Men in women's bathrooms

With your entire devlishly clever plan toasted utterly by.......wait for it.......a predator going into the bathtroom when no one is looking and hiding in a stall.

Just like they do right now

Your solution, let them walk in freely when everyone is watching and prevent them from doing anything about it!

And of course, if a predator is going to go into bathrooms to hurt kids.....what would prevent it with the ordinance? The predator would just go in when someone wasn't watching. Making the laws utterly meaningless.

Um....genius....a predator needs a victim to be a predator. Therefore the predator will not be "sneaking in when someone wasn't watching". Upon entering, the females in question could begin to scream for help and defend themselves.

Under the absurd liberal laws designed for sexual assaults, the ladies in question would not be allowed to scream or defend themselves until after they've already been assaulted (which in most cases would make it far too late as they would be incapacitated and unable to call for help for defend themselves).

Sorry....but I find it hard to believe that a grown adult needs something this basis explained to them. So either the majority of left-wing posters here are children (not likely), or you're all a bunch of disingenuous sub-human animals with ulterior motives (very likely). I don't suppose you and your liberal pals would care to be honest for a moment and admit which camp you guys belong to?

We don't discriminate because some chick is so unattractive that they look like a guy, and we don't duscriminate because some guy is such a loser he wants to wear a dress.

Again, why do folks think all a woman is is a rack of jugs and some Makeup?

Incredible actually how much the left hate women.

Transgendered people don't just wear make-up. They are surgically altered to become the opposite gender. So, a transgender man has a surgically made penis. A transgender female has a vagina. I know folks who are transgender. A friend of mine who is now a woman says that she ALWAYS believed she was a woman, even when she had a penis. Now she is physically female.

As far as the left hating women, I AM A WOMAN, you daft twat.
Well I knew a man that ALWAYS believed he was Jesus Christ. So why aren't you celebrating that, then creating laws forcing people to worship him? Because you're a horrible hypocrite? Because you're a bigot? Because you celebrate anything sexually deviant while denouncing faith and religion? What is your reason for celebrating one group of mentally-ill people who believe they are something they are not while discriminating against and condemning another group of mentally-ill people who believe they are something they are not?

It seems to me that the only person who should be saying who can use a bathroom should be the actual owner of the bathroom.
Nobody knows how to solve a problem or win an argument like libertarians! They always just revert to freedom and choice leaving everything else looking stupid and speechless.... :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It seems to me that the only person who should be saying who can use a bathroom should be the actual owner of the bathroom.

Pathetic how that just flies over their heads, isn't it?
It really doesn't fly over their head's Kaz. Liberals understand freedom, choice, and rights. They just don't like them. They don't like the fact that they can't force their will and messed up views on you and me.

It really doesn't fly over their head's Kaz. Liberals understand freedom, choice, and rights. They just don't like them. They don't like the fact that they can't force their will and messed up views on you and me.

LOL, then they tell us we have the messed up views. You don't think grown men should whip it out in front of teenage girls! You don't think sexual predators should have free access to whatever bathroom they want when ever they want it? You think people should be able to set their own rules for their own bathrooms? You're totally sick, that's disgusting ...

With your entire devlishly clever plan toasted utterly by.......wait for it.......a predator going into the bathtroom when no one is looking and hiding in a stall.

Just like they do right now

Your solution, let them walk in freely when everyone is watching and prevent them from doing anything about it!

And if they do anything other than use the bathroom.....GASP....there are already laws for that.

Again, if someone is going to hurt kids, you think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? If such is the case, we should pass laws preventing murder, theft and rape immediately, along with statutes forbidding terrorism and bomb making.

And in the meantime, actual people are being hurt by these ordinances when transwomen are forced into the men's room. You're arguing for *actual* harm to prevent a laughably implausible and utterly ineffective chance at stopping *hypothetical* harm.

Um, no. That's stupid.

We don't discriminate because some chick is so unattractive that they look like a guy, and we don't duscriminate because some guy is such a loser he wants to wear a dress.

Again, why do folks think all a woman is is a rack of jugs and some Makeup?

Incredible actually how much the left hate women.

Transgendered people don't just wear make-up. They are surgically altered to become the opposite gender. So, a transgender man has a surgically made penis. A transgender female has a vagina. I know folks who are transgender. A friend of mine who is now a woman says that she ALWAYS believed she was a woman, even when she had a penis. Now she is physically female.

As far as the left hating women, I AM A WOMAN, you daft twat.

WOW, you really don't understand the issue.

I don't think anyone cares once the surgery is done, but many Trans, do not ever have the surgery.

And until those that want the surgery, have the surgery?

They are simply men with fake breasts. It is an affront to all women to call these she's. Women are much more than that.

The additional problem, that everyone deflects from or ignors:

Pre Op transsexuals being allowed in women's restrooms.

The Pre Op Trans is claiming they are "simalarily situated" to a Real Woman, then denying them use of the woman's restroom is discrimination.

If true, then any Male can claim they are "similarily situated" to the Pre Op trans man, which there would be almost no legal argument that would stand legal challange.

You could keep no Man, no matter what they called themselves from using a woman's bathroom/locker/shower.

It is much more complicated then.........

"You're a bigot"

LOL, then they tell us we have the messed up views. You don't think grown men should whip it out in front of teenage girls! You don't think sexual predators should have free access to whatever bathroom they want when ever they want it? You think people should be able to set their own rules for their own bathrooms? You're totally sick, that's disgusting ...
Yeah....I remember when I was little - my mom and dad sat me down and said "son, you are sick to think that just because it says MEN on one door and WOMEN on the other, that that's which facility each gender should use - you need to understand that little girls need to see grown men dressed in women's clothing and then they need to be smacked in the face repeatedly by that cross-dressers penis so that the little girl in question can grow up sooner and realize that the world is not all roses". Yeah...I'll never forget those wise words by my parents. I mean, who among us didn't have that talk with their parents? :cuckoo:

Again, if someone is going to hurt kids, you think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? If such is the case, we should pass laws preventing murder, theft and rape immediately, along with statutes forbidding terrorism and bomb making

In what possible way is my saying that people should be able to do something when a man walks into the girls room themselves and there should be no law dictating the use of private bathrooms the same as thinking a law will stop a crime? Now that's stupid

Again, if someone is going to hurt kids, you think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them

Again, if someone is going to discriminate against and harm cross-dressers, you think some random liberal bathroom ordinance forcing people to accept insanity is going to stop them?

(My God...you can always count on a liberal to defeat their own argument with their own contradictions. The side creating all of these laws forcing the American people to welcome the opposite sex into their restrooms are the same side saying "conservative laws of common sense and rational thought will never stop anything :cuckoo:)

And in the meantime, actual people are being hurt by these ordinances when transwomen are forced into the men's room. You're arguing for *actual* harm to prevent a laughably implausible and utterly ineffective chance at stopping *hypothetical* harm.

Um, no. That's stupid.

That argument could work a little if we were discussing laws forcing transgenders to not use the bathroom of their choice. Obviously violence is bad for business, if there were any meat to that claim the businesses would deal with it. And someone who looks like a guy going into a women's bathroom is a lot more at risk for being beaten up than going into a guys bathroom.

I doubt transgenders who have actually had sex changes have any issue using the bathroom of the sex they changed into. And they aren't committing a crime, all the business owner could do would be to throw them out and if they came back get a restraining order.

Give me an actual scenario you're talking about where it's an actual issue

While I'm one of the biggest fans of technology that you will ever meet, there is a big part of me that wishes I could go back to the 1920's where even Democrats had some common sense and decency and society treated these people exactly as they should be treated: as mentally ill people who are not to be celebrated but who are to receive treatment and be cautious of for the safety of the public.

Again, if someone is going to hurt kids, you think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? If such is the case, we should pass laws preventing murder, theft and rape immediately, along with statutes forbidding terrorism and bomb making

In what possible way is my saying that people should be able to do something when a man walks into the girls room themselves and there should be no law dictating the use of private bathrooms the same as thinking a law will stop a crime? Now that's stupid

If a man walks into a bathroom.....there the attention you spoke so highly of. If folks notice, they have their eyes on him. If they don't, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. If the man does anything other than go to the bathroom, there are already laws on the books for that.

And remember....the transgender bathroom laws already mandate that men go into the ladies room. Like this dude:

blackisblue.jpg

And this dude:

02_LTriburgo_Valley_Waterfall_Erin.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

And this dude...

transgender-man-joins-movember

So even by your own imaginary standards, transgender laws do exactly *jack shit* to prevent your hypothetical predator scenario. All while sending bearded men into the ladies room by law....and resulting in more assaults while transwomen are forced to use the men's room.

Your entire proposal is one great big bag of stupid. Being worse than useless.

For decades now it has been said that liberalism is a "disease" because of the counterintuitive ideology they subscribe too. Ignoring facts, data, and history. Disregarding the U.S. Constitution. Trading right, freedoms, and choices for rationed government table scraps. But if there has ever been an issue which unequivocally proves that liberalism is in fact a disease - this one is it.

Go back to the 1930's and ask FDR if mentally ill sexual deviants should be celebrated and receive special rights & privileges and you would have received a repulsed look. Go back to the 1960's and ask JFK if mentally ill sexual deviants should be celebrated and receive special rights & privileges and you would have been ignored. A few years later, ask LBJ if mentally ill sexual deviants should be celebrated and receive special rights & privileges and you would have been punched in the mouth hard (but in all fairness, LBJ was an extreme racist, bigot, and homophobe - kind of the quintessential poster child of the Democrat Party).

I truly wonder if there is an end to their insanity. Lately they have been trying to "normalize" pedophiles (a pedophile wrote an article in the newspaper talking about his "illness" and of course liberals around the country cheered and celebrated him). You have to wonder if they will draw a line anywhere. European liberals have made the case now that a parent has the "right" to murder their child at up to 3 years of age if they decide at that time that parenting isn't for them (and no - I'm not making that up all - you couldn't make something like that up because I would never even think of something so deviant).

So even by your own imaginary standards, transgender laws do exactly *jack shit* to prevent your hypothetical predator scenario. All while sending bearded men into the ladies room by law....and resulting in more assaults while transwomen are forced to use the men's room.

Again - you defeat your own argument. If any of those people really were born women and looked like that, nobody would know that a person was using the restroom of the opposite sex. The whole need for your laws is because people were preventing others of the opposite sex from using the wrong rest room.

The more you post those fake pictures, the more you liberals defeat your own arguments (but that hasn't stopped any of you so far :lol:)

Again - you defeat your own argument. If any of those people really were born women and looked like that, nobody would know that a person was using the restroom of the opposite sex. The whole need for your laws is because people were preventing others of the opposite sex from using the wrong rest room.

The more you post those fake pictures, the more you liberals defeat your own arguments (but that hasn't stopped any of you so far :lol:)

You can prove they're fake, of course. Please do so.

Everyone knows who the real documented bathroom pervs are, and that would be Republican politicians. To keep everyone safe, no Republican politician should ever be allowed in any public bathroom anywhere. To argue otherwise is to openly defend perversion.

Oh, please keep up the open bigotry, righty bedwetters. We appreciate the votes that your vile displays of bigoted perversion bring to us. Given how weepy losing makes you, you'd think you'd stop doing things that make you lose, but you apparently just can't help yourselves.

Everyone knows who the real documented bathroom pervs are, and that would be Republican politicians. To keep everyone safe, no Republican politician should ever be allowed in any public bathroom anywhere. To argue otherwise is to openly defend perversion.

Oh, please keep up the open bigotry, righty bedwetters. We appreciate the votes that your vile displays of bigoted perversion bring to us. Given how weepy losing makes you, you'd think you'd stop doing things that make you lose, but you apparently just can't help yourselves.

So all men must be allowed in women's restrooms/lockers/showers? Cuz that's how it works.

Trans Men claim to be simalarily situated to Woman

Any Male claims simalarily situated to Trans Men.

You then can't exclude anyone and, if you try, your a bigot.

See how that works.

Forum List

Back