Men in women's bathrooms

Poodle dog and eagle are gonna be the pecker checkers.
Or they are gonna send their young daughters into a public restroom and make her be a pecker checker.

If some big studly dude comes into the men's restroom, goes into a stall he better be pissing like a firehose
Men know that sound of a lady's tinkles. It that big looking man is tinkling, he is in trouble

The pecker checkers will fix this. Get em eagle.
Leave it a liberal to be "classy". It's also hilarious that they can't defend their position (because it's simply built on the fact that they are aroused by the sexual deviance) so they turn to nonsensical (not to mention vulgar) absurdity like "pecker checker".

Tell me something junior....in the 245 year history of this great nation, we've never had "pecker checkers". And yet everyone seemed to get along just fine and use the proper restroom. Now, sexually deviant and disturbed people like you suddenly feel the need to create laws allowing people to use the facility of the opposite sex. But why? I mean, nobody is doing "pecker checks" so why the need for the law? Oh wait...that's right...because it's very easy to tell when a man dressed in high heels is walking into the ladies room or when a woman dressed in a lumberjack shirt is walking into the men's room. You people are so incredibly stupid that you actually defeat your own argument.

"You can't tell the sex of somebody.....but....we need laws making it ok anyway" :lmao:

Or they are gonna send their young daughters into a public restroom and make her be a pecker checker.

If some big studly dude comes into the men's restroom, goes into a stall he better be pissing like a firehose
Men know that sound of a lady's tinkles. It that big looking man is tinkling, he is in trouble

Leave it a liberal to be "classy". It's also hilarious that they can't defend their position (because it's simply built on the fact that they are aroused by the sexual deviance) so they turn to nonsensical (not to mention vulgar) absurdity like "pecker checker".

Tell me something junior....in the 245 year history of this great nation, we've never had "pecker checkers". And yet everyone seemed to get along just fine and use the proper restroom. Now, sexually deviant and disturbed people like you suddenly feel the need to create laws allowing people to use the facility of the opposite sex. But why? I mean, nobody is doing "pecker checks" so why the need for the law? Oh wait...that's right...because it's very easy to tell when a man dressed in high heels is walking into the ladies room or when a woman dressed in a lumberjack shirt is walking into the men's room. You people are so incredibly stupid that you actually defeat your own argument.

"You can't tell the sex of somebody.....but....we need laws making it ok anyway" :lmao:

it's dramatic. That's what they want, nothing but drama. It's the thrill of being seen in attire equated with the opposite sex. What greater thrill would they get them wearing that attire into the restroom assigned to the opposite sex?

One last thing that nobody else has addressed here Seawytch and I was wondering if perhaps you would?

All of this other "noise" aside (which is just designed to avoid the real issue), can you tell me why a transgender just can't use the correct restroom for their biology? Lets use Bruce Jenner for instance. Why is it he can't simply use the men's room (as he's done for 50+ years) for 3 to 4 minutes, do his business, wash his hands, and then simply go on with his life?

This is at the heart of the issue really. There is no sound reason for this other than to disrupt society and get off on the sexual deviance. Nobody is "tormented" from having to use the correct facility. It doesn't stop them from living their life, it doesn't impede on their freedom, etc.

Because she's not Bruce anymore, she's Caitlyn. She's always been Caitlyn inside, now she is being Caitlyn on the outside and, just like Trump said, should be able to use whatever restroom she feels comfortable peeing in.

She shouldn't be forced to use the men's room anymore than he should be forced to use the women's room.

trans_bodybuilding_stinson.jpg

Or any straight male sexually attracted to women?

Ammirite?

Man (no pun intended), this story just blew (no pun intended) up out of nowhere.

These folks have been using public restrooms pretty much all along, and now suddenly it's the end of the world.

I'm giving serious thought to drinking more. I sure as hell wouldn't miss anything of substance.
Bingo! You nailed it. Absolutely nailed it. For hundreds of years, these mentally ill people could use the correct facility without any problems. But now....all of a sudden....they will die if they are not allowed to invade the privacy of the opposite sex.

Which just proves this is nothing about tearing down civilized society and getting off on sexual deviance. Period. End of story. And nobody can make a logical case otherwise.
Six months ago, before all this drama, what did transgender people do when they wanted to use a public bathroom?

I don't know. Do you?

Yes I do. They used whichever one felt appropriate to them. They still do. These laws don't stop trans people from peeing in the restroom of the gender they associate with, but they make the bigots feel like they're doing something.

How's that working out for them? Let's see...NC has lost millions in business and could stand to lose billions. The UK has issued an actual travel advisory for people visiting NC and MS like they were a dangerous third world country and now NC is likely going to lose the NBA All Star game.
Boy does that summarize the mindset of liberals. Who cares about principles, decency, or protecting children. Just give me money, money, money.

To hell with the NBA and their All Star game. This is a league so corrupt, the players and their union ensure that marijuana is not outlawed in the Collective Bargaining Agreement despite the fact that marijuana is an illegal substance that will get a person arrested. So why do they ensure it's not a banned substance in the CBA? Because they wouldn't have a league left. The entire damn league is made of Allen Iverson idiots who spend every waking second baking their limited brains.

And spare me the drama with your "travel advisory". They weren't warning people they would die. They were warning sexually deviant people they could be arrested for breaking the law. How sad is it that liberals have become so unhinged and radicalized that we have to warn people now that walking into the bathroom of the opposite sex is illegal?

These laws are not about protecting children, they're about bigots throwing a temper tantrum because gays can get married.

They won that case over simalarily situated.

The same claim can be made by any Perv straight male entering the woman's restroom

They are simalarily situated to Renae, a trans man (seeking, but not yet female) AND SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO WOMEN.

God you are dense

I'll try again:

What did transgender people do when they wanted to use a public restroom before all this drama started a few months ago?

While I admit I wasn't keeping track, I'm guessing they used the public restroom that matched what they figured they are.

For the last couple of decades, at least.

No?

I'm gonna start with you.................I'll grab it and drag you around the store with it to make sure it's real.....and give you a full tour of Walmart before letting you pee.

Geesh........where do these idiots come from.

If you got a pecker go to the men's bathroom.
If you don't go to the womens..........

If you don't know then check yourself into a mental hospital............

I'll try again:

What did transgender people do when they wanted to use a public restroom before all this drama started a few months ago?

While I admit I wasn't keeping track, I'm guessing they used the public restroom that matched what they figured they are.

No?

I agree mostly with where you're going with this, and you are correct, but we get into a very problematic area when states sanction this.

With males that want to transition to females, yet still sexually attracted to females, they are no diffrent than a straight male.

Current law would make prohibiting straight, not transgender males from using woman's restrooms as the two groups are "simalarily situated" in the eyes of the law.

Male lesbians are male lesbians no matter their attire.

This will get ugly.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...
I have 3 young daughters. I take the. Into the men's bathroom, which is allowed until they are fully potty trained around 3. After that they go to the girl's bathroom with me waiting outside. As an adult male I should not be allowed in there! Women esp young girls should have their privacy.

All this does is make bathrooms dangerous places and makes young girls and women vulnerable. Sick fucks, that don't share your sense of nobility, are already taking advantage of this to young girls detriment!

A Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women’s locker room at a local pool,

He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.

Wash. man uses women's bathroom to test transgender ruling

He's wasn't a trans person, just an idiot.

There is no objectively-discernible difference.

Whether h'orsh'/it claims to be “trans” or not, whether you believe that claim, whether h'orsh'/it has had hormone treatments or surgery pursuant to this claim, whether h'orsh'/it is wearing men's clothes or women's clothes; objectively, what you have is still exactly the same thing—a man in a woman's locker room, exposing h'orsh'/itself to women and girls, and observing them as they dress and undress.

I'll try again:

No?

I agree mostly with where you're going with this, and you are correct, but we get into a very problematic area when states sanction this.

With males that want to transition to females, yet still sexually attracted to females, they are no diffrent than a straight male.

Current law would make prohibiting straight, not transgender males from using woman's restrooms as the two groups are "simalarily situated" in the eyes of the law.

This will get ugly.
I think you raise valid points, and that many who aren't happy with this have legitimate concerns, especially when children are involved. Not because I think they're going to be attacked, but parents are protective. I also get tired of those who support it automatically attacking and labeling you as bigots or whatever. That does nothing, as usual, to advance the conversation.

My problem with this is that it seems contrived. This has been going on for a long time, and I think the some of the opponents of this are being every bit as hypersensitive as the PC Police get. Are laws absolutely necessary on this? I doubt it. But another poster pointed out that this is connected to the gay marriage thing, and obviously this is still an open wound for many.

The fact remains that there are still people who either get violent or talk violence when discussing these people, and that's also a legitimate concern that these people have.

Thanks for the calm conversation, by the way.

I'll try again:

No?

This will get ugly.
I think you raise valid points, and that many who aren't happy with this have legitimate concerns, especially when children are involved. Not because I think they're going to be attacked, but parents are protective. I also get tired of those who support it automatically attacking and labeling you as bigots or whatever. That does nothing, as usual, to advance the conversation.

My problem with this is that it seems contrived. This has been going on for a long time, and I think the some of the opponents of this are being every bit as hypersensitive as the PC Police get. Are laws absolutely necessary on this? I doubt it. But another poster pointed out that this is connected to the gay marriage thing, and obviously this is still an open wound for many.

The fact remains that there are still people who either get violent or talk violence when discussing these people, and that's also a legitimate concern that these people have.

Thanks for the calm conversation, by the way.

To your last point.

We, as a country live with Hate Crime laws. That's all a government can do. Create law to deter. Past that, we become a police state. That kind of state, where it's ever existed was horrible to LGBT types.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...
I have 3 young daughters. I take the. Into the men's bathroom, which is allowed until they are fully potty trained around 3. After that they go to the girl's bathroom with me waiting outside. As an adult male I should not be allowed in there! Women esp young girls should have their privacy.

All this does is make bathrooms dangerous places and makes young girls and women vulnerable. Sick fucks, that don't share your sense of nobility, are already taking advantage of this to young girls detriment!

Out laws make exceptions for good parenting. So that's just either a ploy or you don't understand the law

Seabitch is right, it was allowing gay marriage that triggered this. Remember all that wind about "people just want to marry the one they love"? Yeah, well... turns out, that wasn't really true. Surprise! Now it's "people just want to pee in peace!" And a bunch of gullible PC millennials are going to carry their water again. This is what happens when you have culture rot. You think these people are EVER going to be satisfied?

We are literally not far removed from them promoting pedophiles as 'victims of society' and bashing everyone as bigots and haters because we won't allow them to get their freak on with kids. Oh it's coming... and a whole lot more sick depravity... they don't know any boundaries. They have no morals. I will put money on it... every person on this forum who supports this transgender restroom nonsense is an atheist or agnostic who doesn't believe in God.

It's not gays passing these stupid laws. The laws are from bigots like you that think they've got to get some sort of "win" out of Obergefell.

Racist bigots did it in the 50s and 60s, anti gay bigots are doing it now.

Jim Crow for gays.

Asking males to use the male restroom, and females to use the female restroom is bigoted?:uhh:

Passing laws requiring it is...as NC and MS are finding out.

Britain issues warning for LGBT travelers visiting North Carolina and Mississippi

Damn...a travel advisory like you're a third world country. Ouch!

It's "bigotry" to require a man to use the men's room and a woman to use the women's room. Folks....only a liberal could say something that stupid. If it's bigoted to require that, then why does it even say "Men" on one door and "Women" on the other?!?

Yeah, you go with the hyperbole...I'll stick to reality. These bathroom laws are bigoted transphobia.

:rolleyes:Says a person who's out of touch with reality. What's unbelievable is what we are supposed to accept as normal these days:uhoh3: Most of these so-called "transsexuals" haven't had a" sex change" operation. and are simply nutjobs dressing as the opposite sex

Man (no pun intended), this story just blew (no pun intended) up out of nowhere.

These folks have been using public restrooms pretty much all along, and now suddenly it's the end of the world.

I'm giving serious thought to drinking more. I sure as hell wouldn't miss anything of substance.
Bingo! You nailed it. Absolutely nailed it. For hundreds of years, these mentally ill people could use the correct facility without any problems. But now....all of a sudden....they will die if they are not allowed to invade the privacy of the opposite sex.

Which just proves this is nothing about tearing down civilized society and getting off on sexual deviance. Period. End of story. And nobody can make a logical case otherwise.
Six months ago, before all this drama, what did transgender people do when they wanted to use a public bathroom?

I don't know. Do you?

Yes I do. They used whichever one felt appropriate to them. They still do. These laws don't stop trans people from peeing in the restroom of the gender they associate with, but they make the bigots feel like they're doing something.

How's that working out for them? Let's see...NC has lost millions in business and could stand to lose billions. The UK has issued an actual travel advisory for people visiting NC and MS like they were a dangerous third world country and now NC is likely going to lose the NBA All Star game.

I think the U.K. also has issue a travel advisory for Muslims coming to the U.S. as well. Maybe they should also issue an advisory for Jews, to be on the look out, for the muslim fascist investing their country:thup: ...

Most of these so-called "transsexuals" haven't had a" sex change" operation. and are simply nutjobs dressing as the opposite sex.

And they're never going to have a sex change operation. A large percentage of them are heterosexual perverts who get turned on dressing in women's attire. They're not homosexual... think about it... you ever see a gay guy with a tranny? Oh, they might hang out together or trade fashion tips... that's about it.

Some trannies dress like women to get close to little kids. Again, think about it... a child is much more trusting of someone dressed like a woman than a creepy old man. That's why Mrs. Doubtfire did it... to be close to his kids. So I think a lot of these people are pedophiles who don't have any business in the restroom with little girls.

Right. I'm stupid because I think this person should be able to use the men's room

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

And this person should be able to use the women's restroom...

o-KYLAN-WENZEL-TRANSGENDER-MISS-CALIFORNIA-570.jpg

You go with that. :lol:

What's the point exactly?

The point is that you and the rest of the pee police would make this person use the women's restroom:

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

And this individual use the men's room.

o-KYLAN-WENZEL-TRANSGENDER-MISS-CALIFORNIA-570.jpg

That's what you said twice now, but what's your point?

Are we talking about people that surgically removed their genitals and other body parts and live their lifes as opposite sex? Nope, I don't think so.

Buck Angel did in fact surgically removed her tits. Would that qualify her as man? Maybe... But what she's doing in her porn videos, is definitely not qualifying her as a man.

Did Kylan Wenzel have an SRS and live as a woman? Nobody here is talking about people like Kylan. Competed in Miss California? Big fucking deal. Didn't get thru preliminary round. I could put the bra, high heels and dress on, do the makeup and probably have the same result.

But what else leftist wackos wont do to increase TV ratings. They changed rules to let biological man compete with women in beauty pageant. I've seen some pretty looking feminine robots. Time to change rules again, isn't it? How long before they change rules and do the same in sports? I know, I know, you'll say it will never happen... right.

And last, even you know we're not talking about people like those in photos you posted, you only posted photos that backs your false claim because those are rare transformation success stories. You want more realistic transgender photos?

88 pages on who to piss and shit with....and we wonder why our country is in peril.....its due to people like yall who would rather be distracted by issues like this than deal with the hard issues facing this country....talk about a red herring...

No wondering here... country is in peril because of lefties trying to force their shit on everyone else.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

transsexual is a disease theirs strong backing from the medical community for this fact. forcing our daughters to be in the same room as a penis is just inhumane and im not comfterble with that.

for ppl who preach on and on about individual rights libs have no problem forcing other ppl to be uncomfterble just to sissify r country that much more
oh wait, individual rights only apply to whores who want to murder their own children, my mistake

What is "inhumane" is forcing this individual, by state law, to use the men's room.
5f835680_Jazz_3.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

Does this individual have a dick?

Trans people have been using the restrooms associated with the gender of their choice for decades and the scenario you described has not happened. More children have been molested by Republican members of congress than by trans people who are using restrooms to pee.

Nope, they have been using restrooms associated with their gender identity, not gender or sex.

Btw, where does it say that restrooms are assigned based on anything but sex?

Forum List

Back