Men in women's bathrooms

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

No, they haven't. Transwomen who can pass (which is most of them) have been using women's bathrooms.

You're letting yourself get hooked by another brain dead GOP wedge issue. The entire bathroom issue is one grand red herring. If *anyone* is lurking in the bathrooms for any purpose beyond elimination, its already against the law.

And if a person is so void of morals or concern for the law that they're going to attack children....do you really think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? It makes as much sense as Brussel's passing a 'no bombing' ordinance in hopes of stopping another terrorist attack.

The next layer of stupid in the GOP 'bathroom' red herring.... trans people are actually being hurt and assaulted when they are forced to use bathrooms that don't match. So you're insisting that we inflict *actual* harm to prevent *hypothetical* harm.....hypothetical harm that the laws in question do virtually nothing to prevent.

And finally, transmen look like men. You want this dude using the ladies bathroom?

menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

I'm guessing no. Yet your laws mandate it.
where? put up a link where trans genders are getting assaulted.

Transgenders who have had sex change operations are using the bathroom of their new gender obviously.

Transgenders who have not had sex change operations obviously are a lot safer walking into a mens room than a ladie's room. No one's saying, hey a guy in the mens room but I can see with my inner eye he's a WOMAN! Let's beat him up!

Guys walking into a ladies room on the other hand that could totally happen to.

Skylar makes his shit up as he goes. What he said doesn't even make sense

Obviously? That's not what most of your fellow transphobic posters are saying. They want chromosome tests prior to peeing.

Texas Bill Would Jail Those Whose Chromosomes Don't Match the Restroom They're Using | Advocate.com

And some states want to turn students into the pecker checking police if they don't use the one identified with their gender AT BIRTH

Kansas Bill Would Let Students Sue Over Transgender Bathroom Use

Just another GOP solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Trans people aren't predators and aren't a danger to children.
and no trans gender has ever been in any danger from heterosexual people. Your argument is shit.

That's not what most of your fellow transphobic posters are saying. They want chromosome prior to peeing.

I want MEN to stay the hell out of the WOMENS restroom! That is all.

Real simple... if you have a dick, go to the MENS room. If I am discriminating, it is only against dicks in women's restrooms, nothing more. If women deserve privacy in order to kill their unborn, then certainly they deserve privacy when going to the bathroom.

Let me tell ya'll how this is going to go down. A bunch of backwards, mostly southern, states are going to pass bigoted, anti gay and anti trans laws. They will suffer economic backlash they can ill afford from people protesting these Jim Crow-like laws and from the legal challenges that will result.

And the result of the legal challenges will be that you will lose...and even in the unlikely event that you win a case or two, public opinion will be overwhelmingly against the bigots and haters in just a few short years and these laws will be overturned.
Takes a really freaky pervert to want to follow a 6 year old girl into the bathroom.
Congradulations.

You're right it does. Of course, Transphobic laws don't stop "freaky perverts" from going into bathrooms, it just makes life more unsafe for trans people.

Give me a break... no one is talking about shooting trans people for being in the ladies room.

The level of emotive bleating from you morons is amazing.
^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

No, they haven't. Transwomen who can pass (which is most of them) have been using women's bathrooms.

You're letting yourself get hooked by another brain dead GOP wedge issue. The entire bathroom issue is one grand red herring. If *anyone* is lurking in the bathrooms for any purpose beyond elimination, its already against the law.

And if a person is so void of morals or concern for the law that they're going to attack children....do you really think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? It makes as much sense as Brussel's passing a 'no bombing' ordinance in hopes of stopping another terrorist attack.

The next layer of stupid in the GOP 'bathroom' red herring.... trans people are actually being hurt and assaulted when they are forced to use bathrooms that don't match. So you're insisting that we inflict *actual* harm to prevent *hypothetical* harm.....hypothetical harm that the laws in question do virtually nothing to prevent.

And finally, transmen look like men. You want this dude using the ladies bathroom?

menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

Transgenders who have had sex change operations are using the bathroom of their new gender obviously.

Transgenders who have not had sex change operations obviously are a lot safer walking into a mens room than a ladie's room. No one's saying, hey a guy in the mens room but I can see with my inner eye he's a WOMAN! Let's beat him up!

Obviously? That's not what most of your fellow transphobic posters are saying. They want chromosome tests prior to peeing.

Texas Bill Would Jail Those Whose Chromosomes Don't Match the Restroom They're Using | Advocate.com

And some states want to turn students into the pecker checking police if they don't use the one identified with their gender AT BIRTH

You just can't address my questions, can you? Fine, I'm used to it. Just don't whine when I decline to chase links for you

menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

You just can't address my questions, can you? Fine, I'm used to it. Just don't whine when I decline to chase links for you
he/she can't cause it isn't on the list of topics to post. he/she won't get paid.

and no trans gender has ever been in any danger from heterosexual people. Your argument is shit.

Don't make the error of categorizing transgenders as homosexual... they are not homosexual. The overwhelming and vast majority are just as heterosexual as you are. They are perverts who get turned on by deviance. Now, there are some tiny number of rare anomalies out there who have a genetic condition they can't help.... but doesn't the carnival have rest rooms for the freak show?

Let me tell ya'll how this is going to go down. A bunch of backwards, mostly southern, states are going to pass bigoted, anti gay and anti trans laws. They will suffer economic backlash they can ill afford from people protesting these Jim Crow-like laws and from the legal challenges that will result.

And the result of the legal challenges will be that you will lose...and even in the unlikely event that you win a case or two, public opinion will be overwhelmingly against the bigots and haters in just a few short years and these laws will be overturned.
Takes a really freaky pervert to want to follow a 6 year old girl into the bathroom.
Congradulations.

You're right it does. Of course, Transphobic laws don't stop "freaky perverts" from going into bathrooms, it just makes life more unsafe for trans people.
safe from what? you still haven't provided any evidence to support they are in danger. More lying libturd posting habits.

That's ironic...not a single incident of a trans person doing anything other that peeing in a public restroom (despite laws being on the books over a decade in some places) and you demand proof that trans people are in danger from transphobes?

Transgender People Are Harassed and Assaulted in Public Bathrooms, Survey Says | The Snitch | San Francisco | San Francisco News and Events | SF Weekly

The survey, published in the Journal of Public Management and Social Policy, found that 70 percent of responders have been denied entrance, were harassed or assaulted when attempting to use a public restroom of their identifying gender.

menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

Your "questions" have been addressed. You can't face facts.

Congradulations.

safe from what? you still haven't provided any evidence to support they are in danger. More lying libturd posting habits.

That's ironic...not a single incident of a trans person doing anything other that peeing in a public restroom (despite laws being on the books over a decade in some places) and you demand proof that trans people are in danger from transphobes?

Transgender People Are Harassed and Assaulted in Public Bathrooms, Survey Says | The Snitch | San Francisco | San Francisco News and Events | SF Weekly

The survey, published in the Journal of Public Management and Social Policy, found that 70 percent of responders have been denied entrance, were harassed or assaulted when attempting to use a public restroom of their identifying gender.
did you read that? Washington DC and that's it. and If you read it carefully it states using the restroom of their identifying gender. Not their gender, so some guy doesn't want a trans in the bathroom with their kids. Same argument that is going on now.

BTW, that was as weak as anything ever posted in here. So you have no evidence to support bigot claims. I thought not. Thanks for playing though, you failed hard.

menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

No, how you do it is you read my question and say wow, I don't want to answer that one. Here's what I want you to have asked, I'll answer that instead. That answers his question ...

Says the one advocating for men who are pretending to be women because they don't want to be men...and demanding the rest of us play along...or else..

Seawytch, do you see the irony? No? You're as far gone as they are.

AFA has been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as of November 2010 for the "propagation of known falsehoods" and the use of "demonizing propaganda" against LGBT people.[20]

It's always amusing when someone cites the Southern Poverty Law Center denouncing some other organization as a “hate group” and accusing another organization of “propagation of known falsehoods” and the use of “demonizing propaganda”. The irony and hypocrisy seems to be completely lost on such fools.

I don't know that that's entirely true, but it is certainly mostly true.

I think it's entirely normal and common for a transpervert to evoke a sense of disgust in normal men. It doesn't usually come to this, but I could see some men reacting with violence.

On the other hand, if a man observes a transpervert following his wife, daughter, sister, or other female loved one into a women's room, and if he's any kind of decent father, husband, brother, etc., then that's going to prove very dangerous for the transpervert.

so dude, can you answer the question on the table right now? Show a link to a story about someone being a bigot to a trans person. Show one.

In the minds of these degraded scumbags, merely objecting to the presence of a man in the women's restroom constitutes “being a bigot to a trans person”.
We can see why you right wingers might have a problem with this but the fact is, you are too stupid to see your concerns about creeps in the bathroom has very little to do with transvestites who just want to use the womens shitter because they feel like a woman, and more importantly are dressed as a woman.

You are worrying about less than 00001% of the men who dress as women that might be doing it so they can peep in a woman's bathroom. I get your arguments but you guys seem completely unable to see ours. SO we fight.

AFA has been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as of November 2010 for the "propagation of known falsehoods" and the use of "demonizing propaganda" against LGBT people.[20]

It's always amusing when someone cites the Southern Poverty Law Center denouncing some other organization as a “hate group” and accusing another organization of “propagation of known falsehoods” and the use of “demonizing propaganda”. The irony and hypocrisy seems to be completely lost on such fools.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. It is noted for its legal victories against white supremacist groups, its legal representation for victims of hate groups, its classification of militia movement and other extremist organizations, and its educational programs that promote tolerance

so dude, can you answer the question on the table right now? Show a link to a story about someone being a bigot to a trans person. Show one.

In the minds of these degraded scumbags, merely objecting to the presence of a man in the women's restroom constitutes “being a bigot to a trans person”.
We can see why you right wingers might have a problem with this but the fact is, you are too stupid to see your concerns about creeps in the bathroom has very little to do with transvestites who just want to use the womens shitter because they feel like a woman, and more importantly are dressed as a woman.

You are worrying about less than 00001% of the men who dress as women that might be doing it so they can peep in a woman's bathroom. I get your arguments but you guys seem completely unable to see ours. SO we fight.
why are you worried about 00001% using the right restroom?

BTW, no evidence that it was ever a problem to start with.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. It is noted for its legal victories against white supremacist groups, its legal representation for victims of hate groups, its classification of militia movement and other extremist organizations, and its educational programs that promote tolerance
so what happened to 00001% of the population that we owe it anything? Still no evidence of a problem.

Forum List

Back