Men in women's bathrooms

You and I both knew they would run.

If trans-gendered are given access to women's restrooms then they cannot deny trans-gendered into Women's only businesses and that includes showers and locker rooms.

They will be showering and changing in public pool facilities and other related facilities.

...So? Is that the problem you have with it?

Seriously wytch - I used to have a certain level of respect for you. I knew you were clueless with a radicalized agenda. But I thought you were at least genuine. Now you've shown yourself to be a complete pig. Anybody who believes that rape victims should be forced to endure men in the restroom with them or little girls should be forced to strip and shower with grown men is a total piece of shit. Seek help wytch. Your hate for the straight community is a special kind of sick. You're not getting back at me at all by forcing some rape victim I don't know in another state to endure a second rape or some child I don't know in another state to endure being molested by a cross-dresser. You're hurting them. The fact that you take pleasure in that is disturbing.

From a rape victim that wytch is trying to torment further:

"Here is my concern: as a rape survivor, who is going to compensate me for my trauma when I have to use a public restroom where a man is permitted to go in with his penis (rapists' weapon of choice) or tend to "cleanup on aisle 6" when my PTSD won't permit me to enter an area where I don't feel safe? Where is my safe zone?"

If trans-gendered are given access to women's restrooms then they cannot deny trans-gendered into Women's only businesses and that includes showers and locker rooms.

They will be showering and changing in public pool facilities and other related facilities.

And BINGO was his name oooooooo

Old news, but in 2010, at Rehobeth Beach, the trans-gendered were told to put their tops back on while on the beach and they screamed discrimination.

Beach goers were alarmed at what they saw. Children were in the vicinity.

I'm not a prude but jeez. Can't you go to a secluded location.

I understand this is a beach frequented by the LGBT " community" but children are present.

As we have seen in the past and will see again in the near future....laws can be changed...

Yup. As Obergefell demonstrated with same sex marriage.....laws can be changed.
Well that was an especially ignorant comment. The law was not changed with Obergefell. Only Congress can create, retract, or alter laws. Congress did no such thing with gay marriage.

Obergefell was an illegal decision by the Supreme Court usurping the law. They assumed authority that they simply do not have. It's the extreme form of disingenuousness to proclaim "the law was changed". No such thing ever occurred.

Now if a man who is a pervert and not transgender walks into a woman's bathroom and starts whipping his penis around, then he will be arrested.

Well what if he DOESN'T do that but instead, he goes into the stall and masturbates to the sounds of women peeing around him because that turns him on? You okay with that? Or... what if he installs a hidden video camera in his shoe and he slips it over by the stall you're girlfriend, wife, mother is peeing in and videos her as she thinks it's just a shoe? Is that acceptable in your universe?

She's trying to be a woman because she feels that she should be a woman.

You don't KNOW how this individual feels and you have no way of really telling how they feel. All you can go by is what they CLAIM to feel. And that's why we can't go by how you FEEL... what's between your legs as your given genitalia is what matters. That's factually what you ARE... regardless of what you FEEL you are.

You have a vivid imagination. There is nothing stopping a perv from doing this now. You act like barring the transgendered from using the bathroom will put a stop to perverts in women's bathrooms. You're blaming the transgendered who just want to pee for all the perverts in the world. You seem to be very confused. Tell me something; we know that transgendered men to women have been using women's bathrooms for years. Why is it that now all of a sudden you are worried about it? It never caused a problem in the past, but now you are worried that it will? Again, you are very confused.

Yes there IS something stopping pervs.... Men aren't supposed to be in the ladies room! If they are caught there, they can go to jail.... or at least, they COULD. Now, who knows?

And it's certainly NOT a "vivid imagination" as there are literally dozens of stories popping up from all over America of perverts in restrooms, taking pictures, exposing themselves, the works! You've given them a convenient cover and you want to give them legal cover as well.

Their actions are already illegal. It doesn't matter if someone is a transwoman, man or biological female.....if you're taking pictures of people in the next stall, you'll get arrested.
Yes...but the difference is you want to give them access. You want the crime to be committed and a victim to be created. If I can stop a man from entering the women's restroom (and I will every time - laws be damned), then I can stop a crime from occurring and prevent someone from becoming a victim.

...So? Is that the problem you have with it?
I'm looking for clarification as to where this is going to lead.

I could care less if someone is gay, Bi, lesbian, trans-gendered or whatever.

Personally, none of this effects me. My children are now adults.

There is a swim club nearby that we had a membership to, until I had a pool installed at my residence.

I would not want men who have not transitioned in the locker rooms with my daughter's.

Otherwise I could care less if someone who appears as a female walks into a public restroom un-noticed.

Questions?

Of course they have. Where do you think they've been peeing? Assholes like you try to stop them from doing so which is why protections from discrimination are needed. There are ACTUALLY incidents of being being harassed in restrooms unlike your fantasy of children being in danger from trans folk.

Fall down hilarious. So in your very disturbed and limited mind, they are so indistinguishable that they've been using the restrooms of the opposite sex for decades without any of us knowing but....they need protection because we've been "harassing" them and you have the incidents to prove.

Well if that's true then, the only thing you've proven is that they are not indistinguishable at all and that they haven't been using the restrooms of the opposite sex because us "@ssholes" have been there to stop them. In essence, the only thing you've proven is how dumb you are... :lmao:

Anybody who believes that rape victims should be forced to endure men in the restroom with them or little girls should be forced to strip and shower with grown men is a total piece of shit

Except what about women who had female rapists, or guys who had male rapists, etc, etc. By your own logic all bathrooms should be completely private, I mean don't get me wrong I feel for victims and all but your reasoning doesn't exactly hold water. As for your second point, who cares if it's a grown man if he's not trying to molest her or something else that could actually hurt the child?

You're not getting back at me at all by forcing some rape victim I don't know in another state to endure a second rape or some child I don't know in another state to endure being molested by a cross-dresser.

Where is this crime wave of rapist transgender people I keep hearing about? Because I keep hearing about it but I haven't seen any statistics that actually make it a thing, and you know we just call those people rapists, and perverts...and we have laws that are used to prosecute those people already.

Of course they have. Where do you think they've been peeing? Assholes like you try to stop them from doing so which is why protections from discrimination are needed. There are ACTUALLY incidents of being being harassed in restrooms unlike your fantasy of children being in danger from trans folk.

What is hilarious about all of this is that it is actually going to create the very incidents which do not exist now (but that which you lie about as usual). As all of these transgenders, cross-dressers, and just flat out normal men start to think they have free reign to commit sexual assaults on women in the restrooms and locker rooms are going to take a significant beating from the normal people in the world who realize that a man has no business being in a room in which the door specifically says women on it and that women have no business being in a room in which the door specifically says men on it.

You can shame corporations (desperate for the almighty dollar) and politicians (desperate to stay in power) with your false cries of "homophobia" but for the rest of us - your lies do nothing. They mean nothing. And we will stand up and beat these people within an inch of their life if we have to, in order to protect our daughters, wives, mom, etc. Nothing you can do about sweetie. All you're doing is ensuring the physical harm of your kind. It won't result in any more of the sexual assaults that you're hoping for.

Anybody who believes that rape victims should be forced to endure men in the restroom with them or little girls should be forced to strip and shower with grown men is a total piece of shit

Except what about women who had female rapists, or guys who had male rapists, etc, etc. By your own logic all bathrooms should be completely private, I mean don't get me wrong I feel for victims and all but your reasoning doesn't exactly hold water. As for your second point, who cares if it's a grown man if he's not trying to molest her or something else that could actually hurt the child?

You're not getting back at me at all by forcing some rape victim I don't know in another state to endure a second rape or some child I don't know in another state to endure being molested by a cross-dresser.

Where is this crime wave of rapist transgender people I keeohearing about? Because I keep hearing about it but I haven't seen any statistics that actually make it a thing, and you know we just call those people rapists, and perverts...and we have laws that are used to prosecute those people already.
I have made no mention of rapists and perverts or anything pertaining to trans-gendered concerning bathroom usage.

If these individuals appear to be female it is not my concern if they are using some restrooms to meet their needs.

Like I said. I'm looking for clarification as to where this is leading and what the ramifications are.

Otherwise like I said. I could care less.

I'm not the community restroom patrol.

As for your second point, who cares if it's a grown man if he's not trying to molest her or something else that could actually hurt the child?

Yes folks...a liberal really did just say that. Who cares? Um...all of a society. Only a pedophile believes that a grown man should get naked and shower with a little girl. So....your post says quite a lot about you :eusa_whistle:

Where is this crime wave of rapist transgender people I keep hearing about? Because I keep hearing about it but I haven't seen any statistics that actually make it a thing, and you know we just call those people rapists, and perverts...and we have laws that are used to prosecute those people already.

I would highly recommend reading this entire thread before jumping in midway and commenting. This thread is filled with stories about these sick bastards trying to watch little girls dress and undress.

As for your second point, who cares if it's a grown man if he's not trying to molest her or something else that could actually hurt the child?

I'm honestly floored by this. I just can't believe we are living in a world that has become so indecent, someone would actually try to make the case that it's perfectly ok for grown men and little girls to get naked together - so long as the grown man doesn't "molest" her or otherwise "hurt the child".

So the fact that she shouldn't have any idea what a naked grown man (or even a boy for that matter) looks like means nothing to you? And the parents right to decide what their children sees takes a back seat in your mind to what you want their children to see?

Where is this crime wave of rapist transgender people I keeohearing about? Because I keep hearing about it but I haven't seen any statistics that actually make it a thing, and you know we just call those people rapists, and perverts...and we have laws that are used to prosecute those people already.
I have made no mention of rapists and perverts or anything pertaining to trans-gendered concerning bathroom usage.

If these individuals appear to be female it is not my concern if they are using some restrooms to meet their needs.

Like I said. I'm looking for clarification as to where this is leading and what the ramifications are.

Well I do have two small daughters and I do care. And I'll be damned if any man is walking into any women's facility with them. And you should care too - because although your children may be grown, you might have grandchildren one day. Then what?

You do realize that there is not one single standing legal basis for only including SOME males in the woman's restrooms/lockers/showers, while excluding all others.

You realize that, right?

I'm honestly floored by this. I just can't believe we are living in a world that has become so indecent, someone would actually try to make the case that it's perfectly ok for grown men and little girls to get naked together - so long as the grown man doesn't "molest" her or otherwise "hurt the child".

So the fact that she shouldn't have any idea what a naked grown man (or even a boy for that matter) looks like means nothing to you? And the parents right to decide what their children sees takes a back seat in your mind to what you want their children to see?
I was wondering what he was leading up to.

You do realize that there is not one single standing legal basis for only including SOME males in the woman's restrooms/lockers/showers, while excluding all others.

You realize that, right?
Well considering nobody knows how to discriminate like the left, I'm betting in their mind they think they will be controlling which men can use the women's facilities and which can't.

Well I do have two small daughters and I do care. And I'll be damned if any man is walking into any women's facility with them. And you should care too - because although your children may be grown, you might have grandchildren one day. Then what?
I do have grandchildren. I leave it up to my children to raise them. It is a rare occasion that I am aware of that they are in public restrooms.

I do know for a fact that my daughter absolutely refuses to even enter a public restroom.

I myself rarely use any public restrooms.

I do have grandchildren. I leave it up to my children to raise them. It is a rare occasion that I am aware of that they are in public restrooms.

I do know for a fact that my daughter absolutely refuses to even enter a public restroom.

I myself rarely use any public restrooms.

I don't go to the bathroom at all. I'm just going to live to 60 then explode

Forum List

Back