Men in women's bathrooms

So, you're saying that if this person is seen in the women's bathroom, someone is going to call the cops?

candiscayne.jpg

I call bullshit.

Similarly, you think this guy should be peeing in the ladies' room?

8ad84f2be9d11c53ca60516d150de033.jpg

GMAFB.

In both cases, you are never even going to know that these people are transgendered.

But, sending Balian Buschbaum into the ladies' room is probably going to result in a call to a LEO about a pedophile or sex criminal.

That's what you people don't realize. Transititioned people look like their new gender. 90% of the time, no one is going to spot them in the bathroom of their new gender. They will, however, stand out like a sore thumb in the old bathroom. And, that's what results in victimization.

That's why this law is stupid.

You're the one lying...and trying to make trans people out to be predators as well.

It's because most of them are! Or at least, most who CLAIM to be transgender. We're talking about 0.03% of the population here. And you completely want to change common sense reasoning and protocols that have been in place forever, just so that you're not discriminating against 0.03%?

Back to the point... MOST people identifying as "transgender" aren't confused about their gender, aren't women trapped in men's bodies, have no desire to undergo radical surgery... they're just typical Class A perverts. Some are pedophiles, some are exhibitionists, some are voyeurs. NONE of them are normal or mentally stable.

So, you're saying that if this person is seen in the women's bathroom, someone is going to call the cops?

candiscayne.jpg

I call bullshit.

Similarly, you think this guy should be peeing in the ladies' room?

8ad84f2be9d11c53ca60516d150de033.jpg

GMAFB.

In both cases, you are never even going to know that these people are transgendered.

But, sending Balian Buschbaum into the ladies' room is probably going to result in a call to a LEO about a pedophile or sex criminal.

That's what you people don't realize. Transititioned people look like their new gender. 90% of the time, no one is going to spot them in the bathroom of their new gender. They will, however, stand out like a sore thumb in the old bathroom. And, that's what results in victimization.

That's why this law is stupid.

We don't discriminate because some chick is so unattractive that they look like a guy, and we don't duscriminate because some guy is such a loser he wants to wear a dress.

Again, why do folks think all a woman is is a rack of jugs and some Makeup?

Incredible actually how much the left hate women.

For what? Was the man trans? How would an anti trans law have changed what occurred?
Because the laws that your side has implemented to sexually exploit women and children makes it perfectly ok for any man to walk into the women's room and do this stuff.

There is a reason it says "women" on the door. Why is it liberals struggle with something so simple? It one word. "Women". If you have an "X" chromosome anywhere in your body, you don't belong in there.

Trans laws would not have protected that person. Trans laws protect trans people from people like you, that's it.

If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

For what? Was the man trans? How would an anti trans law have changed what occurred?
Because the laws that your side has implemented to sexually exploit women and children makes it perfectly ok for any man to walk into the women's room and do this stuff.

There is a reason it says "women" on the door. Why is it liberals struggle with something so simple? It one word. "Women". If you have an "X" chromosome anywhere in your body, you don't belong in there.

Trans laws would not have protected that person. Trans laws protect trans people from people like you, that's it.
Stopping a man from entering the woman's restroom wouldn't have prevented this? Really? Only in liberal loony toons world... :cuckoo:

Non trans men are still prevented from entering women's rooms. These bigoted laws are a solution in search of a problem.

If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

Except they don't. Anti Trans laws don't prevent sexual predators from "lying" to "gain access", they prevent trans people from being protected from bigots, period.

Equality NC director: No public safety risks in cities with transgender anti-discrimination rules

How sad that people like Seawytch hate straight people so much that they want them to be victims of sexual assaults. And look, to some degree, I get it when it comes to adults. I really do. If you were the victim of a lifetime of gay-bashing, I can understand hating straight adults (not necessarily to the degree of helping to make them victims of sexual assault, but I get it). But to take it out on children?

Cross-dresser arrested in bath house

Trans people and cross dressers are not the same. Argument fail...again.

Stopping a man from entering the woman's restroom wouldn't have prevented this? Really? Only in liberal loony toons world... :cuckoo:

Non trans men are still prevented from entering women's rooms. These bigoted laws are a solution in search of a problem.

So when a man enters a women's room, how do you know if they are transgendered or a sexual predator?

How sad that people like Seawytch hate straight people so much that they want them to be victims of sexual assaults. And look, to some degree, I get it when it comes to adults. I really do. If you were the victim of a lifetime of gay-bashing, I can understand hating straight adults (not necessarily to the degree of helping to make them victims of sexual assault, but I get it). But to take it out on children?

Just different types of sexual deviants. Tom-ah-to, tom-ah-to

When they walk into a bathroom, how do you know whether they are transgender or a cross dresser?

Except they don't. Anti Trans laws don't prevent sexual predators from "lying" to "gain access", they prevent trans people from being protected from bigots, period.

Equality NC director: No public safety risks in cities with transgender anti-discrimination rules

So are you saying someone walking into a girls bathroom can be questioned to determine if they are a sexual predator or a transsexual?

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

And was there some kind of triggering event that caused all this drama?
The "triggering event" was gays getting their equal rights.

Seabitch is right, it was allowing gay marriage that triggered this. Remember all that wind about "people just want to marry the one they love"? Yeah, well... turns out, that wasn't really true. Surprise! Now it's "people just want to pee in peace!" And a bunch of gullible PC millennials are going to carry their water again. This is what happens when you have culture rot. You think these people are EVER going to be satisfied?

We are literally not far removed from them promoting pedophiles as 'victims of society' and bashing everyone as bigots and haters because we won't allow them to get their freak on with kids. Oh it's coming... and a whole lot more sick depravity... they don't know any boundaries. They have no morals. I will put money on it... every person on this forum who supports this transgender restroom nonsense is an atheist or agnostic who doesn't believe in God.

It's not gays passing these stupid laws. The laws are from bigots like you that think they've got to get some sort of "win" out of Obergefell.

Racist bigots did it in the 50s and 60s, anti gay bigots are doing it now.

Jim Crow for gays.

Asking males to use the male restroom, and females to use the female restroom is bigoted?:uhh:

No, not giving in to any of their demented demands is though... apparently.

When they walk into a bathroom, how do you know whether they are transgender or a cross dresser?

No, actually they are completely different, especially in one key area:

Cross-dressers don’t associate with the LGBTQ community and don’t see themselves as anything but straight/heterosexual. Drag queens and drag kings are not usually labeled as cross-dressers/transvestites. Why? Good question, actually. People that dress in drag tend to be gay and cross-dressers tend to be straight.

What’s the difference between transsexual, transgender, transvestite and cross-dresser? | Ask The Gay!

So are you saying someone walking into a girls bathroom can be questioned to determine if they are a sexual predator or a transsexual?

When danger turned it's ugly, head, seawytch turned her tail and fled. Again:

How do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender, not a sexual predator? Can he be interrogated?

Cross-dressers don’t associate with the LGBTQ community and don’t see themselves as anything but straight/heterosexual. Drag queens and drag kings are not usually labeled as cross-dressers/transvestites. Why? Good question, actually. People that dress in drag tend to be gay and cross-dressers tend to be straight.

What’s the difference between transsexual, transgender, transvestite and cross-dresser? | Ask The Gay!
Note you didn't answer the question:

Or for that matter a sexual predator. Your answer highlights the question since a cross dresser would not be allowed in a girls room

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Note you didn't answer the question:

Or for that matter a sexual predator

How do these laws change any of it unless you plan on checking chromosomes before the restroom door will open?

Anti Trans laws protect no one. Pro Trans laws protect trans people from bigots.

Again, not the question. The question was about your plan to give sexual predators free access to girl's bathrooms. That damned reading comprehension problem you have again.

A man walks into your daughters bathroom. You know he's a transgender not a sexual predator how? Your gaydar?

Forum List

Back