Men in women's bathrooms

It could also be a states right issue. What's cool in NY may not be cool in Oklahoma. That's what Ted meant about NYC values.

Another exceptional post by Sealy... This should be the case for 99.9999% of the issues in America. After all, the 10th Amendment clearly states that outside of 18 enumerated powers delegated to the federal government, everything else is reserved to the states or the people.

Important to remember, the states created the federal government, not the other way around.
There is no question about it - history clearly documents that the states came together and delegated those specific 18 powers to the federal government. You can't delegate unless you have higher authority. The states have the higher authority. They allowed the federal government those 18 responsibilities because it simply made sense (they were items where it made sense for the states to be completely united on - such as currency, defense, intellectual property, etc.).
Every once in a while I'd like to poll all of our governors first rather than go right to the supreme Court

Have at it... let's see what happens!

It could also be a states right issue. What's cool in NY may not be cool in Oklahoma. That's what Ted meant about NYC values.

Another exceptional post by Sealy... This should be the case for 99.9999% of the issues in America. After all, the 10th Amendment clearly states that outside of 18 enumerated powers delegated to the federal government, everything else is reserved to the states or the people.

Important to remember, the states created the federal government, not the other way around.
There is no question about it - history clearly documents that the states came together and delegated those specific 18 powers to the federal government. You can't delegate unless you have higher authority. The states have the higher authority. They allowed the federal government those 18 responsibilities because it simply made sense (they were items where it made sense for the states to be completely united on - such as currency, defense, intellectual property, etc.).

All too often ignored/forgotten.

Get back to me on this when one of these individuals secures a membership at "Curves" and is able to exercise and shower with the women.

It is not going to happen.

If they are allowed in the restroom, they MUST be allowed in the showers. That's how rights work.
Yea I don't think a tranny should be in the ladies locker room walking to the shower with her dick hanging out. I lean left on this but do see the rights point here.

Yet you couldn't stop it from happening. That's not how rights work.

The individual can not be limited if they meet the simalarily situated criteria

It would be akin to telling blacks they could eat at the lunch counter, but must continue to drink from the colored water fountain.

Ok Seawytch I dare you to sit here and tell me that Bruce here could fool anyone into believing he is a woman. Ignore everything else for a moment - the hair, the clothes, the makeup, the giant Adam's apple. Just look at the size of those freaking hands. Those are massive man hands that no woman would ever have. And this is why your side is pushing so hard for these laws. Because we know when a man puts a dress on and we would never allow a cross-dressing man into the women's facilities.
View attachment 72944

I used to know a hermaphrodite who looked like that.

Why on earth would you want to require that this person use the men's room?

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg

Because, no matter how convincing the disguise, he's still a man, and not a woman; and his behavior indicates him to be, at best, sexually disordered. Why would I want such a creepy pervert in the women's room with my wife? If I had daughters, I sure as hell wouldn't want this freak in there with them. That's about the time that as a man, as a husband and a father, that I would have an obligation to resort to extreme violence, if necessary, to make certain that this freak knows to stay the hell away from my wife and daughters.

Last edited:
The silence from liberals on this one is deafening. This is from the poor victim of a vicious rape. Liberals pretend to have so much compassion for the fake "trauma" of transgenders, and yet so much sincere indifference to the real trauma suffered from women and children of sexual assault...

"Here is my concern: as a rape survivor, who is going to compensate me for my trauma when I have to use a public restroom where a man is permitted to go in with his penis (rapists' weapon of choice) or tend to "cleanup on aisle 6" when my PTSD won't permit me to enter an area where I don't feel safe? Where is my safe zone?"

The answer of course is that they have nothing but disdain for normal, heterosexual people and could care less about the plight of even that of a fellow woman. And that is a special kind of sick.

Keep in mind that one of the current leaders of the Democratic party is a woman who attacked victims of rape and sexual abuse, in order to help cover up for her scumbag of a husband who committed these abuses against them.

They are violated, harassed and even raped.

Says the woman who could give a shit about heterosexual women brutally raped and now tormented by the idea of sexually deviant men being allowed to join them in a secluded area.

Funny how you only worry about the sexually deviant and spit on your fellow women who are heterosexual. You are the very definition of bigot and discrimination.

Why worry about what doesn't happen?

Allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender they associate with does none of the things you claim. Making them use the restroom of the gender they were born helps or protects no one and is harmful to trans people.
You can lie all you want, but it doesn't change reality. Not only have we posted links to these horrific crimes already, but....as I already posted, there are rape victims that are terrified by this. So even if "nothing" further happens (and you and I both know it will), why aren't victims of rape and sexual assault entitled to a safe space to use the restroom without feeling terror as a big burly man in a dress follows them into the bathroom?

I haven't lied about a thing, but you transphobes sure do. There are not rape victims terrified of trans women in restrooms. You think anyone is fooled by your "safe place" bullshit from your "rape victim"? We all already saw the fake story about the "safe space". Not everyone is as uniformed as you are, Rotty.

CLAIM: Students at Emory University were offered "emergency counseling" after pro-Trump graffiti appeared overnight in campus "safe spaces."

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: Students at Emory University gathered in protest after pro-Trump graffiti appeared overnight; administrators investigated the graffiti as it appeared outside designated areas for chalk markings.

WHAT'S FALSE: "Emergency counseling" was offered to or demanded by students; Emory students complained that their "safe spaces" had been violated; students were afraid of or traumatized by the chalk markings.

Wait, wait, wait......

Do left wingers actually believe that transgenders are actually the opposite sex that they were born?

I mean isn't this the bottom line? Are left wingers so ridiculous that they actually think if a person "feels" they are something they are not, that they are what they feel regardless of the biological facts???

I mean are they truly that ignorant?

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Why don't we give rape and sex criminals more time in jail? Do you know who will be punished the most? Straight males.

Yet instead youre worried about getting struck by lightning.

Well I've said multiple times that the final solution to all of this mess is single occupancy restrooms. That's the only solution.

Cost prohibitive in larger venues. It would bankrupt some stores chains already on the verge.

As long as it's voluntary I have no problem with it.

If it's mandated by the State then you bestow rights that should not exist.

There would be no way to stop a tranny male from woman's showers/ lockers. And no way to stop any make from the same.

Last edited:
Wait, wait, wait......

Do left wingers actually believe that transgenders are actually the opposite sex that they were born?

I mean isn't this the bottom line? Are left wingers so ridiculous that they actually think if a person "feels" they are something they are not, that they are what they feel regardless of the biological facts???

Wait, wait, wait...

Do right wingers actually believe that this person should be required by law to use the women's restroom?

a98038_lorencameronnude.jpg

Yes, yes they do.

If a fake tranny molests your wife or daughter, call the cops.

What kind of husband or father would just call the cops, and wait for them to arrive, as his wife or daughter is being sexually abused?
You don't want get beat up by a tranny in front of your family do you?

Wow, what a telling post.

Don't attempt to help the victims while the crime is being committed?

I guess we know who we are dealing with now

Wait, wait, wait......

Wait, wait, wait...

Do right wingers actually believe that this person should be required by law to use the women's restroom?

a98038_lorencameronnude.jpg

Yes, yes they do.

If it's got no dick, it uses the woman's restroom.

Tell us, be specific, what's a woman supposed to look like?

Barefoot and pregnant?

Redneck much?

SeaWytch seems to want same sex marriage overturned. I would think she wouldn't, but it appears she doesn't understand the implications of what she's asking for.

Last edited:

Says the woman who could give a shit about heterosexual women brutally raped and now tormented by the idea of sexually deviant men being allowed to join them in a secluded area.

Funny how you only worry about the sexually deviant and spit on your fellow women who are heterosexual. You are the very definition of bigot and discrimination.

Allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender they associate with does none of the things you claim. Making them use the restroom of the gender they were born helps or protects no one and is harmful to trans people.
You can lie all you want, but it doesn't change reality. Not only have we posted links to these horrific crimes already, but....as I already posted, there are rape victims that are terrified by this. So even if "nothing" further happens (and you and I both know it will), why aren't victims of rape and sexual assault entitled to a safe space to use the restroom without feeling terror as a big burly man in a dress follows them into the bathroom?

I haven't lied about a thing, but you transphobes sure do. There are not rape victims terrified of trans women in restrooms. You think anyone is fooled by your "safe place" bullshit from your "rape victim"? We all already saw the fake story about the "safe space". Not everyone is as uniformed as you are, Rotty.

CLAIM: Students at Emory University were offered "emergency counseling" after pro-Trump graffiti appeared overnight in campus "safe spaces."

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: Students at Emory University gathered in protest after pro-Trump graffiti appeared overnight; administrators investigated the graffiti as it appeared outside designated areas for chalk markings.

WHAT'S FALSE: "Emergency counseling" was offered to or demanded by students; Emory students complained that their "safe spaces" had been violated; students were afraid of or traumatized by the chalk markings.
And just what does that have to do with the rape victims that you continue to attack and torment?

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

And just what does that have to do with the rape victims that you continue to attack and torment?

There are no rape victims that fear transgendered women in the restroom. The "safe space" bullshit exposed it for the fakery it is.

Wait, wait, wait......

Yep! I gave them a real world situation that I exactly experienced - a man was brought into the ER where I was working and he believed that he was Jesus Christ. Now, according to Seawytch - that man had a mental illness and his feeling are irrelevant. She also said the same about my "identifying" as President of the United States (as such, I should have unfettered access to the Oval Office just as transgenders have unfettered access to the restrooms of the opposite sex). But once again she displayed her ignorance, her bigotry, and her hate by disregarding the feelings of both myself and the man who believed he was Jesus Christ and denying us both what we need to feel "normal". See....liberals only support sexual deviance and anything that will destroy civilized society. Since worshiping "Jesus" or allowing me access to the Oval Office does neither, people like SeaWytch discriminate against us.

Forum List

Back