Men in women's bathrooms

Let me tell ya'll how this is going to go down. A bunch of backwards, mostly southern, states are going to pass bigoted, anti gay and anti trans laws. They will suffer economic backlash they can ill afford from people protesting these Jim Crow-like laws and from the legal challenges that will result.

And the result of the legal challenges will be that you will lose...and even in the unlikely event that you win a case or two, public opinion will be overwhelmingly against the bigots and haters in just a few short years and these laws will be overturned.

Yeah....move false bravado. Synthy is very big on these "liberals will dominate the world" predictions as well. But reality tells the exact opposite story. Your unhinged radicalism (following a person who claims stealing from Jews while working for Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's was "the best time of his life") has given rise to the Tea Party. Conservatives have taken over the House and Senate. Even hard core Democrats states like Wisconsin and Michigan turned their states over to conservatives (and, incidentally, implanted "right to work" laws), and it's very likely that a conservative will be sitting in the White House in 2017 considering your side now as the two most laughable, unelectable candidates in U.S. history as their only choices.

You can get turned on all you want by sexual deviant predators committing heinous acts of sexual assaults against women and children - the American people simply aren't going to stand for it.

You can also ignore facts and science all you want in favor of mental illness - the American people simply aren't going to stand for it.

So let me tell you how this is "going to go down". No matter what sick laws you enact - no man will ever enter the ladies room while my daughters, my wife, my niece, my mother, or my sister-in-law is in there. Because I will resort to serious violence if necessary. I'll beat them to within an inch of their life if necessary. And your "laws" will have done nothing to give them any access to the victims they want. And millions of dad's, husband's, son's, etc. around the country have said the exact same thing. And by the way Wytch - I conceal carry everywhere I go or I don't go. So no matter what your predators have on them (knives, mace, etc.) - I can more than match it.

We won't allow your sexual sickness to make our loved one's victims. You lose.

Last edited:
Let me tell ya'll how this is going to go down. A bunch of backwards, mostly southern, states are going to pass bigoted, anti gay and anti trans laws. They will suffer economic backlash they can ill afford from people protesting these Jim Crow-like laws and from the legal challenges that will result.

And the result of the legal challenges will be that you will lose...and even in the unlikely event that you win a case or two, public opinion will be overwhelmingly against the bigots and haters in just a few short years and these laws will be overturned.
Takes a really freaky pervert to want to follow a 6 year old girl into the bathroom.
Congradulations.
Sadly, she hates the world and everyone in it unless they are homosexual, transgender, etc. This is her way of "getting back" at the world.

Takes a really freaky pervert to want to follow a 6 year old girl into the bathroom.
Congradulations.
Sadly, she hates the world and everyone in it unless they are homosexual, transgender, etc. This is her way of "getting back" at the world.

And it's a self defeating prophecy.

You can tell how desperate they are by the way they are chasing their tales around this entire thread.

On one hand they state that we cannot tell the real gender of a transgender and that they've been using the wrong restrooms for over 100 years. Then in their next breath, they claim that their laws mandating sexual predators access to victims is necessary because of "bigots". Wait...whut? You just said its been going on for a century without laws. :cuckoo:

On one hand they state "what are you going to do to stop it any way - place a "pecker-checker" at the door? Then in their next breath they claim that their laws mandating sexual predators access to victims is limited to transgender does not permit non-transgenders access. Wait....whut? How are you going to prove that someone isn't a transgender - place a "pecker-checker" at the door?!! :cuckoo:

All you have to do is let them talk and they defeat their own argument because they contradict themselves in the same sentence :lmao:

13094363_859345030858514_7533490427287246527_n.jpg
<----GOP Speaker of the House ...Family Values like Josh Dugger....
yep, so? doesn't answer the question why you'd want him with a daughter. Oh, and he is being prosecuted now. hmmmmm...

If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

No, they haven't. Transwomen who can pass (which is most of them) have been using women's bathrooms.

You're letting yourself get hooked by another brain dead GOP wedge issue. The entire bathroom issue is one grand red herring. If *anyone* is lurking in the bathrooms for any purpose beyond elimination, its already against the law.

And if a person is so void of morals or concern for the law that they're going to attack children....do you really think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? It makes as much sense as Brussel's passing a 'no bombing' ordinance in hopes of stopping another terrorist attack.

The next layer of stupid in the GOP 'bathroom' red herring.... trans people are actually being hurt and assaulted when they are forced to use bathrooms that don't match. So you're insisting that we inflict *actual* harm to prevent *hypothetical* harm.....hypothetical harm that the laws in question do virtually nothing to prevent.

And finally, transmen look like men. You want this dude using the ladies bathroom?

menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

I'm guessing no. Yet your laws mandate it.
where? put up a link where trans genders are getting assaulted.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

Bingo! And in localities that protect trans people, is there a greater incident of bathroom "attacks"? The answer is no.

And you know that ... how?
someone Paid him to say it,.

We don't discriminate because some chick is so unattractive that they look like a guy, and we don't duscriminate because some guy is such a loser he wants to wear a dress.

Again, why do folks think all a woman is is a rack of jugs and some Makeup?

Incredible actually how much the left hate women.

Transgendered people don't just wear make-up. They are surgically altered to become the opposite gender. So, a transgender man has a surgically made penis. A transgender female has a vagina. I know folks who are transgender. A friend of mine who is now a woman says that she ALWAYS believed she was a woman, even when she had a penis. Now she is physically female.

As far as the left hating women, I AM A WOMAN, you daft twat.
sure they do, you know this how? I bet Bruce Jenner still has his equipment. But we'll never know. I'm guessing though he does. Kaitlyn still uses a urinal. And I don't want his ass anywhere near my granddaughters.

Here's the oddest part of this whole debate

We have a legal principle that outlines what is, and isn't discrimination. That legal principle is that you cannot deny rights that one person has to another that is simalar.

It's what was used to overturn gay marriage bans.

A gay couple was simalar to a non child bearing hetro couple, and the courts deemed that enough of a simalarity that the bans were illegal.

In this case, the LBGBT's claim that the trans male is simalar enough to a woman that denying them access is discriminatory and illegal.

Yet, if true, and the trans male is afforded that as a right (and it would apply to anywhere that are female exclusive areas), then any male could claim they are simalar to the trans male, and excluding them from anywhere that is exclusively women only, would be discriminatiry and illegal.

Now the oddest part.

Many of the LGBTQ's would claim that somehow you could define the law to include trans males, but exclude other males?

How?

And, by some stretch of the imagination they were able, they open the whole "simalarily situated" legal standard open to interpretation.

If a male with a penis is not simalar to another male with a penis, then how is a same gender couple simalar to a opposite sex couple?

Problematic?

logic always defeats liberalism.

Here's the oddest part of this whole debate

We have a legal principle that outlines what is, and isn't discrimination. That legal principle is that you cannot deny rights that one person has to another that is simalar.

It's what was used to overturn gay marriage bans.

A gay couple was simalar to a non child bearing hetro couple, and the courts deemed that enough of a simalarity that the bans were illegal.

In this case, the LBGBT's claim that the trans male is simalar enough to a woman that denying them access is discriminatory and illegal.

Yet, if true, and the trans male is afforded that as a right (and it would apply to anywhere that are female exclusive areas), then any male could claim they are simalar to the trans male, and excluding them from anywhere that is exclusively women only, would be discriminatiry and illegal.

Now the oddest part.

Many of the LGBTQ's would claim that somehow you could define the law to include trans males, but exclude other males?

How?

And, by some stretch of the imagination they were able, they open the whole "simalarily situated" legal standard open to interpretation.

If a male with a penis is not simalar to another male with a penis, then how is a same gender couple simalar to a opposite sex couple?

Problematic?

logic always defeats liberalism.
libturds have no logic. They don't even know how to spell the word.

You can tell how desperate they are by the way they are chasing their tales around this entire thread.

On one hand they state that we cannot tell the real gender of a transgender and that they've been using the wrong restrooms for over 100 years. Then in their next breath, they claim that their laws mandating sexual predators access to victims is necessary because of "bigots". Wait...whut? You just said its been going on for a century without laws. :cuckoo:

On one hand they state "what are you going to do to stop it any way - place a "pecker-checker" at the door? Then in their next breath they claim that their laws mandating sexual predators access to victims is limited to transgender does not permit non-transgenders access. Wait....whut? How are you going to prove that someone isn't a transgender - place a "pecker-checker" at the door?!! :cuckoo:

All you have to do is let them talk and they defeat their own argument because they contradict themselves in the same sentence :lmao:

They have to try slight of hand on this.

To win is to keep non transgender males out of woman's restrooms, while allowing transgender men in.

Can't be done as demonstrated many times. It would be illegal discrimination and the lawsuits would be oppressive.

But if they did somehow get this kind of legislation passed they cause their own destruction.

If a male with a penis is not simalarily situated to a male with a penis, then a same sex couple CANNOT be simalarily situated to an opposite sex couple and gay marriage bans are NOT discriminatory.

Do the LBGTQ not understanding they are fighting against their own cause?

still have crickets friend. What is the need for allowing trans genders to use the other gender room if there are locks on the doors in both rooms. Why are you avoiding the answer? Oh and you still haven't posted a link to a bigotted event. That is your fantasy friend.

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators"

They don't? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

Here's how you know I'm trying to get you to answer that question. I keep asking you that question. Apparently you know you're full of shit since you keep evading and hiding from the question.

What stops them? You're counting on their conscience? What?

The same law that stopped them before if it did. Anti trans law don't keep sexual predators from bathrooms, it just makes it more dangerous for trans people to use bathrooms...but that's okay with bigots.

15 Experts Debunk Right Wing Transgender Myths
you keep using the word bigot. Post up some fking evidence you fk!

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinal cakes stupid. They have stalls.

A tranny can't go into the boys room.
Men's bathrooms have stalls too.........dumb ass..........:ack-1:

The Leftists have now reached such a level of sheer craziness, their attempts at reasoning this entire issue have become bizarre and increasingly hysterical.

Maybe they think that if they keep repeating this stuff nearly 24/7, that they'll drive us as crazy as they are and we'll just all agree that yes, a man with a penis can ALSO be a woman and as such can enter female bathrooms....and that day is night, up is down and left is right.
I got lots of other things to worry about. A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom. Do you want a penis checker at the door?
since when do women have peckers? Holy shit you seen one of those?

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

You Republicans express your sick sexual fantasies as phony moral outrage. What you really want is chicks with dicks in the men's room in hopes that they will let you blow them. You Republicans are SOOOO "Trans"parent.
dude, post up a bigoted event. One link, show us what you're fighting for s0n. why is that difficult for you. It is the reason for the issue. so, let's see some of these attacks against trans folks. just one. I want EVIDENCE

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

Why would a trans woman use a men's bathroom?

They've been using women's restrooms and will continue to do so.

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators", they protect trans people from bigots.

We created hate crime laws for such protection, and trans friendly laws opens the door to anyone using any restroom.

Predators included
Seriously, this country has gone from bad to worse......just makes me literally sick to my stomach. Lowering the age of consent for pedophile predators is next on the agenda.......just wait and see if it doesn't. GLSEN, an offshoot of the LGBT is making the rounds in grades 1-12 promoting tolerance and acceptance for queerness. I just shake my head...unfriggin' real.

What are you freaking out about? Some transwoman going to the bathroom? This has been going on for decades.

All your 'pedophile' babble is just generic, brain dead fearing mongering. A transwoman peeing is not pedophilia....no matter how hard you try and polish your rhetorical turd.

Swish. How do you not get at this point that we are talking about sexual predators saying they are transgenders, not transgenders themselves. Learning disability?

And someone who's had a sex change operation isn't having a problem now and that's not going to change. All the North Carolina law says is that local governments can't dictate use of bathrooms to business owners, it's up to the business owner

You want this dude using the ladies bathroom?

menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

I'm guessing no. Yet your laws mandate it.

Does that "dude" have a penis?

That was just Lyin Skylar anyway. Our (NC) laws don't mandate it. Our laws say it's up to local business owners.

Skylar suffers from liberal mental retardation.

- Government dictating the use of their own bathroom to business owners is freedom

- Government allowing businesses to decide themselves how their bathrooms are used is oppression

By leaving it up to business owners how their bathrooms are accessed, he really does in his mind believe that government really is government mandating the use of their bathrooms.

Liberalism really does provide the ability to hold and truly believe two contradictory thoughts in their minds at the same time. Unfortunately, that's due not to the presence of intelligence but the lack of it

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators"

They don't? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

Here's how you know I'm trying to get you to answer that question. I keep asking you that question. Apparently you know you're full of shit since you keep evading and hiding from the question.

What stops them? You're counting on their conscience? What?

You come up with an answer yet, Wytch?

you know you got em in a lie when they avoid answering a question. i love their silence. It is refreshing. Doesn't help the debate, but it is still nice.

Forum List

Back