horrible and "unprivate" experience for them.

The "normal" liberal woman will get tired of that quickly and will stop shopping at Target (putting that miserable organization out of business). The extreme liberal woman will most certainly resort to violence in the moment. Then you just call the police and have her arrested (especially with all of those witnesses). Now you not only get these violent idiots off the streets and into jails where they belong - but they won't be able to vote for more of this insanity from jail!

Violent liberals off the streets, Target out of business, and rational adults elected to public offices again! It's a true win-win-win.

I have to disagree.

Yes, it makes a point, but at too much cost too too many innocents.

I think I can safely say that the vast majority of women are on our side on this—that they do not want men in their restrooms, especially not creepy, perverted, “transwomen” men. We'd be attacking our own allies with such a stunt, more than we'd be attacking our enemies.

And, even if there are women in there who are on the side of these perverts, that is no excuse for engaging ourselves in any semblance of this perversion. By pulling such a stunt, we would ourselves be demonstrating the exact sort of contempt for women, and disregard for their safety, modesty, and virtue, that we profess to be fighting.

Bullshit. Once again, idiot men are telling us what's right for women. If you want to protect women from perverts, do something about guys using date rape drugs on women. That's a REAL problem women face every day.

If you look like a woman, and wish to use the women's washroom, do so. Just like you've been doing for years.

If you look like a man, use the men's room. I don't want Chaz Bono in the Ladies' room, or any other trans male with facial hair and muscles.

Conservatives need to act like grown ups. A tall order to be sure. Protecting women when we don't need it, and telling women we're asking for it when we're raped.

You are entitled to your opinion but your viewpoint is close to if not already in the minority. the future will progress beyond your old school tradition views and towards a more inclusive society. Gay marriage is here to stay and more policies are to come. You can keep whining and fighting about it or work with it to make the policies as good and effective as possible.
Yeah - I know. I hear every single day liberals making all of these wild predictions with false bravado about how the country will look exactly how they want it to look. But when you compare their hilarious predictions to reality, you see that none of them are Nostradamus.

Do you know what your idea of "progress" has done? Given rise to the Tea Party. You were blessed with a RINO liberal as Speaker of the House in John Boehner. But your side, in their infinite ignorance, pushed for so much radicalization that the American people have now stood up and said "we're pushing out even Republican's and replacing them with real conservative Tea Party members". Out of nowhere, people who had never held office before (like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, etc.) stood up to put this country back on track and got elected. The House was turned over to conservatives. Then the Senate was turned over to conservatives. Planned Parenthood facilities around the nation have been shut down (some states are down to one or two facilities in their entire state). In (2010?) - California, one of the most liberal states in the country - overwhelmingly voted down gay marriage. More states than ever before now issue conceal carry permits. And your side has unquestionably created the monster that is Donald Trump.

Let me tell you - if Trump gets elected to the White House (and for the record, I can't stand the a-hole) - you can kiss your ideology goodbye. The man brings a hammer and will violate the Constitution every way he can (just like your side does every day) to make sure the cancer known as liberalism is eliminated.

As far as the original issue here - here is the bottom line my friend. A person does not get to wake up and decide what they are. If you were born with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome, you are a man. And that is an indisputable, medical science fact. If you were born white (like Rachel Dolezal) you do not get to proclaim yourself black. I knew that liberals lived to lie, but even by their own disgusting low standards, these are egregious lies. We will not refer to a man as a woman. We will not refer to a white person as a black person. I will not refer to a human as a bird. You cannot force me to lie or to accept a lie no matter how many laws you pass. Lying and accepting lies is not "progress". It's regress. It's a tool as old as time - used by Jacob in the Bible, used by Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's, used by liberals today, all for the same purpose - to advance evil.

At the end of the day, no laws will matter. When my two precious daughters go into a public restroom (as they did today), I will stand outside that restroom (as I did today) and any male that attempts to go in will be prevented from doing so. If I have to resort to violence - so be it. I have to resort to weapons (of which I always carry on me), so be it. There is nothing I will not resort to in order to make sure my daughters are safe from the sick and sexually deviant stuff that excites you and which you want to push on society. So at worst for you, you're going to get defeated in this quest. At best for you, you'll get your laws passed and then get all of your sexually deviant pals hurt badly as they attempt to violate the rights and privacy of women and children.

Forum List

Back