Men in women's bathrooms

They are violated, harassed and even raped.

Says the woman who could give a shit about heterosexual women brutally raped and now tormented by the idea of sexually deviant men being allowed to join them in a secluded area.

Funny how you only worry about the sexually deviant and spit on your fellow women who are heterosexual. You are the very definition of bigot and discrimination.

Why worry about what doesn't happen?

Allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender they associate with does none of the things you claim. Making them use the restroom of the gender they were born helps or protects no one and is harmful to trans people.
Based on what? Evidence not in hand . You lie!

The Southern Poverty Law Center is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. It is noted for its legal victories against white supremacist groups, its legal representation for victims of hate groups, its classification of militia movement and other extremist organizations, and its educational programs that promote tolerance
so what happened to 00001% of the population that we owe it anything? Still no evidence of a problem.
I know. So why you making it a problem? If a fake tranny molests your wife or daughter, call the cops.
always will, no need to offer up bait. So tell us why they need to use the other gender bathroom if they were never ever violated, have locks on all of the doors and no one ever threatened them? please pray tell.
You are either pretending to be ignorant or you know absolutely nothing about men in men's bathrooms.

If I were a tranny I wouldn't feel save in a men's bathroom.

Today everyone has cameras on their phones. Let me know when your wife sister or daughter catches a tranny peeping on them.

Trannys don't want to see pussy they like dicks. I want to protect my son's. You can tell your daughter he's just an ugly girl. What do I tell my son? A woman with a penis at the urinals? Omg!
have you ever been in a men's bathroom? Really? I have my whole life, and I've never ever ever never seen anyone harass anyone. ever. So what toilet do you go to?
Roadhouse

Says the woman who could give a shit about heterosexual women brutally raped and now tormented by the idea of sexually deviant men being allowed to join them in a secluded area.

Funny how you only worry about the sexually deviant and spit on your fellow women who are heterosexual. You are the very definition of bigot and discrimination.

Allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender they associate with does none of the things you claim. Making them use the restroom of the gender they were born helps or protects no one and is harmful to trans people.
You can lie all you want, but it doesn't change reality. Not only have we posted links to these horrific crimes already, but....as I already posted, there are rape victims that are terrified by this. So even if "nothing" further happens (and you and I both know it will), why aren't victims of rape and sexual assault entitled to a safe space to use the restroom without feeling terror as a big burly man in a dress follows them into the bathroom?

The Southern Poverty Law Center is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. It is noted for its legal victories against white supremacist groups, its legal representation for victims of hate groups, its classification of militia movement and other extremist organizations, and its educational programs that promote tolerance
so what happened to 00001% of the population that we owe it anything? Still no evidence of a problem.
I know. So why you making it a problem? If a fake tranny molests your wife or daughter, call the cops.
always will, no need to offer up bait. So tell us why they need to use the other gender bathroom if they were never ever violated, have locks on all of the doors and no one ever threatened them? please pray tell.

Why on earth would you want to require that this person use the men's room?

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg
My observation.

She's intoxicated and appears to be staggering.

Her eyes are diverted towards the urinal and actually appears comfortable in the environment.
Ever see the accused with Jodi foster? Could go like that but what do you care she's just a queer right?

Get back to me on this when one of these individuals secures a membership at "Curves" and is able to exercise and shower with the women.

It is not going to happen.

If they are allowed in the restroom, they MUST be allowed in the showers. That's how rights work.
Yea I don't think a tranny should be in the ladies locker room walking to the shower with her dick hanging out. I lean left on this but do see the rights point here.

Leave it to Seawytch to deny that women were the victims of rape or that they are not tormented by their assault. This poor woman suffers from PTSD from her attack and just wishes to use the bathroom without men in it. And SW's response is essentially "good bitch - you deserved it". Sickening.

"Here is my concern: as a rape survivor, who is going to compensate me for my trauma when I have to use a public restroom where a man is permitted to go in with his penis (rapists' weapon of choice) or tend to "cleanup on aisle 6" when my PTSD won't permit me to enter an area where I don't feel safe? Where is my safe zone?"

The liberals have had the real War on Women going for roughly two hundred years now. I guess they figured it was time to crank it up a notch or two.

Yea I don't think a tranny should be in the ladies locker room walking to the shower with her dick hanging out. I lean left on this but do see the rights point here.

Thank God! A rare moment of sanity and rational thought from a liberal. Holy Toledo was that post refreshing.

Just one quick item to note however. If it has a "d*ck" it cannot be her. That should have been phrased as "walking to the shower with his d*ck hanging out". It's a special kind of insanity to ever use the phrase "her d*ck".

Just one quick item to note however. If it has a "d*ck" it cannot be her. That should have been phrased as "walking to the shower with his d*ck hanging out". It's a special kind of insanity to ever use the phrase "her d*ck".
Ever see the longest yard with Burt Reynolds or Adam Sandler? They refer to them as the ladies. But I still call Bruce Bruce and I call him him but if I don't know a tranny as a man I call them hers.

Every public place needs to have a private bathroom with a lock for these people. If the place has only public bathrooms....God I don't know! I see the trannys side too. But I have to admit a ladies room is for ladies. Unless all the ladies agree. Even if some are uncomfortable.

It could also be a states right issue. What's cool in NY may not be cool in Oklahoma. That's what Ted meant about NYC values.

My observation.

Her eyes are diverted towards the urinal and actually appears comfortable in the environment.
Ever see the accused with Jodi foster? Could go like that but what do you care she's just a queer right?
Yes I have seen it.

I could care less if anyone is queer, lesbian gay, trans- anything, etc.

I don't have phobias and hate anyone for who they are or what they are.

I sympathize with anyone who is violated, harassed and raped. Including those who are trans-gendered. And especially women and children. No one should be preying on the vulnerable.

She/he/her looks like a woman. It's none of my business if the individuals walks into the woman's restroom.

I don't hang around restrooms to see who is occupying them.

You want laws for these trans-gendered.

Does this mean that "Curves" can no longer discriminate against the trans-gendered and must allow them access to their fitness centers and shower facilities?

Last edited:
Get back to me on this when one of these individuals secures a membership at "Curves" and is able to exercise and shower with the women.

If they are allowed in the restroom, they MUST be allowed in the showers. That's how rights work.
Thank you. That is all I wanted to know.

It only took 182 pages of posts before he finally said something that made sense.............amazing isn't it.................

It only took 182 pages of posts before he finally said something that made sense.............amazing isn't it.................
Absolutely amazing.

This is the question that I have asked repeatedly. Again. This issue is far from over.

My observation.

Notice in my observation I referred to her as, She.

Absolutely amazing.

This is the question that I have asked repeatedly. Again. This issue is far from over.
It may be if the establishment only has two bathrooms a tranny has to let the staff know then they can close one restroom while the tranny takes a dump. But that's humiliating for the tranny. If they can pass as a girl and no one says anything what can we do? But if a woman complains if the guys a real tranny not guilty. If they just like dressing in drag no dice. I'm confused. Not as confused as these guys are though

Ballparks can have 1 tranny bathroom in the arena.

Lots of places need to move to private locked restrooms.

Ever see the longest yard with Burt Reynolds or Adam Sandler? They refer to them as the ladies. But I still call Bruce Bruce and I call him him but if I don't know a tranny as a man I call them hers.

Every public place needs to have a private bathroom with a lock for these people. If the place has only public bathrooms....God I don't know! I see the trannys side too. But I have to admit a ladies room is for ladies. Unless all the ladies agree. Even if some are uncomfortable.

It could also be a states right issue. What's cool in NY may not be cool in Oklahoma. That's what Ted meant about NYC values.
Well I've said multiple times that the final solution to all of this mess is single occupancy restrooms. That's the only solution.

As far as The Longest Yard - they were insulting those homosexuals (prison isn't exactly known for sensitivity training).

Another exceptional post by Sealy... This should be the case for 99.9999% of the issues in America. After all, the 10th Amendment clearly states that outside of 18 enumerated powers delegated to the federal government, everything else is reserved to the states or the people.

Another exceptional post by Sealy... This should be the case for 99.9999% of the issues in America. After all, the 10th Amendment clearly states that outside of 18 enumerated powers delegated to the federal government, everything else is reserved to the states or the people.

Important to remember, the states created the federal government, not the other way around.

Important to remember, the states created the federal government, not the other way around.
There is no question about it - history clearly documents that the states came together and delegated those specific 18 powers to the federal government. You can't delegate unless you have higher authority. The states have the higher authority. They allowed the federal government those 18 responsibilities because it simply made sense (they were items where it made sense for the states to be completely united on - such as currency, defense, intellectual property, etc.).

There is no question about it - history clearly documents that the states came together and delegated those specific 18 powers to the federal government. You can't delegate unless you have higher authority. The states have the higher authority. They allowed the federal government those 18 responsibilities because it simply made sense (they were items where it made sense for the states to be completely united on - such as currency, defense, intellectual property, etc.).
Every once in a while I'd like to poll all of our governors first rather than go right to the supreme Court

Forum List

Back