Men in women's bathrooms

They are afraid of being harassed and possibly raped. They are women who happen to have a penis. You guys crack me up because you want all transgenders to use the men's room. If it's a transgender who dresses and acts completely like a woman, you want her using the men's room. If it's a transgender who has facial hair, dresses and acts like a man, you think he should use the men's room also. The problem is that laws like that in NC make it so that the man with facial hair who dresses and acts like a man now must use the woman's room if he has a vagina. Try explaining to your little girl why a man is using the woman's restroom.

Here is the deal - a woman cannot have facial hair without medically prescribed hormones which violate the "do no harm" oath that physicians take. And a man cannot have breast without surgeries and medically prescribed hormones which violate the "do no harm" oath that physicians take.

So all we need to do is enforce the law, that there won't be any problems. We also need to get these poor people the metal health care they need and deserve instead of allowing liberals to exploit them for their own cause.
Women can legally get boob jobs but we can't? I smell a lawsuit
I smell a major violation of the "do no harm" oath prescribing hormones to people who don't need it simply because it turns them on.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

That's not what happens and you know it. First of all, there are no open urinals in women's bathrooms. Women don't stand up to pee. Secondly, a transgender woman is going to go pee like a woman would, not stand up and pee. She's trying to be a woman because she feels that she should be a woman. You obviously have never met or associated with any transgender people, otherwise you wouldn't post something so stupid. Now if a man who is a pervert and not transgender walks into a woman's bathroom and starts whipping his penis around, then he will be arrested. Preventing transgenders from using the woman's bathroom is not going to stop a pervert. Last of all, based on what you support, you think transgender men who have facial hair and dress like men should be forced to use the woman's bathroom if they have a vagina. Now that should really go over well. Here is the thing. The transgendered have been using the bathrooms they identify with for a very long time. It's never been a problem in the past, but now all of a sudden, these people are going to whip their dicks out in front of your eight year old daughter. Give me a break.

So you don't missunderstand, it's a bit more complicated then just, it looks like a woman, so it should be allowed in the woman's restroom.

The legal principle that would allow a trans male to legally use the woman's restroom is called "simalarily situated"

A person that is very closely related to another cannot be denied the same right as the other.

So the claim is that a transgender male is closely related to a woman. So it would be discriminatory to deny the restroom use.

So now the Woman's restroom is for Woman and Transgendered Males.

So now a Non transgender male claims he's being illegally discriminated against because he's being denied access to the room that someone he's similarily situated to is allowed in.

He would be absolutely correct:

If a male, with a penis (transgendered) is allowed into a facility with women, as closely related, then the non trangendered male must be closely related to the transgendered Male and can't be denied entry.

The interesting part is this:

To deny all males entry, redefines the legal concept of "simalarily situated" and opens the States up to once again banning same sex marriage.

If one man with a penis is denied entry because he is not simalar to another man with a penis, why couldn't the same court rule that a same sex couple is not simalarily situated to an opposite sex couple and conclude they don't have to be treated equally.

It appears, if anything, the LGBTQ should be supporting the North Carolina law, not trying to get it overturned.
But this spot on post would require the left to use logic - something they completely and totally eschew in favor of sexual deviance.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

That's not what happens and you know it. First of all, there are no open urinals in women's bathrooms. Women don't stand up to pee. Secondly, a transgender woman is going to go pee like a woman would, not stand up and pee. She's trying to be a woman because she feels that she should be a woman. You obviously have never met or associated with any transgender people, otherwise you wouldn't post something so stupid. Now if a man who is a pervert and not transgender walks into a woman's bathroom and starts whipping his penis around, then he will be arrested. Preventing transgenders from using the woman's bathroom is not going to stop a pervert. Last of all, based on what you support, you think transgender men who have facial hair and dress like men should be forced to use the woman's bathroom if they have a vagina. Now that should really go over well. Here is the thing. The transgendered have been using the bathrooms they identify with for a very long time. It's never been a problem in the past, but now all of a sudden, these people are going to whip their dicks out in front of your eight year old daughter. Give me a break.

So you don't missunderstand, it's a bit more complicated then just, it looks like a woman, so it should be allowed in the woman's restroom.

The legal principle that would allow a trans male to legally use the woman's restroom is called "simalarily situated"

A person that is very closely related to another cannot be denied the same right as the other.

So the claim is that a transgender male is closely related to a woman. So it would be discriminatory to deny the restroom use.

So now a Non transgender male claims he's being illegally discriminated against because he's being denied access to the room that someone he's similarily situated to is allowed in.

If a male, with a penis (transgendered) is allowed into a facility with women, as closely related, then the non trangendered male must be closely related to the transgendered Male and can't be denied entry.

To deny all males entry, redefines the legal concept of "simalarily situated" and opens the States up to once again banning same sex marriage.

If one man with a penis is denied entry because he is not simalar to another man with a penis, why couldn't the same court rule that a same sex couple is not simalarily situated to an opposite sex couple and conclude they don't have to be treated equally.

It appears, if anything, the LGBTQ should be supporting the North Carolina law, not trying to get it overturned.
But this spot on post would require the left to use logic - something they completely and totally eschew in favor of sexual deviance.

Suicidal maybe?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Suicidal maybe?
Well....the economic policies they support are economic suicide. And the political policies they support are political suicide. So why shouldn't the sexually deviant policies they support be sexually deviant suicide? For once, the liberals would actually be consistent!

It's always amusing when someone cites the Southern Poverty Law Center denouncing some other organization as a “hate group” and accusing another organization of “propagation of known falsehoods” and the use of “demonizing propaganda”. The irony and hypocrisy seems to be completely lost on such fools.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. It is noted for its legal victories against white supremacist groups, its legal representation for victims of hate groups, its classification of militia movement and other extremist organizations, and its educational programs that promote tolerance
so what happened to 00001% of the population that we owe it anything? Still no evidence of a problem.
I know. So why you making it a problem? If a fake tranny molests your wife or daughter, call the cops.
always will, no need to offer up bait. So tell us why they need to use the other gender bathroom if they were never ever violated, have locks on all of the doors and no one ever threatened them? please pray tell.

They are violated, harassed and even raped.

Why on earth would you want to require that this person use the men's room?

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg
My observation.

She's intoxicated and appears to be staggering.

Her eyes are diverted towards the urinal and actually appears comfortable in the environment.

Transgenders who have not had sex change operations obviously are a lot safer walking into a mens room than a ladie's room. No one's saying, hey a guy in the mens room but I can see with my inner eye he's a WOMAN! Let's beat him up!

Guys walking into a ladies room on the other hand that could totally happen to.

I don't know that that's entirely true, but it is certainly mostly true.

I think it's entirely normal and common for a transpervert to evoke a sense of disgust in normal men. It doesn't usually come to this, but I could see some men reacting with violence.

On the other hand, if a man observes a transpervert following his wife, daughter, sister, or other female loved one into a women's room, and if he's any kind of decent father, husband, brother, etc., then that's going to prove very dangerous for the transpervert.

Nothing is always true. But clearly someone with a guy's body walking into a women's room is at way more risk of being beaten up than walking into the men's room. Liberals aren't capable of that granular a discussion at all thought to explain what they are talking about. They are truly stupid people

Obviously? That's not what most of your fellow transphobic posters are saying. They want chromosome tests prior to peeing.

Texas Bill Would Jail Those Whose Chromosomes Don't Match the Restroom They're Using | Advocate.com

And some states want to turn students into the pecker checking police if they don't use the one identified with their gender AT BIRTH

Kansas Bill Would Let Students Sue Over Transgender Bathroom Use

Just another GOP solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Trans people aren't predators and aren't a danger to children.

You just can't address my questions, can you? Fine, I'm used to it. Just don't whine when I decline to chase links for you

Your "questions" have been addressed. You can't face facts.

No, how you do it is you read my question and say wow, I don't want to answer that one. Here's what I want you to have asked, I'll answer that instead. That answers his question ...

For one thing, there wasn't a single question in your post that I responded to. You made an inaccurate statement "Transgenders who have had sex change operations are using the bathroom of their new gender obviously."

and I pointed out that transphobes like you are passing and trying to pass laws that would require someone to use the restroom of the gender they were at birth, regardless of their pre or post operative status.

You didn't ask anything, just said something inaccurate.
and again, you have never ever answered why men need to use little girls restroom?

Or how she knows that someone entering the bathroom with her daughter is a transgender and not a sexual predator

I think this thread is a microcosm of the issue in America right now as well. You notice how bad liberals are getting annihilated with rational thought in this thread? And you also notice that aside from two or three of the that suffer from the illness, no one else from the left is jumping in here (because they realize there is no rational case to be made for this).

It's funny, but around 2012 or so, even radical left-wing California voted down gay marriage in a major way. Smacked liberals right in the fact and they couldn't believe it. I suspect the exact same thing is going to happen here. Those with the illness are making all of these outrageous predictions about how the nation is going to embrace their insanity and encourage sexual deviance. I suspect the exact opposite is going to happen (just like California).

I think this thread is a microcosm of the issue in America right now as well. You notice how bad liberals are getting annihilated with rational thought in this thread? And you also notice that aside from two or three of the that suffer from the illness, no one else from the left is jumping in here (because they realize there is no rational case to be made for this).

It's funny, but around 2012 or so, even radical left-wing California voted down gay marriage in a major way. Smacked liberals right in the fact and they couldn't believe it. I suspect the exact same thing is going to happen here. Those with the illness are making all of these outrageous predictions about how the nation is going to embrace their insanity and encourage sexual deviance. I suspect the exact opposite is going to happen (just like California).
I don't know. Something tells me that shortly there will be demand that sex reassignment surgery is going to be mandated under ACA.

Not a conspiracy. Just a hunch and an observation.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. It is noted for its legal victories against white supremacist groups, its legal representation for victims of hate groups, its classification of militia movement and other extremist organizations, and its educational programs that promote tolerance
so what happened to 00001% of the population that we owe it anything? Still no evidence of a problem.
I know. So why you making it a problem? If a fake tranny molests your wife or daughter, call the cops.
always will, no need to offer up bait. So tell us why they need to use the other gender bathroom if they were never ever violated, have locks on all of the doors and no one ever threatened them? please pray tell.

Why on earth would you want to require that this person use the men's room?

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg
My observation.

She's intoxicated and appears to be staggering.

Her eyes are diverted towards the urinal and actually appears comfortable in the environment.
Let's look a little deeper.

Front guy is probably terrified and can't piss.

Guy rear left also appears to have diverted eyes.

Guy on right. He is hardcore scoping out the situation. I wouldn't put it past him to attempt to hit on it once out of the restroom.

Get back to me on this when one of these individuals secures a membership at "Curves" and is able to exercise and shower with the women.

It is not going to happen.

If they are allowed in the restroom, they MUST be allowed in the showers. That's how rights work.
Notice how quiet it got around here when that was posted?

Same in the other thread produced by Tommy the Commie

Says the woman who could give a shit about heterosexual women brutally raped and now tormented by the idea of sexually deviant men being allowed to join them in a secluded area.

Funny how you only worry about the sexually deviant and spit on your fellow women who are heterosexual. You are the very definition of bigot and discrimination.

Why worry about what doesn't happen?

Allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender they associate with does none of the things you claim. Making them use the restroom of the gender they were born helps or protects no one and is harmful to trans people.

Get back to me on this when one of these individuals secures a membership at "Curves" and is able to exercise and shower with the women.

If they are allowed in the restroom, they MUST be allowed in the showers. That's how rights work.
Notice how quiet it got around here when that was posted?

Same in the other thread produced by Tommy the Commie

Strange, but seriously, the gay crowd should be supporting North Carolina and Boycotting Target.

Post operative transsexuals do just that. Transphobes here would require post operative transsexuals use the showers associated with their chromosomes.

Pre operative transsexuals don't use public showers.

Says the woman who could give a shit about heterosexual women brutally raped and now tormented by the idea of sexually deviant men being allowed to join them in a secluded area.

Funny how you only worry about the sexually deviant and spit on your fellow women who are heterosexual. You are the very definition of bigot and discrimination.

Why worry about what doesn't happen?

Allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender they associate with does none of the things you claim. Making them use the restroom of the gender they were born helps or protects no one and is harmful to trans people.
I have yet to find a valid link that transgendered are being assaulted. Mocked and ridiculed on the streets, yes.

Post operative transsexuals do just that. Transphobes here would require post operative transsexuals use the showers associated with their chromosomes.

Many a post ago.......a long time ago in the thread we were saying after she got her wanker cut off then obviously it doesn't have one anymore dumb ass..........

Common sense on this has left the building..............That doesn't apply anymore............Most of those who want that kind of crap already know where they should and shouldn't be based on public reaction to them......................They know if they look like a woman or a man and where it is acceptable to go.......Go in there do your dang business and :anj_stfu:.

But as I said many many threads ago............this isn't about the bathroom.........it is about FORCED ACCEPTANCE in society..............and they push it for that reason and NOT WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO PEE....................Society rejects there choices no matter how you try to call everyone names..........and the majority of society will always look upon the freaks as mental...............

Again........Wanker......go to the mens.

Don't have a Wanker.......go to the womans..........

This is some crazy ass shit.:ack-1:

Curves is a private business.

You know trans-gendered individuals who have memberships at Curves and uses the showers or locker rooms with the women?

Is that a law or an opinion?

Forum List

Back