Men in women's bathrooms

It's always amusing when someone cites the Southern Poverty Law Center denouncing some other organization as a “hate group” and accusing another organization of “propagation of known falsehoods” and the use of “demonizing propaganda”. The irony and hypocrisy seems to be completely lost on such fools.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. It is noted for its legal victories against white supremacist groups, its legal representation for victims of hate groups, its classification of militia movement and other extremist organizations, and its educational programs that promote tolerance
so what happened to 00001% of the population that we owe it anything? Still no evidence of a problem.
I know. So why you making it a problem? If a fake tranny molests your wife or daughter, call the cops.
always will, no need to offer up bait. So tell us why they need to use the other gender bathroom if they were never ever violated, have locks on all of the doors and no one ever threatened them? please pray tell.

They are violated, harassed and even raped.

Why on earth would you want to require that this person use the men's room?

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg
well I have no idea who that person is and I don't see anyone doing anything except the person in the red dress, so, again, not sure what you're exactly trying to point out except that it looks like that person in the red dress has his eyes on the other man's penis and is perhaps intrigued.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

That's not what happens and you know it. First of all, there are no open urinals in women's bathrooms. Women don't stand up to pee. Secondly, a transgender woman is going to go pee like a woman would, not stand up and pee. She's trying to be a woman because she feels that she should be a woman. You obviously have never met or associated with any transgender people, otherwise you wouldn't post something so stupid. Now if a man who is a pervert and not transgender walks into a woman's bathroom and starts whipping his penis around, then he will be arrested. Preventing transgenders from using the woman's bathroom is not going to stop a pervert. Last of all, based on what you support, you think transgender men who have facial hair and dress like men should be forced to use the woman's bathroom if they have a vagina. Now that should really go over well. Here is the thing. The transgendered have been using the bathrooms they identify with for a very long time. It's never been a problem in the past, but now all of a sudden, these people are going to whip their dicks out in front of your eight year old daughter. Give me a break.

The silence from liberals on this one is deafening. This is from the poor victim of a vicious rape. Liberals pretend to have so much compassion for the fake "trauma" of transgenders, and yet so much sincere indifference to the real trauma suffered from women and children of sexual assault...

"Here is my concern: as a rape survivor, who is going to compensate me for my trauma when I have to use a public restroom where a man is permitted to go in with his penis (rapists' weapon of choice) or tend to "cleanup on aisle 6" when my PTSD won't permit me to enter an area where I don't feel safe? Where is my safe zone?"

The answer of course is that they have nothing but disdain for normal, heterosexual people and could care less about the plight of even that of a fellow woman. And that is a special kind of sick.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

That's not what happens and you know it. First of all, there are no open urinals in women's bathrooms. Women don't stand up to pee. Secondly, a transgender woman is going to go pee like a woman would, not stand up and pee. She's trying to be a woman because she feels that she should be a woman. You obviously have never met or associated with any transgender people, otherwise you wouldn't post something so stupid. Now if a man who is a pervert and not transgender walks into a woman's bathroom and starts whipping his penis around, then he will be arrested. Preventing transgenders from using the woman's bathroom is not going to stop a pervert. Last of all, based on what you support, you think transgender men who have facial hair and dress like men should be forced to use the woman's bathroom if they have a vagina. Now that should really go over well. Here is the thing. The transgendered have been using the bathrooms they identify with for a very long time. It's never been a problem in the past, but now all of a sudden, these people are going to whip their dicks out in front of your eight year old daughter. Give me a break.
so I'm still unclear why they need to be in a stall in a women's restroom when there is one in a man's restroom? WTF? I really don't care that they wear a dress, if they have a penis go to the mens room. What are they afraid of?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

so I'm still unclear why they need to be in a stall in a women's restroom when there is one in a man's restroom? WTF? I really don't care that they wear a dress, if they have a penis go to the mens room. What are they afraid of?

They are afraid of being harassed and possibly raped. They are women who happen to have a penis. You guys crack me up because you want all transgenders to use the men's room. If it's a transgender who dresses and acts completely like a woman, you want her using the men's room. If it's a transgender who has facial hair, dresses and acts like a man, you think he should use the men's room also. The problem is that laws like that in NC make it so that the man with facial hair who dresses and acts like a man now must use the woman's room if he has a vagina. Try explaining to your little girl why a man is using the woman's restroom.

I really don't care that they wear a dress, if they have a penis go to the mens room. What are they afraid of?
What are they afraid of? Of not being able to engage in the deviant behaviors that get them off. Of not being able to disrupt and destroy society. Of not being able to exert power and control over others. Of not being able to force others to accept their sickening, disturbing way of life.

Why on earth would you want to require that this person use the men's room?

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg

The more important question Seawytch is why on earth would you want this to happen to heterosexual women in the restroom simply because you have so much deep bigoted contempt for heterosexuals?

View attachment 72985

Why would you think that it would? A transgender woman isn't going to do this to another woman? Who are you kidding?

Now if a man who is a pervert and not transgender walks into a woman's bathroom and starts whipping his penis around, then he will be arrested.

Well what if he DOESN'T do that but instead, he goes into the stall and masturbates to the sounds of women peeing around him because that turns him on? You okay with that? Or... what if he installs a hidden video camera in his shoe and he slips it over by the stall you're girlfriend, wife, mother is peeing in and videos her as she thinks it's just a shoe? Is that acceptable in your universe?

She's trying to be a woman because she feels that she should be a woman.

You don't KNOW how this individual feels and you have no way of really telling how they feel. All you can go by is what they CLAIM to feel. And that's why we can't go by how you FEEL... what's between your legs as your given genitalia is what matters. That's factually what you ARE... regardless of what you FEEL you are.

They are afraid of being harassed and possibly raped. They are women who happen to have a penis. You guys crack me up because you want all transgenders to use the men's room. If it's a transgender who dresses and acts completely like a woman, you want her using the men's room. If it's a transgender who has facial hair, dresses and acts like a man, you think he should use the men's room also. The problem is that laws like that in NC make it so that the man with facial hair who dresses and acts like a man now must use the woman's room if he has a vagina. Try explaining to your little girl why a man is using the woman's restroom.

Here is the deal - a woman cannot have facial hair without medically prescribed hormones which violate the "do no harm" oath that physicians take. And a man cannot have breast without surgeries and medically prescribed hormones which violate the "do no harm" oath that physicians take.

So all we need to do is enforce the law, that there won't be any problems. We also need to get these poor people the metal health care they need and deserve instead of allowing liberals to exploit them for their own cause.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

who are they harassed by? I've asked and so far nothing but crickets. So who is harassing them? And if no one is harassing them why are they afraid? Come on man, have a fking point.

AFA has been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as of November 2010 for the "propagation of known falsehoods" and the use of "demonizing propaganda" against LGBT people.[20]

It's always amusing when someone cites the Southern Poverty Law Center denouncing some other organization as a “hate group” and accusing another organization of “propagation of known falsehoods” and the use of “demonizing propaganda”. The irony and hypocrisy seems to be completely lost on such fools.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. It is noted for its legal victories against white supremacist groups, its legal representation for victims of hate groups, its classification of militia movement and other extremist organizations, and its educational programs that promote tolerance
so what happened to 00001% of the population that we owe it anything? Still no evidence of a problem.
I know. So why you making it a problem? If a fake tranny molests your wife or daughter, call the cops.
always will, no need to offer up bait. So tell us why they need to use the other gender bathroom if they were never ever violated, have locks on all of the doors and no one ever threatened them? please pray tell.
You are either pretending to be ignorant or you know absolutely nothing about men in men's bathrooms.

If I were a tranny I wouldn't feel save in a men's bathroom.

Today everyone has cameras on their phones. Let me know when your wife sister or daughter catches a tranny peeping on them.

Trannys don't want to see pussy they like dicks. I want to protect my son's. You can tell your daughter he's just an ugly girl. What do I tell my son? A woman with a penis at the urinals? Omg!

You are either pretending to be ignorant or you know absolutely nothing about men in men's bathrooms.

Today everyone has cameras on their phones. Let me know when your wife sister or daughter catches a tranny peeping on them.

Trannys don't want to see pussy they like dicks. I want to protect my son's. You can tell your daughter he's just an ugly girl. What do I tell my son? A woman with a penis at the urinals? Omg!
have you ever been in a men's bathroom? Really? I have my whole life, and I've never ever ever never seen anyone harass anyone. ever. So what toilet do you go to?

it ain't gonna happen on my watch bubba. I'll make sure they are alone with women, not men pretending to be a doll.

Here is the deal - a woman cannot have facial hair without medically prescribed hormones which violate the "do no harm" oath that physicians take. And a man cannot have breast without surgeries and medically prescribed hormones which violate the "do no harm" oath that physicians take.

So all we need to do is enforce the law, that there won't be any problems. We also need to get these poor people the metal health care they need and deserve instead of allowing liberals to exploit them for their own cause.
Women can legally get boob jobs but we can't? I smell a lawsuit

it ain't gonna happen on my watch bubba. I'll make sure they are alone with women, not men pretending to be a doll.
It's happening right in front of you and even if you spotted a potential tranny you wouldn't have the balls to say anything.

In fact you could pass for one

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

So you don't missunderstand, it's a bit more complicated then just, it looks like a woman, so it should be allowed in the woman's restroom.

The legal principle that would allow a trans male to legally use the woman's restroom is called "simalarily situated"

A person that is very closely related to another cannot be denied the same right as the other.

So the claim is that a transgender male is closely related to a woman. So it would be discriminatory to deny the restroom use.

So now the Woman's restroom is for Woman and Transgendered Males.

So now a Non transgender male claims he's being illegally discriminated against because he's being denied access to the room that someone he's similarily situated to is allowed in.

He would be absolutely correct:

If a male, with a penis (transgendered) is allowed into a facility with women, as closely related, then the non trangendered male must be closely related to the transgendered Male and can't be denied entry.

The interesting part is this:

To deny all males entry, redefines the legal concept of "simalarily situated" and opens the States up to once again banning same sex marriage.

If one man with a penis is denied entry because he is not simalar to another man with a penis, why couldn't the same court rule that a same sex couple is not simalarily situated to an opposite sex couple and conclude they don't have to be treated equally.

It appears, if anything, the LGBTQ should be supporting the North Carolina law, not trying to get it overturned.

Forum List

Back