Men in women's bathrooms

We don't discriminate because some chick is so unattractive that they look like a guy, and we don't duscriminate because some guy is such a loser he wants to wear a dress.

Again, why do folks think all a woman is is a rack of jugs and some Makeup?

Incredible actually how much the left hate women.

Transgendered people don't just wear make-up. They are surgically altered to become the opposite gender. So, a transgender man has a surgically made penis. A transgender female has a vagina. I know folks who are transgender. A friend of mine who is now a woman says that she ALWAYS believed she was a woman, even when she had a penis. Now she is physically female.

As far as the left hating women, I AM A WOMAN, you daft twat.

Because the laws that your side has implemented to sexually exploit women and children makes it perfectly ok for any man to walk into the women's room and do this stuff.

There is a reason it says "women" on the door. Why is it liberals struggle with something so simple? It one word. "Women". If you have an "X" chromosome anywhere in your body, you don't belong in there.

Trans laws would not have protected that person. Trans laws protect trans people from people like you, that's it.

If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Bingo! And in localities that protect trans people, is there a greater incident of bathroom "attacks"? The answer is no.

Because the laws that your side has implemented to sexually exploit women and children makes it perfectly ok for any man to walk into the women's room and do this stuff.

There is a reason it says "women" on the door. Why is it liberals struggle with something so simple? It one word. "Women". If you have an "X" chromosome anywhere in your body, you don't belong in there.

Trans laws would not have protected that person. Trans laws protect trans people from people like you, that's it.

If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

Bingo! And in localities that protect trans people, is there a greater incident of bathroom "attacks"? The answer is no.

And so transgenders using the womens room helped sexual predators how? You really can't read and comprehend a simple question. Damned government schools. Now that's hating children forcing them to the same.

You said it's still illegal for sexual predators to go in the girls room. Again, how do you know it's an actual transgender walking into the girls room and not a sexual predator? Simple question

We don't discriminate because some chick is so unattractive that they look like a guy, and we don't duscriminate because some guy is such a loser he wants to wear a dress.

Again, why do folks think all a woman is is a rack of jugs and some Makeup?

Incredible actually how much the left hate women.

Transgendered people don't just wear make-up. They are surgically altered to become the opposite gender. So, a transgender man has a surgically made penis. A transgender female has a vagina. I know folks who are transgender. A friend of mine who is now a woman says that she ALWAYS believed she was a woman, even when she had a penis. Now she is physically female.

As far as the left hating women, I AM A WOMAN, you daft twat.

The issue is when they haven't had a sex change operation. How do you know the man walking into the girls room is an inner woman?

Seawytch thinks we should rubber hose them to confirm

How do these laws change any of it unless you plan on checking chromosomes before the restroom door will open?

People see a guy walking in the girls bathroom can follow up now, with your law they can't. I mean duh.

Anti Trans laws protect no one. Pro Trans laws protect trans people from bigots

Equality NC director: No public safety risks in cities with transgender anti-discrimination rules

So sexual predators won't thinking of going into girls rooms? They won't lie? If you see a man walking into a girls room, how do you know if it's a sexual predator or a transsexual? None of this answers the question.

Sexual predators are sick and driven. How many children being molested are worth transsexuals feeling comfortable crapping?

13094363_859345030858514_7533490427287246527_n.jpg
<----GOP Speaker of the House ...Family Values like Josh Dugger....

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

No, they haven't. Transwomen who can pass (which is most of them) have been using women's bathrooms.

You're letting yourself get hooked by another brain dead GOP wedge issue. The entire bathroom issue is one grand red herring. If *anyone* is lurking in the bathrooms for any purpose beyond elimination, its already against the law.

And if a person is so void of morals or concern for the law that they're going to attack children....do you really think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? It makes as much sense as Brussel's passing a 'no bombing' ordinance in hopes of stopping another terrorist attack.

The next layer of stupid in the GOP 'bathroom' red herring.... trans people are actually being hurt and assaulted when they are forced to use bathrooms that don't match. So you're insisting that we inflict *actual* harm to prevent *hypothetical* harm.....hypothetical harm that the laws in question do virtually nothing to prevent.

And finally, transmen look like men. You want this dude using the ladies bathroom?

menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

I'm guessing no. Yet your laws mandate it.

And you know that ... how?

You're letting yourself get hooked by another brain dead GOP wedge issue. The entire bathroom issue is one grand red herring. If *anyone* is lurking in the bathrooms for any purpose beyond elimination, its already against the law.

And if a person is so void of morals or concern for the law that they're going to attack children....do you really think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? It makes as much sense as Brussel's passing a 'no bombing' ordinance in hopes of stopping another terrorist attack.

The next layer of stupid in the GOP 'bathroom' red herring.... trans people are actually being hurt and assaulted when they are forced to use bathrooms that don't match. So you're insisting that we inflict *actual* harm to prevent *hypothetical* harm.....hypothetical harm that the laws in question do virtually nothing to prevent

Swish. None of my points were about transgenders, they were about sexual predators. Right now, a sexual predator walks into a ladies room and you can ask him WTF. It draws attention to them. With transgender laws, you aren't even going to be able to ask them, they'll threaten lawsuits and win them in our stupid court system. Focus, I'm talking about SEXUAL PREDATORS not transsexuals. Your pictures are irrelevant. A sexual predator guy is going to look like a guy and you aren't going to be able to stop him, question him or check him out.

My view on the issue is the NC law is correct. It actually contrary to the ignorance of the left dictates nothing. It says local governments can't override businesses, it's up to the business. If you own a bar with adults and you let transsexuals in the girls room, it's probably not an issue. If you own a Chuckie Cheese and serve mostly kids, it's a huge issue. Leave it up to the business. We used to be a free country

Non trans men are still prevented from entering women's rooms. These bigoted laws are a solution in search of a problem.

No....they are not. How are you going to prove that someone is a "non-trans man"? Are you going guard the bathrooms with "pecker-checkers"?

Last edited:
How sad that people like Seawytch hate straight people so much that they want them to be victims of sexual assaults. And look, to some degree, I get it when it comes to adults. I really do. If you were the victim of a lifetime of gay-bashing, I can understand hating straight adults (not necessarily to the degree of helping to make them victims of sexual assault, but I get it). But to take it out on children?

Cross-dresser arrested in bath house

Trans people and cross dressers are not the same. Argument fail...again.
And how are you going to prove that someone entering the bathroom is a "transgender" instead of a "cross-dresser"? Are you doing to assign people to bathrooms to verify??? Liberals defeating their own arguments once again

For what? Was the man trans? How would an anti trans law have changed what occurred?

Except they don't. Anti Trans laws don't prevent sexual predators from "lying" to "gain access", they prevent trans people from being protected from bigots, period.

Equality NC director: No public safety risks in cities with transgender anti-discrimination rules

So are you saying someone walking into a girls bathroom can be questioned to determine if they are a sexual predator or a transsexual?
Damn Kaz....you beat me to it! LOL! The very argument they've been using against sane laws for the rational are the very argument that defeats their irrational laws!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
How sad that people like Seawytch hate straight people so much that they want them to be victims of sexual assaults. And look, to some degree, I get it when it comes to adults. I really do. If you were the victim of a lifetime of gay-bashing, I can understand hating straight adults (not necessarily to the degree of helping to make them victims of sexual assault, but I get it). But to take it out on children?

Just different types of sexual deviants. Tom-ah-to, tom-ah-to

When they walk into a bathroom, how do you know whether they are transgender or a cross dresser?

No, actually they are completely different, especially in one key area:

Cross-dressers don’t associate with the LGBTQ community and don’t see themselves as anything but straight/heterosexual. Drag queens and drag kings are not usually labeled as cross-dressers/transvestites. Why? Good question, actually. People that dress in drag tend to be gay and cross-dressers tend to be straight.

What’s the difference between transsexual, transgender, transvestite and cross-dresser? | Ask The Gay!
Yeah....but in all fairness....you're the same person who says that someone who believes they are something they are not (a person who thinks they are Jesus) is mentally ill, while someone else who believes they are something they are not (a man who thinks they are a woman) is too be celebrated and should be given special rights, privileges and laws. So....in a nutshell....you contradict yourself a lot and really don't apply your views consistently. If you believe someone to be left-wing, they should be celebrated and adored (even pedophiles). If you believe someone to be right-wing, they should be accused of being a "bigot".

In all fairness Sea, it's impossible to take you seriously (as much as I really do try) because one person who thinks they are something they are not gets a different treatment from you than another person who thinks they are something they are not. And the oddest part is that you have absolutely no ability to prove that someone is no Jesus Christ, while I can unequivocally, scientifically prove that a man is not a woman.

It seems to me that the only person who should be saying who can use a bathroom should be the actual owner of the bathroom.

And you know that ... how?

The next layer of stupid in the GOP 'bathroom' red herring.... trans people are actually being hurt and assaulted when they are forced to use bathrooms that don't match. So you're insisting that we inflict *actual* harm to prevent *hypothetical* harm.....hypothetical harm that the laws in question do virtually nothing to prevent

Swish. None of my points were about transgenders, they were about sexual predators. Right now, a sexual predator walks into a ladies room and you can ask him WTF.

And if a sexual predator does anything other than use the facilities, the predator is in violation of the law. So you can definitely ask WTF.

And of course, if a predator is going to go into bathrooms to hurt kids.....what would prevent it with the ordinance? The predator would just go in when someone wasn't watching. Making the laws utterly meaningless.

Meanwhile, mandating that transwomen use the men's room leads to assaults. Plus, transmen look just like biological men. So you're going to have dudes with beards and mustaches using the women's room. Making this law extra useless.

It draws attention to them. With transgender laws, you aren't even going to be able to ask them, they'll threaten lawsuits and win them in our stupid court system. Focus, I'm talking about SEXUAL PREDATORS not transsexuals. Your pictures are irrelevant. A sexual predator guy is going to look like a guy and you aren't going to be able to stop him, question him or check him out.
With your entire devlishly clever plan toasted utterly by.......wait for it.......a predator going into the bathtroom when no one is looking and hiding in a stall.

Just like they do right now.

Only under your brain dead law, transwomen are going to be forced to use the men's room....which leads to assaults. And transmen have to use the ladies room....which cases the very unrest yuou're seeking to avoid. All while doing jack shit to prevent predators from hurting, well....anyone.

Its a proposal that is worse than useless. And is even more idiotic than ordinary in an election year, as its being used as a GOP frother to get scared conservatives whipped up into a terror induced lather. You're swallowing a stupid wedge issue.

No....they are not. How are you going to prove that someone is a "non-trans man"? Are you going guard the bathrooms with "pecker-checkers"?

"You guys hear about the new job opening up at walmart? Instead of door greeter, now it's looking for chicks with dicks"

Just different types of sexual deviants. Tom-ah-to, tom-ah-to

When they walk into a bathroom, how do you know whether they are transgender or a cross dresser?

No, actually they are completely different, especially in one key area:

Cross-dressers don’t associate with the LGBTQ community and don’t see themselves as anything but straight/heterosexual. Drag queens and drag kings are not usually labeled as cross-dressers/transvestites. Why? Good question, actually. People that dress in drag tend to be gay and cross-dressers tend to be straight.

What’s the difference between transsexual, transgender, transvestite and cross-dresser? | Ask The Gay!
Note you didn't answer the question:

Or for that matter a sexual predator

How do these laws change any of it unless you plan on checking chromosomes before the restroom door will open?

Anti Trans laws protect no one. Pro Trans laws protect trans people from bigots.

Here is how Sea.....when any male (whether dressed in drag or not) attempts to enter the Ladies room, everyone in the (insert facility here - restaurant, public pool, gym, etc.) can stand up and stop them - including resorting to physical force until such time as law enforcement arrives to arrest the animal.

Under your plan, nobody is allowed to do anything until after the little girl has been brutally raped and had her throat slit. This defies all basic logic and reason and really illustrates that you have ulterior motives.

Forum List

Back