Men in women's bathrooms

So, do the "transgendered" prefer to have their asses kicked by protective parents or by threatened guys? Seems like they're asking for an ass-kicking, either way.

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

As a parent of two precious little girls Galant - I can tell you unequivocally that I will put a serious and severe beating on the first male that tries to enter the restroom or locker room while either of my girls are in there. I'll will resort to any means and use any weapon at my disposal. It's simply not an option. Let's hope that we see lots of this across the nation until such time as conservatives (clearly the only adults in the room) restore sanity and decency in America. If enough of the deviants take a severe beating, maybe they'll start to realize that they have no business being in the rest room or locker room of the opposite sex and they'll leave ther sexual deviance at home in their own bedroom where it belongs.
I'm with ya, Rottie! If I were to observe a male entering a restroom occupied by my granddaughters, I would whomp his ass, regardless of what he might be wearing. My daughter, being a adult, would whomp said males ass herself. And I fully expect my SIL would do some ass-whomping in my stead, should he observe such a deviant trying to use the ladies' room, especially if his wife or daughters were therein.
Cudos to a dedicated Pop!

This is all about the left being able to invade the space and privacy of the opposite sex and especially when it comes to children.

Isn't it curious how the left tends to forget all about "right to privacy" unless it involves a woman deciding to kill her unborn baby? THEN... it's the end-all-be-all to the entire Constitution and how dare anyone infringe upon that?

Every single thing the left is doing is straight from Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. They are trying to weaken the fabric of society by attacking decency, religion and morals. Right now, anyone who holds onto their beliefs are going to be ridiculed. If you want to be left alone to practice your religion, convert to Islam. Otherwise, prepare yourself for a very rough ride.

There was never an issue with transgenders and bathrooms, but some saw another way to divide people.

Perverts will be encountered a LOT more than transgenders. Many transgenders have been using women's rooms and no one cared. It's gone on for decades and they handled the whole bathroom issues on their own.

Now we will have burly men entering anywhere and they will often be pedophiles or deviants that do pose a danger. And you will be bashed if you object to some big guy stripping in front of children. If he's not shaven, not wearing makeup, and not in a dress, he probably is just one of the nasty creeps that we don't want anywhere near our kids.

The plan is to weaken all of us by acting like there is something wrong with common decency. This has all been done before, but the useful idiots have never cracked open a history book, so they buy into it like useful idiots in the past.

Last edited:
This is all about the left being able to invade the space and privacy of the opposite sex and especially when it comes to children.

Isn't it curious how the left tends to forget all about "right to privacy" unless it involves a woman deciding to kill her unborn baby? THEN... it's the end-all-be-all to the entire Constitution and how dare anyone infringe upon that?

Every single thing the left is doing is straight from Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. They are trying to weaken the fabric of society by attacking decency, religion and morals. Right now, anyone who holds onto their beliefs are going to be ridiculed. If you want to be left alone to practice your religion, convert to Islam. Otherwise, prepare yourself for a very rough ride.

There was never an issue with transgenders and bathrooms, but some saw another way to divide people.

Perverts will be encountered a LOT more than transgenders. Many transgenders have been using women's rooms and no one cared. It's gone on for decades and they handled the whole bathroom issues on their own.

Now we will have burly men entering anywhere and they will often be pedophiles or deviants that do pose a danger. And you will be bashed if you object to some big guy stripping in front of children. If he's not shaven, not wearing makeup, and not in a dress, he probably is just the nasty creeps that we don't want anywhere near our kids.

The plan is to weaken all of us by acting like there is something wrong with common decency. This has all been done before, but the useful idiots have never cracked open a history book, so they buy into it like useful idiots in the past.
I wish I could give that post a thousand awards. Spot on and well said.

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

Don't expect much response from the Wytch. As an avowed lesbian, I suspect she's all for filming women and girls in the Ladies' bathroom.
Oh she has been all for this. Claims that every story I just linked to "will never happen". The next time a liberal is correct in their prediction will literally be the first time in history that a liberal is correct in their position.

Do you think it is fair for each jurisdiction to decide this matter for themselves?
Are men allowed in women's restrooms where you live?
If they are, what will you do?
If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom. Get over it.

Are you worrying about hetero peeping tom pervs?

"If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom."

Are you admitting something with this comment? Is this why you want men to be allowed to enter female bathrooms?
Nope. Just stating a fact. And as long as you don't catch me peeping over the stall a gal/guy should be free to go drop a duce without being harassed. But if he's some perv with a camera he's a sex offender. I knew a guy who might try to pull a stunt like that so I can see who or why people fear this. But a real tranny is going to go pee wash her hands check her makeup and leave

So, remove your homes bathroom door, install in its place a door like those found in the common public restroom stalls, invite your friends and families over (I suggest serving high fiber meal), and report back to us the comments you get.
If I were a tranny ID shit on your dining room floor since you don't have a bathroom for me to use
Now that's not lady-like. :nono:

That's the most asinine and ignorant statement on here. First the dick isn't "Chopped off" but that's another story. Secondly a pre-op Transwoman generally would cause a ruckus in the "Mens" room.

Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.
Because women's bathrooms are sacred like marriage. 51% divorce rate..

No moron, because women's bathrooms are for women.

When are you planning on Transgendering?
If you catch a man dressed as a woman in the ladies room I want to see if you have the balls to call the person out. Now if there's a perv dressed as a woman bothering women in the bathroom and loitering, call the cops.

If it turns out you're just picking on a tranny, a real tranny, then you might get sued. And if a liberal like me is on the jury you will pay

"If you catch a man dressed as a woman in the ladies room I want to see if you have the balls to call the person out."

You're very confused about basic biology aren't you darling? As a biological female I have no balls.
I always thought you didn't have any cojones.:poke:

image.jpeg

If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom. Get over it.

Are you worrying about hetero peeping tom pervs?

"If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom."

Are you admitting something with this comment? Is this why you want men to be allowed to enter female bathrooms?
Nope. Just stating a fact. And as long as you don't catch me peeping over the stall a gal/guy should be free to go drop a duce without being harassed. But if he's some perv with a camera he's a sex offender. I knew a guy who might try to pull a stunt like that so I can see who or why people fear this. But a real tranny is going to go pee wash her hands check her makeup and leave

So, remove your homes bathroom door, install in its place a door like those found in the common public restroom stalls, invite your friends and families over (I suggest serving high fiber meal), and report back to us the comments you get.
If I were a tranny ID shit on your dining room floor since you don't have a bathroom for me to use
Now that's not lady-like. :nono:

Yes how charming or something :rolleyes-41: I've already commented on this about, I don't know like 50 pages back.

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.
Because women's bathrooms are sacred like marriage. 51% divorce rate..

No moron, because women's bathrooms are for women.

When are you planning on Transgendering?
If you catch a man dressed as a woman in the ladies room I want to see if you have the balls to call the person out. Now if there's a perv dressed as a woman bothering women in the bathroom and loitering, call the cops.

If it turns out you're just picking on a tranny, a real tranny, then you might get sued. And if a liberal like me is on the jury you will pay

"If you catch a man dressed as a woman in the ladies room I want to see if you have the balls to call the person out."

You're very confused about basic biology aren't you darling? As a biological female I have no balls.
I always thought you didn't have any cojones.:poke:

Are you poking me darling?

Now we will have burly men entering anywhere and they will often be pedophiles or deviants that do pose a danger. And you will be bashed if you object to some big guy stripping in front of children. If he's not shaven, not wearing makeup, and not in a dress, he probably is just one of the nasty creeps that we don't want anywhere near our kids.

Thomas Jefferson summarized your spot-on post nicely over 200 years ago...

“The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy. It requires, indeed, self-command. But that will be fortified in proportion as the calls for its exercise are repeated” - Thomas Jefferson (May 21, 1805)

I'll try again:

What did transgender people do when they wanted to use a public restroom before all this drama started a few months ago?

While I admit I wasn't keeping track, I'm guessing they used the public restroom that matched what they figured they are.

For the last couple of decades, at least.

No?

I agree mostly with where you're going with this, and you are correct, but we get into a very problematic area when states sanction this.

With males that want to transition to females, yet still sexually attracted to females, they are no diffrent than a straight male.

Current law would make prohibiting straight, not transgender males from using woman's restrooms as the two groups are "simalarily situated" in the eyes of the law.

Male lesbians are male lesbians no matter their attire.

This will get ugly.
I think you raise valid points, and that many who aren't happy with this have legitimate concerns, especially when children are involved. Not because I think they're going to be attacked, but parents are protective. I also get tired of those who support it automatically attacking and labeling you as bigots or whatever. That does nothing, as usual, to advance the conversation.

My problem with this is that it seems contrived. This has been going on for a long time, and I think the some of the opponents of this are being every bit as hypersensitive as the PC Police get. Are laws absolutely necessary on this? I doubt it. But another poster pointed out that this is connected to the gay marriage thing, and obviously this is still an open wound for many.

The fact remains that there are still people who either get violent or talk violence when discussing these people, and that's also a legitimate concern that these people have.

Thanks for the calm conversation, by the way.
So, do the "transgendered" prefer to have their asses kicked by protective parents or by threatened guys? Seems like they're asking for an ass-kicking, either way.
I dunno. What's been happening in the years leading up to today?

You've asked that question three times on this thread already...and I've answered it three times. Do you disagree with my answer or are you trying to get the RWNJs to admit that these laws are bigots trying to exact some sort of revenge for gays marrying? Good luck.

I'll try again:

What did transgender people do when they wanted to use a public restroom before all this drama started a few months ago?

While I admit I wasn't keeping track, I'm guessing they used the public restroom that matched what they figured they are.

For the last couple of decades, at least.

No?

I agree mostly with where you're going with this, and you are correct, but we get into a very problematic area when states sanction this.

With males that want to transition to females, yet still sexually attracted to females, they are no diffrent than a straight male.

Current law would make prohibiting straight, not transgender males from using woman's restrooms as the two groups are "simalarily situated" in the eyes of the law.

This will get ugly.
I think you raise valid points, and that many who aren't happy with this have legitimate concerns, especially when children are involved. Not because I think they're going to be attacked, but parents are protective. I also get tired of those who support it automatically attacking and labeling you as bigots or whatever. That does nothing, as usual, to advance the conversation.

My problem with this is that it seems contrived. This has been going on for a long time, and I think the some of the opponents of this are being every bit as hypersensitive as the PC Police get. Are laws absolutely necessary on this? I doubt it. But another poster pointed out that this is connected to the gay marriage thing, and obviously this is still an open wound for many.

The fact remains that there are still people who either get violent or talk violence when discussing these people, and that's also a legitimate concern that these people have.

You've asked that question three times on this thread already...and I've answered it three times. Do you disagree with my answer or are you trying to get the RWNJs to admit that these laws are bigots trying to exact some sort of revenge for gays marrying? Good luck.
I'm just making the point that things were no different six months ago than they are today, not counting the drama.

This will get ugly.

I'm just making the point that things were no different six months ago than they are today, not counting the drama.

That's not entirely true either. Something did change. States started passing bigoted anti gay and transphobic laws. (That are hurting them financially)

That's not entirely true either. Something did change. States started passing bigoted anti gay and transphobic laws. (That are hurting them financially)

Targets feeling the burn as well.

For what? Was the man trans? How would an anti trans law have changed what occurred?
Because the laws that your side has implemented to sexually exploit women and children makes it perfectly ok for any man to walk into the women's room and do this stuff.

There is a reason it says "women" on the door. Why is it liberals struggle with something so simple? It one word. "Women". If you have an "X" chromosome anywhere in your body, you don't belong in there.

That's a complete and total lie. Unhinged and radicalized liberals started passing laws designed to sexually exploit women and children. In response to that, states started passing laws protecting women & children. It was your side that fired the first ten shots. Only when rational, logical, civilized people saw where this was heading did they start creating legislation designed to restore sanity and decency to the U.S.

Forum List

Back