Men in women's bathrooms

Says the woman who could give a shit about heterosexual women brutally raped and now tormented by the idea of sexually deviant men being allowed to join them in a secluded area.

Funny how you only worry about the sexually deviant and spit on your fellow women who are heterosexual. You are the very definition of bigot and discrimination.

Why worry about what doesn't happen?

Allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender they associate with does none of the things you claim. Making them use the restroom of the gender they were born helps or protects no one and is harmful to trans people.
You can lie all you want, but it doesn't change reality. Not only have we posted links to these horrific crimes already, but....as I already posted, there are rape victims that are terrified by this. So even if "nothing" further happens (and you and I both know it will), why aren't victims of rape and sexual assault entitled to a safe space to use the restroom without feeling terror as a big burly man in a dress follows them into the bathroom?

I haven't lied about a thing, but you transphobes sure do. There are not rape victims terrified of trans women in restrooms. You think anyone is fooled by your "safe place" bullshit from your "rape victim"? We all already saw the fake story about the "safe space". Not everyone is as uniformed as you are, Rotty.

CLAIM: Students at Emory University were offered "emergency counseling" after pro-Trump graffiti appeared overnight in campus "safe spaces."

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: Students at Emory University gathered in protest after pro-Trump graffiti appeared overnight; administrators investigated the graffiti as it appeared outside designated areas for chalk markings.

WHAT'S FALSE: "Emergency counseling" was offered to or demanded by students; Emory students complained that their "safe spaces" had been violated; students were afraid of or traumatized by the chalk markings.
And just what does that have to do with the rape victims that you continue to attack and torment?

There are no rape victims that fear transgendered women in the restroom. The "safe space" bullshit exposed it for the fakery it is.
That is simply incredible that you would dismiss the victims of horrific sex crimes like that. You are seriously one sick and evil bitch. You're an embarrassment to women and to humanity.

There are no rape victims that fear transgendered women in the restroom. The "safe space" bullshit exposed it for the fakery it is.
The classless and hateful bigot Seawytch mocking and disregarding this poor victim of a horrific sex crime...

"Here is my concern: as a rape survivor, who is going to compensate me for my trauma when I have to use a public restroom where a man is permitted to go in with his penis (rapists' weapon of choice) or tend to "cleanup on aisle 6" when my PTSD won't permit me to enter an area where I don't feel safe? Where is my safe zone?"

You're not even remotely human. Anyone who could mock and disregard the feelings of the victim of rape or other horrific sex crimes has serious issues. I seriously doubt you're even a woman. I just can't imagine any woman - no matter how filled with hate and bigotry - mocking another woman who has been the victim of a sex crime. You epitomize the modern-day liberal.

"Here is my concern: as a rape survivor, who is going to compensate me for my trauma when I have to use a public restroom where a man is permitted to go in with his penis (rapists' weapon of choice) or tend to "cleanup on aisle 6" when my PTSD won't permit me to enter an area where I don't feel safe? Where is my safe zone?"

Prime example of the modern-day liberal.

Lying - transgender people have not been using the restrooms of the opposite sex "forever" - or liberals wouldn't feel this sudden need to pass laws granting them access

Fake - that accent is about as real as a unicorn

Desperate Attention Seeker - I'll use a fake accent (for attention), start controversy (for attention), and maybe if my inflammatory stuff goes "viral" I'll be able to get rich and not have to work a real job or be a productive member of society.

Perfect example of everything liberals like wytchy stand for

You're not even remotely human. Anyone who could mock and disregard the feelings of the victim of rape or other horrific sex crimes has serious issues. I seriously doubt you're even a woman. I just can't imagine any woman - no matter how filled with hate and bigotry - mocking another woman who has been the victim of a sex crime. You epitomize the modern-day liberal.

It's clearly shows how little they understand their own position.

Your post, with that quote should be sent to Springsteen, the NBA and all the CEO's that are threatening or Boycotting North Carolina.

You get the Post of the day award!

The answer to her question.

Target might actually live up to the name.

You're filtering Seawytch and the dozen or so posters here on payroll from the LGBT Snakehead through a presumption of that they are actually, authentically about "civil rights". They're not and never have been. What they are about actually is advancing the dogma of a cult under the cloak of civil rights. It's why they left polygamists in the dust and mock their attempts to get marriage too. There is no real, actual marriage equality. There is only a loophole now edging their cult ever closer to forcing all adoption agencies to disgorge children in their control: the ultimate goal of "gay marriage"..

Moving to trannys. It's just another fetish that titillates all of them. The idea of a man being a woman or a woman a man fits nicely with the whole gay thing in that one of them is always playing the opposing role they all instinctively know is the proper arrangement in sex: between a man and woman. So it all fits. Completely disregarding the civil rights of women and girls to privacy in their segregated hygiene chambers and retreats, the LGBT cult mows them down like grass to insert the idea of yet another of their perversions to become "normalized"...and ultimately so in a new generation and beyond (children, malleable, impressionable).

If you understood LGBT like I do, you would see the reasons why they justify mocking women's fears of men in their restrooms. It is because truly at their core, they are a zombie horde. People aren't other beings to them, they are potential sex targets or if not cleaving, mere detritus to be swept under and crushed under their legal steamroller. They themselves aren't even cognizant anymore of where its heading. But then, that's how strange cults have always been, haven't they? Alarming in their capacity to normalize the weirdest and oftentimes most dangerous dogma; all while being aggressive doing so...taking no prisoners... even the organizers losing grip with reality to the point of following some outside momentum that has taken on a life of its own..

This tranny/bathroom thing is one of their more bold attempts. When a cult feels it really has the reins tight in hand, they start to shed veneers of tact and just start demanding the jugular vein at knifepoint.

Last edited:
Wait, wait, wait......

Do left wingers actually believe that transgenders are actually the opposite sex that they were born?

I mean isn't this the bottom line? Are left wingers so ridiculous that they actually think if a person "feels" they are something they are not, that they are what they feel regardless of the biological facts???

I mean are they truly that ignorant?

It's what they claim to believe; in the face of clear, unequivocal, long-standing scientific proof to the contrary. They believe something to be true, that is obviously false on its face. This is the definition of delusional.

Liberalism truly has devolved into a madness.

Last edited:
If a fake tranny molests your wife or daughter, call the cops.

What kind of husband or father would just call the cops, and wait for them to arrive, as his wife or daughter is being sexually abused?
You don't want get beat up by a tranny in front of your family do you?

Wow, what a telling post.

Don't attempt to help the victims while the crime is being committed?

I guess we know who we are dealing with now

It doesn't reveal anything that wasn't already obvious. This is a degraded ideology that has long openly taken the side of criminals, perverts, and degenerates, over that of decent, honest, productive citizens.

You're [Seawytch] not even remotely human. Anyone who could mock and disregard the feelings of the victim of rape or other horrific sex crimes has serious issues. I seriously doubt you're even a woman. I just can't imagine any woman - no matter how filled with hate and bigotry - mocking another woman who has been the victim of a sex crime. You epitomize the modern-day liberal.

Being female doesn't make one immune from evil. Consider a very famous and prominent example, Hillary Clinton,who was a willing accessory to the rape and sexual abuse of women perpetrated by her disgusting scumbag of a husband; who helped to cover up his crimes, by going after and attacking the victims thereof.

Nancy Garrido also comes to mind, part of the husband and wife team that abducted 11-year-old Jaycee Dugard and kept her as a sex slave for eighteen years. Seawytch isn't displaying a level of evil and sociopathy that other women haven't famously displayed.

Now if a man who is a pervert and not transgender walks into a woman's bathroom and starts whipping his penis around, then he will be arrested.

Well what if he DOESN'T do that but instead, he goes into the stall and masturbates to the sounds of women peeing around him because that turns him on? You okay with that? Or... what if he installs a hidden video camera in his shoe and he slips it over by the stall you're girlfriend, wife, mother is peeing in and videos her as she thinks it's just a shoe? Is that acceptable in your universe?

She's trying to be a woman because she feels that she should be a woman.

You don't KNOW how this individual feels and you have no way of really telling how they feel. All you can go by is what they CLAIM to feel. And that's why we can't go by how you FEEL... what's between your legs as your given genitalia is what matters. That's factually what you ARE... regardless of what you FEEL you are.

You have a vivid imagination. There is nothing stopping a perv from doing this now. You act like barring the transgendered from using the bathroom will put a stop to perverts in women's bathrooms. You're blaming the transgendered who just want to pee for all the perverts in the world. You seem to be very confused. Tell me something; we know that transgendered men to women have been using women's bathrooms for years. Why is it that now all of a sudden you are worried about it? It never caused a problem in the past, but now you are worried that it will? Again, you are very confused.

Men aren't allowed in women's bathrooms. Anyone so allowing that is opening themselves up to a lawsuit from women for violation of their privacy. Men pretending to be women are still men; even after the surgery.

Their optional disfigurement is not women's burden to bear. It's theirs. Women's right to privacy existed long before mentally ill people fantasized they had "rights" to force their delusions on other people..

Men aren't allowed in women's bathrooms. Anyone so allowing that is opening themselves up to a lawsuit from women for violation of their privacy.

Nope. As there is no expectation of privacy outside of a stall. And they are single use.

Remember, you have no idea how the law works. With your record of legal predictions being one of perfect failure. You are literally always wrong.

Men pretending to be women are still men; even after the surgery.

Not according to North Carolina.

Now if a man who is a pervert and not transgender walks into a woman's bathroom and starts whipping his penis around, then he will be arrested.

Well what if he DOESN'T do that but instead, he goes into the stall and masturbates to the sounds of women peeing around him because that turns him on? You okay with that? Or... what if he installs a hidden video camera in his shoe and he slips it over by the stall you're girlfriend, wife, mother is peeing in and videos her as she thinks it's just a shoe? Is that acceptable in your universe?

She's trying to be a woman because she feels that she should be a woman.

You don't KNOW how this individual feels and you have no way of really telling how they feel. All you can go by is what they CLAIM to feel. And that's why we can't go by how you FEEL... what's between your legs as your given genitalia is what matters. That's factually what you ARE... regardless of what you FEEL you are.

You have a vivid imagination. There is nothing stopping a perv from doing this now. You act like barring the transgendered from using the bathroom will put a stop to perverts in women's bathrooms. You're blaming the transgendered who just want to pee for all the perverts in the world. You seem to be very confused. Tell me something; we know that transgendered men to women have been using women's bathrooms for years. Why is it that now all of a sudden you are worried about it? It never caused a problem in the past, but now you are worried that it will? Again, you are very confused.
Are you admitting that a man can never actually be woman? Cause no matter how big the breast are, no matter how far up his dick is shoved up into the pelvis, no matter if his nardle dangers are cut off and all that is left is a casserole of utter nonsense, HE could never ever be a SHE.

Does that fact piss you off? I think it does. I think that is funny.

Are you admitting that a man can never actually be woman? Cause no matter how big the breast are, no matter how far up his dick is shoved up into the pelvis, no matter if his nardle dangers are cut off and all that is left is a casserole of utter nonsense, HE could never ever be a SHE.

Agreed. And I LOVE your choice of expression! :lmao:

Agreed. And I LOVE your choice of expression! :lmao:

So it was the left that passed NC's law recognizing that sex on a birth certificate can be changed after gender reassignment surgery?

Prime example of the modern-day liberal.
Lying - transgender people have not been using the restrooms of the opposite sex "forever" - or liberals wouldn't feel this sudden need to pass laws granting them access

Of course they have. Where do you think they've been peeing? Assholes like you try to stop them from doing so which is why protections from discrimination are needed. There are ACTUALLY incidents of being being harassed in restrooms unlike your fantasy of children being in danger from trans folk.

Fake - that accent is about as real as a unicorn

Desperate Attention Seeker - I'll use a fake accent (for attention), start controversy (for attention), and maybe if my inflammatory stuff goes "viral" I'll be able to get rich and not have to work a real job or be a productive member of society.

Perfect example of everything liberals like wytchy stand for

So prove it. Prove the creator of the video isn't from the south. (You can't)

Crowder — a 30-year-old Knoxville-based comic, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel —

And look how cute...you're just like the far left...

It's so weird. There’s been a lot of people accusing me of being a phony," he told ATTN:. "What's weird is that those people are also broken into two camps, and they could not possibly be more polar opposites from each other. There's been rednecks who are saying ‘you aint no redneck, you can't be a redneck because no redneck loves queers, so you’re full of shit.' On the complete opposite end, it’s super liberal people."

Crowder explained, "I have also gotten some messages from people that literally refuse to believe I am actually Southern because they genuinely think that someone with a Southern accent or 'redneck' literally cannot be open minded or progressive, that they are all racist or homophobic or whatever."

'Liberal Redneck' Transgender Rant Goes Viral

Last edited:
Why worry about what doesn't happen?

Leave it to Seawytch to deny that women were the victims of rape or that they are not tormented by their assault. This poor woman suffers from PTSD from her attack and just wishes to use the bathroom without men in it. And SW's response is essentially "good bitch - you deserved it". Sickening.

The liberals have had the real War on Women going for roughly two hundred years now. I guess they figured it was time to crank it up a notch or two.

Why would you lie about what I've said? Because your position is so weak, of course.

No rape victims are concerned about trans women in restrooms, it simply doesn't happen.

But your concern for PTSD victims is touching. I'm sure you feel the same thing about victims of PTSD that say they're are concerned about people with open carry permits, right?

Different Perspective On Gun Control: PTSD Veterans Suffer In Open Carry State - The Ring of Fire Network

Forum List

Back