Men in women's bathrooms

Okay, all issue-blurring and slippery-sloping aside, let's get this back to something nice and simple: if you have a penis, I don't want you in the same bathroom I'm in. I don't care how pretty you look in your sundress and high heels. If there's a dick under those panties, get your ass into the men's room. I'm not even real crazy about sharing bathrooms and locker rooms with other women, or my own husband. I do not want to share a bathroom with a penis-bearing stranger. WHY don't I want to? Because fuck you, that's why. I don't have to justify MY privacy, and MY choice about MY body and who I bare it in front of.

And if you think you should be able to force me to make choices about my body to suit you, then you're a woman-hater.
:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom.
The left don't even have a room temperature IQ.
Why when what I said has been happening for years. Want proof? Whens the last time you saw a man dressed as a woman in the men's room?

Now all the sudden you care? A little slow aren't ya?
It you calling a dude with a penis a woman, dip.
View attachment 72918
Did I say that you fucking dip? This is why there's no talking to stupid republicans. I say one thing and all you hear is rush Limbaugh talking. You're a fucking fat pussy
"A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom."

You're so stupid you don't even know what you type.
Not what I said 24 minutes ago.

Focus fool! Whens the last time you saw a man dressed as a woman in a public restroom besides Halloween. If the answer is never and you're 60 then trannys have been using the ladies room for 60 years. You were just too stupid to figure it out.

So Seawytch and her liberal pals want to destroy society and make everyone suffer simply to pander to 0.3% of the population? Really? Less than half of a percent. Proof that there is an ulterior motive here (i.e. they are aroused by the sexual deviance of it and love the thought of it also destroying civilized society).

It’s Not About the 0.3% of Bathroom Users Who Are Transgender

Okay, all issue-blurring and slippery-sloping aside, let's get this back to something nice and simple: if you have a penis, I don't want you in the same bathroom I'm in. I don't care how pretty you look in your sundress and high heels. If there's a dick under those panties, get your ass into the men's room. I'm not even real crazy about sharing bathrooms and locker rooms with other women, or my own husband. I do not want to share a bathroom with a penis-bearing stranger. WHY don't I want to? Because fuck you, that's why. I don't have to justify MY privacy, and MY choice about MY body and who I bare it in front of.

And if you think you should be able to force me to make choices about my body to suit you, then you're a woman-hater.
They've been in your bathrooms for all this time what do you say when you see one?

Nothing because they are prettier than you. You don't even know they are in the next stall hearing you shit

Why when what I said has been happening for years. Want proof? Whens the last time you saw a man dressed as a woman in the men's room?

View attachment 72918
Did I say that you fucking dip? This is why there's no talking to stupid republicans. I say one thing and all you hear is rush Limbaugh talking. You're a fucking fat pussy

Focus fool! Whens the last time you saw a man dressed as a woman in a public restroom besides Halloween. If the answer is never and you're 60 then trannys have been using the ladies room for 60 years. You were just too stupid to figure it out.
Everyone wants to know where you learned women have penises. College is my bet, you need a 4 year exposure in a university today to learn to be that stupid.

Standing ovation for Cecilie1200. This is the woman we need sitting in the Oval Office!

Dude, I'd be going postal in a week.

But I'd accept a job as a speechwriter.

And that is exactly why we need you. It takes going "postal" to deal with a faction which has become so unhinged, they believe that a person's mental illness decides their gender instead of their chromosomes.

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators"

They don't? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

Here's how you know I'm trying to get you to answer that question. I keep asking you that question. Apparently you know you're full of shit since you keep evading and hiding from the question.

What stops them? You're counting on their conscience? What?

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Bingo! And in localities that protect trans people, is there a greater incident of bathroom "attacks"? The answer is no.

And you know that ... how?

Click on the links I provided and you'd know too.

Post?

View attachment 72918

Everyone wants to know where you learned women have penises. College is my bet, you need a 4 year exposure in a university today to learn to be that stupid.
Holy heck was that hilarious. Well done Weather.... :lmao:

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

Why would a trans woman use a men's bathroom?

They've been using women's restrooms and will continue to do so.

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators", they protect trans people from bigots.

That's the part of this that is so incredibly stupid. Transwomen have been using the ladies room for literally decades. With no problems. The only thing that's changed is the public's awareness. And the utility as a wedge issue for panty shitting conservatives trying to pitch the weakest bench their party has put up in several generations.

So if no one is stopping them and all the law says it's up to the business, it seems that you're the ones manufacturing the problem

View attachment 72918

We, as a society create law when it becomes obvious that some refuse to respect the rights of others

This is nothing new no matter how dramatic you want to make it.

View attachment 72918

But none of you will admit trannys have been using the ladies room for over 100 years here in America.

I get it. Its an election year and You republicans are getting creamed so you're trying to rile up the base. Wedge issues to divide us

View attachment 72918

We, as a society create law when it becomes obvious that some refuse to respect the rights of others

You will lose this one too. Just my gut. It hasn't been a problem all the sudden you're making an issue of this?

View attachment 72918

You will lose this one too. Just my gut. It hasn't been a problem all the sudden you're making an issue of this?

Nope, because if you grant this right to pre op trans, you must grant entry to all places frequented only by women.

Since a trans male is simply a male with man made "options", they are simalarily situated to all males.

Anywhere they are allowed, so must all males.

No judge in the country in the world is going to touch the ruling.

If I were the LBGTQ, I'd be backing off this one.

It's a big time loser.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
I wondered who brought this up. I think the fact this right wing fuck job posted this topic prooves the media ain't liberal and all these bullshit wedge issues on social values is what the rich use to divide us.

It's an election year so expect Republicans to try to control the message. God gays guns racism is republic bread and butter

After 166 pages and over 1,500 posts I think it's time to stop the liberal games and put this issue to rest.

One does not get to decide how they "identify" in life. If you are born white (ahem Rachel Dolezal) you do not get declare yourself black. Science proves unequivocally that your genetics decide your race - not you mental illness.

If you are born a man (ahem Bruce Jenner) you do not get declare yourself a woman. Science proves unequivocally that your chromosomes decide your gender - not you mental illness.

If you are born German (ahem Elizabeth Warren) you do not get declare yourself Native American. Science proves unequivocally that your DNA decide your ethnicity - not you mental illness.

Only the disturbed modern-day liberal could claim that science and medical facts are irrelevant and that only a person's mental illness dictates their race, gender, etc. (but then again, we shouldn't be surprised as they've been disregarding science and data for over a decade now when it comes to the farce known as "Global Warming").

But....what makes it worse is that they don't apply their absurdity consistently. I "identify" as President of the United States and as Kiera Knightley's husband, but not one single hateful, bigoted liberal will support my access to the Oval Office or Kiera's orifices.

Which simply proves that they are in the wrong. If you can't apply your "logic" consistently and if you have to resort to discrimination, then you are clearly in the wrong. This discussion is flat out over and everybody knows it. Science, medical data, facts, ration, reason, and logic trump mental illness and fantasy.

But none of you will admit trannys have been using the ladies room for over 100 years here in America.

I get it. Its an election year and You republicans are getting creamed so you're trying to rile up the base. Wedge issues to divide us
No they haven't and you know it. That's why liberals have been rushing over the past six months to force through laws allowing this. Becuase this has never happened in U.S. history.

Furthermore, you know you're other comment was a flat out lie as well. Barack Obama destroyed the Democrat Party. A super-majority in the House was turned over to conservatives, and a majority in the Senate was turned over to conservatives.

And now you have only two candidates who are the most laughable, unelectable in U.S. history. As much as I hate him, Donald Trump is cleaning up and destroying the Democrats. Even 20% of liberals are on record stating they would cross over to vote for Trump because Clinton and Sanders are such pitiful, unelectable losers.

How sad that people like Seawytch hate straight people so much that they want them to be victims of sexual assaults. And look, to some degree, I get it when it comes to adults. I really do. If you were the victim of a lifetime of gay-bashing, I can understand hating straight adults (not necessarily to the degree of helping to make them victims of sexual assault, but I get it). But to take it out on children?

Cross-dresser arrested in bath house

Trans people and cross dressers are not the same. Argument fail...again.

Just different types of sexual deviants. Tom-ah-to, tom-ah-to

When they walk into a bathroom, how do you know whether they are transgender or a cross dresser?

No, actually they are completely different, especially in one key area:

Cross-dressers don’t associate with the LGBTQ community and don’t see themselves as anything but straight/heterosexual. Drag queens and drag kings are not usually labeled as cross-dressers/transvestites. Why? Good question, actually. People that dress in drag tend to be gay and cross-dressers tend to be straight.

What’s the difference between transsexual, transgender, transvestite and cross-dresser? | Ask The Gay!

Dude....I'm not sure that's as funny as you think it is. That guy in all of the pictures there is one of the most violent and vicious serial killers ever. And no...I'm not kidding.

Forum List

Back