Men in women's bathrooms

It's because most of them are! Or at least, most who CLAIM to be transgender. We're talking about 0.03% of the population here. And you completely want to change common sense reasoning and protocols that have been in place forever, just so that you're not discriminating against 0.03%?

Back to the point... MOST people identifying as "transgender" aren't confused about their gender, aren't women trapped in men's bodies, have no desire to undergo radical surgery... they're just typical Class A perverts. Some are pedophiles, some are exhibitionists, some are voyeurs. NONE of them are normal or mentally stable.

I wonder if what you're saying is true, and I wonder how verifiable it is. It certainly makes sense, to suppose that it's likely.

I don't know if there's any credible statistic on how much of the population consists of “sincere transgenders” who genuinely believe that they are the opposite of their true sex, but surely it's an extremely small portion, and 0.03% does seem quite plausible.

Garden-variety perverts, it seems, are likely to be much more abundant. It is well within the normal parameters of men to desire to see the female body unclothed. I'll even go so far as to say that it would be significantly abnormal for a man not to harbor such a desire.

It is certainly much easier to imagine, and to relate to a man who is willing to violate deeply-held social customs, standards of decency and acceptable behavior, and even laws, in order to cater to his desire to see unclothed women; than it is to similarly relate to men who sincerely believe that they are women,and that they legitimately belong in women's restroom.

I don't agree that even the “sincere transgender” has any business being in the opposite sex's restrooms. Whatever a “transwoman” may believe, he is still male, and women have a right not to have him in their restroom.

But even if we presume that it is reasonable to cater to that individual's delusions, by allowing him into the women's room, I think that rationally, one has to argue that in allowing that; we unavoidably allow the same privilege to a much larger population of common perverts who cannot in any reliable or objective way be distinguished from the “sincere transgender”, but whose intent is to not just to “pee in peace”.

Last edited:
It's because most of them are! Or at least, most who CLAIM to be transgender. We're talking about 0.03% of the population here. And you completely want to change common sense reasoning and protocols that have been in place forever, just so that you're not discriminating against 0.03%?

Back to the point... MOST people identifying as "transgender" aren't confused about their gender, aren't women trapped in men's bodies, have no desire to undergo radical surgery... they're just typical Class A perverts. Some are pedophiles, some are exhibitionists, some are voyeurs. NONE of them are normal or mentally stable.

I wonder if what you're saying is true, and I wonder how verifiable it is. It certainly makes sense, to suppose that it's likely.

I don't know if there's any credible statistic on how much of the population consists of “sincere transgenders” who genuinely believe that they are the opposite of their true sex, but surely it's an extremely small portion, and 0.03% does seem quite plausible.

Its about 10 times that. But we're still talking a pretty small portion of the population.

So, you're saying that if this person is seen in the women's bathroom, someone is going to call the cops?

candiscayne.jpg

I call bullshit.

Similarly, you think this guy should be peeing in the ladies' room?

8ad84f2be9d11c53ca60516d150de033.jpg

GMAFB.

In both cases, you are never even going to know that these people are transgendered.

But, sending Balian Buschbaum into the ladies' room is probably going to result in a call to a LEO about a pedophile or sex criminal.

That's what you people don't realize. Transititioned people look like their new gender. 90% of the time, no one is going to spot them in the bathroom of their new gender. They will, however, stand out like a sore thumb in the old bathroom. And, that's what results in victimization.

That's why this law is stupid.

We don't discriminate because some chick is so unattractive that they look like a guy, and we don't duscriminate because some guy is such a loser he wants to wear a dress.

Again, why do folks think all a woman is is a rack of jugs and some Makeup?

Incredible actually how much the left hate women.

Isn't it generally the left wrong that tends to accuse the right of “objectifying women”. And yet that's the side that wants to ignore the genuine biological basis for the distinction between women and men, and to reduce womanhood to nothing more than outward visual appearance; to the point that they demand that if a man can achieve some semblance of the appearance of a woman, then the claim must be taken seriously that he is a woman.

So all men must be allowed in women's restrooms/lockers/showers? Cuz that's how it works

That's the law you're planning to write? Bizarre.

Trans Men claim to be simalarily situated to Woman

Any Male claims simalarily situated to Trans Men.

You then can't exclude anyone and, if you try, your a bigot.

See how that works.

And that's why no Republicans should ever be allowed to write laws.

Non trans men are still prevented from entering women's rooms. These bigoted laws are a solution in search of a problem.

How?

There is no objective, rational distinction between a “transwoman” and a normal man.

If the law is to allow a mentally-ill perverted man access to the women's restroom, then what basis is there for discriminating against a sane, decent man, by denying him that same privilege? Why is the sick pervert entitled to this privilege, that a sane, decent man is not?

So, you're saying that if this person is seen in the women's bathroom, someone is going to call the cops?

candiscayne.jpg

I call bullshit.

Similarly, you think this guy should be peeing in the ladies' room?

8ad84f2be9d11c53ca60516d150de033.jpg

GMAFB.

In both cases, you are never even going to know that these people are transgendered.

But, sending Balian Buschbaum into the ladies' room is probably going to result in a call to a LEO about a pedophile or sex criminal.

That's what you people don't realize. Transititioned people look like their new gender. 90% of the time, no one is going to spot them in the bathroom of their new gender. They will, however, stand out like a sore thumb in the old bathroom. And, that's what results in victimization.

That's why this law is stupid.

We don't discriminate because some chick is so unattractive that they look like a guy, and we don't duscriminate because some guy is such a loser he wants to wear a dress.

Again, why do folks think all a woman is is a rack of jugs and some Makeup?

Incredible actually how much the left hate women.

Isn't it generally the left wrong that tends to accuse the right of “objectifying women”. And yet that's the side that wants to ignore the genuine biological basis for the distinction between women and men, and to reduce womanhood to nothing more than outward visual appearance; to the point that they demand that if a man can achieve some semblance of the appearance of a woman, then the claim must be taken seriously that he is a woman.

We simply recognize that biological sex and gender aren't the same thing.

No one is arguing that having gender reassignment surgery changes your biological sex. Only that it brings your physical body more in line with your gender.

So all men must be allowed in women's restrooms/lockers/showers? Cuz that's how it works

That's the law you're planning to write? Bizarre.

Trans Men claim to be simalarily situated to Woman

Any Male claims simalarily situated to Trans Men.

You then can't exclude anyone and, if you try, your a bigot.

See how that works.

No it's the legal principle that granted the right to vote to Blacks, the right for Blacks to Marry whites and Gays to Marry each other. AND the legal principle the left is trying to use to give trannies the right to use the restroom they want!

And you Bozo, called it Bizarre?

You can't make this shit up folks. The left don't even recognize the legal principle they use to call others bigots, making them...........

UBER BIGOTS

Trans people and cross dressers are not the same. Argument fail...again.

Just different types of sexual deviants. Tom-ah-to, tom-ah-to

When they walk into a bathroom, how do you know whether they are transgender or a cross dresser?

Not even different types. The same type. At most, one can be argued to be a more extreme form of the other; but aside from that, there is no difference.

Just different types of sexual deviants. Tom-ah-to, tom-ah-to

When they walk into a bathroom, how do you know whether they are transgender or a cross dresser?

Not even different types. The same type. At most, one can be argued to be a more extreme form of the other; but aside from that, there is no difference.

Cross dressing is just clothing. Trans is a gender identity. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah....I remember when I was little - my mom and dad sat me down and said "son, you are sick to think that just because it says MEN on one door and WOMEN on the other, that that's which facility each gender should use - you need to understand that little girls need to see grown men dressed in women's clothing and then they need to be smacked in the face repeatedly by that cross-dressers penis so that the little girl in question can grow up sooner and realize that the world is not all roses". Yeah...I'll never forget those wise words by my parents. I mean, who among us didn't have that talk with their parents? :cuckoo:

Amazingly, I never had that “talk” with my parents. And I was born, and had most of the formative parts of my childhood, in the 1960s.

Trans laws would not have protected that person. Trans laws protect trans people from people like you, that's it.

If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

Why would a trans woman use a men's bathroom?

They've been using women's restrooms and will continue to do so.

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators", they protect trans people from bigots.

There is no rational, objective difference between them.

Sure there is. One is a gender identity. One is a fashion choice.

I don't think 'objective' means what you think it means.

I heard it explained, humorously, thusly:

If you put on a dress and think you look "fabulous", you're a drag queen.

If you put on a dress and derive sexual pleasure, you're a cross dresser.

If you put on a dress and know that's the person you're always supposed to have been, you're trans.

If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

Bingo! And in localities that protect trans people, is there a greater incident of bathroom "attacks"? The answer is no.

And you know that ... how?

Click on the links I provided and you'd know too.

So, only those who agree with your twisted ideology should be allowed to be part of government?

You realize, of course, that to achieve this, you'd need, even among the population as a whole, to deny voting rights to anyone who you deem likely to vote differently than you'd have them vote. Not a government of the people by the people, for the people, but only a government of, by, and for criminals, perverts, and degenerates.

No one is arguing that having gender reassignment surgery changes your biological sex. Only that it brings your physical body more in line with your gender.

Biological sex is an immutable, objective, definable scientific criterion. It is a simple matter to prove in a scientific manner whether a given individual is male or female.

“Gender”, as those of you in the pervert-rights movement use the term, has no objective or definable meaning, beyond what anyone positing a related claim claims it to mean. If a man claims that his “gender” is “female”, there is no scientific test, and no objective test of any kind, that can be employed to verify this; and no rational basis on which to suppose that any such claim has any basis in truth. It's meaningless.

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

Why would a trans woman use a men's bathroom?

They've been using women's restrooms and will continue to do so.

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators", they protect trans people from bigots.

That's the part of this that is so incredibly stupid. Transwomen have been using the ladies room for literally decades. With no problems. The only thing that's changed is the public's awareness. And the utility as a wedge issue for panty shitting conservatives trying to pitch the weakest bench their party has put up in several generations.

Biological sex is an immutable, objective, definable scientific criterion. It is a simple matter to prove in a scientific manner whether a given individual is male or female.

Its not quite that definite. I have a close friend that is intersex. XXY. With the testosterone her body produced quite literally poisoning her. Her heath improved dramatically after surgery. Her body thrived with estrogen. And she's much more comfortable in her skin as a woman than she ever was a man.

Though I do feel kinda bad for some of the jokes we used to play on her before she transitioned. Cattleman's made a smoked sausage called the 'Lil' Chub'. The rest kinda of tells itself.

“Gender”, as those of you in the pervert-rights movement use the term, has no objective or definable meaning, beyond what anyone positing a related claim claims it to mean.

No, its simply something that is harder for you to understand. So you imagine that since you don't understand it, it doesn't exist.

If that were true, most of the world would have long since vanished.

Forum List

Back