Men in women's bathrooms

People should go where they feel most comfortable ;-)View attachment 72478
Complementing the old maxim...

"Your rights end where mine begin"...

We can add the new maxim...

"Your comfort ends where mine begins"...

The comfort and safety of 99.975% of the population (non-trannies) should NOT be compromised on behalf of .025% of the population.

Phukk 'em... let the Freaks squirm...

using your own numbers, seeing tranny dick in a girls piss room is about non-existant ... but whine about it anyway little people ...
Are you the tranny dick in girls restrooms expert? You must be one of them perverts that hides in little girls bathroom stalls with two numb hands and a numb skull.

The comfort and safety of 99.975% of the population (non-trannies) should NOT be compromised on behalf of .025% of the population.

using your own numbers, seeing tranny dick in a girls piss room is about non-existant ... but whine about it anyway little people ...
One instance of my 6 year old daughter seeing a grown man's penis is one too many and completely and totally unacceptable.

The fact that you feel the sexual deviance of a transgender and yourself trumps the rights and privacy of a small child is so sick and disturbing that there is no adjective in the english language to properly describe it.

99.975 to 1 .... trump that simpleton.

unlike you I stay out of womens restrooms, and I seriously doubt YOU have a 6 year old daughter .... liar.

Are you the tranny dick in girls restrooms expert? You must be one of them perverts that hides in little girls bathroom stalls with two numb hands and a numb skull.
Of course it is...

Here's the description you're looking for, in connection with our colleague...

One instance of my 6 year old daughter seeing a grown man's penis is one too many and completely and totally unacceptable.

The fact that you feel the sexual deviance of a transgender and yourself trumps the rights and privacy of a small child is so sick and disturbing that there is no adjective in the english language to properly describe it.

unlike you I stay out of womens restrooms, and I seriously doubt YOU have a 6 year old daughter .... liar.
I have two young daughters asshat. Two. And again - you're getting turned on by the thought of them seeing a transgender naked should not trump their rights and privacy.

The grown adult can deal with using the correct restroom and you know it. But you're so turned on by the deviance that you would rather make a child suffer. Sick bastard.

I have two young daughters asshat. Two. And again - you're getting turned on by the thought of them seeing a transgender naked should not trump their rights and privacy.

The grown adult can deal with using the correct restroom and you know it. But you're so turned on by the deviance that you would rather make a child suffer. Sick bastard.

liar

You can't just consider bona fide trannys. What most of us sane people are concerned with is the fake trannys...the fucking weirdos who will jump at the chance of visiting a woman's rest room. We have no idea how many there are out there...why take the chance.

Last edited:

You can't just consider bona fide trannys. What most of us sane people are concerned with is the fake trannys...the fucking weirdos who will jump at the chance of visiting a woman's rest room. We gave no idea how many there are out there...why take the chance.

Anyone supporting this garbage really needs to step back and look deep inside themselves. I saw the poll today and overwhelmingly the majority are saying no, this is a bad idea

You can't just consider bona fide trannys. What most of us sane people are concerned with is the fake trannys...the fucking weirdos who will jump at the chance of visiting a woman's rest room. We gave no idea how many there are out there...why take the chance.

Anyone supporting this garbage really needs to step back and look deep inside themselves. I saw the poll today and overwhelmingly the majority are saying no, this is a bad idea
No need for this change in policy/custom. Just another wacky idea from the left......under the heading of fairness and feeling good and righteous about nonsense.

No need for this change in policy/custom. Just another wacky idea from the left......under the heading of fairness and feeling good and righteous about nonsense.

Well I've said it before and will again, they can make any and all laws they want....but if I catch one of them in a restroom with one of our children all bets are off and they will rue the day they decided to make that error

Because that's exactly what liberals want. They know that any true transgender is not negatively impacted from having to use the correct facility for just a few minutes out of their day. This is all about the left being able to invade the space and privacy of the opposite sex and especially when it comes to children.

Did you see how liberals celebrated that article not too long ago about the pedophile who wanted to make America sorry for him? He penned the article as if he were the victim. And the left got so turned on by the entire thing they were foaming at the mouth and celebrating. Their ultimate end game is to make pedophilia acceptable.

Well I've said it before and will again, they can make any and all laws they want....but if I catch one of them in a restroom with one of our children all bets are off and they will rue the day they decided to make that error
I'm 1,000% with you SIL. The left can't blackmail business and representatives into doing all kinds of sick stuff (by threatening to call them "bigots" and "homophobes") all they want. It won't matter anyway because American's are standing up and will simply resort to physical violence if necessary to protect women and children.

Liberals may get off on sick stuff like this - but the rest of America most certainly does not:

Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women’s locker room at a local pool. The women inside the locker room at the time attempted to kick him out, but the guy refused and said “the law has changed and I have the right to be here.”

He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.

Wash. man uses women's bathroom to test transgender ruling

The owner of the bathroom should make the rules for how her property is owned. If you or I have a problem with her rules, we can choose to avoid her bathroom.

Liberty, what a concept.

(SassyIrishLass , this isn't directed at you. I know you are a friend of liberty.)

The owner of the bathroom should make the rules for how her property is owned. If you or I have a problem with her rules, we can choose to avoid her bathroom.

Liberty, what a concept.

(SassyIrishLass , this isn't directed at you. I know you are a friend of liberty.)

Long long ago someone asked me where is the most dangerous place in the world? I guessed the Middle East and he told me no, the most dangerous place in the world is between a mother and her children. I live that

Liberty, what a concept.

I could support that...but I doubt many would have that policy...especially when they talk to their lawyer about vulnerability for lawsuits should something bizarre happen.

Liberty, what a concept.

I could support that...but I doubt many would have that policy...especially when they talk to their lawyer about vulnerability for lawsuits should something bizarre happen.

Totally agree.

This is real simple. If you have a penis, you have no business in a women's rest room. It has nothing to do with homophobia or insensitivity to gender identity. Penis between the legs-- no ladies room. Simple. If trannies need accommodation, use the men's room.

I can't understand why there is suddenly some big huge problem of injustice with this now. I think it's simply a matter of the LGBT crowd not having anything new to whine and moan about now that they've gotten Gay Marriage. It's part of that "slippery slope" that everyone warned about. Once you start accommodating sexual lifestyles with the law, there is no putting that genie back in the bottle.

Why do liberals support whiny college students having safe spaces where the little babies don't have to tolerate differing views, but support men going into women's restrooms and locker rooms? Why don't girls get safe spaces where they don't have to see naked men?

For years, parents have taken their children into restrooms. Moms traditionally took their sons into ladies' rooms because the stalls offered privacy. Dads generally didn't take their daughters into the men's rooms because urinals are in the open and it just isn't appropriate for girls to see certain things.

Men need urinals and tend to mess up the toilet seats.

Men are undressing and exposing themselves now while in the women's restrooms. Locker rooms definitely mean exposure.

Funny how Dems preach democracy and Hillary even repeated Hitler's idea of the needs of the many are more important than the needs of the few. In this case, the majority are uncomfortable with men being allowed in women's bathrooms and locker rooms, but the majority are supposed to suck it up. Most important are the sound reasons for opposing this.

What will happen is that more people will stay away from places where they encounter too many uncomfortable situations. Why should the majority have to be made uncomfortable and put at risk because the odds of the man in the bathroom being a pervert is greater than the odds of him being an actual transgender. Great way to divide people even further by forcing people into a bad situation and telling them it's all because of transgenders. I am willing to bet that most transgenders don't want to undress in front of women because they would be more self-conscious about being different physically. When men undress in front of little girls, what are the chances that he's just a pervert getting a cheap thrill. And he could be hoping to do worse.

At least people can avoid certain places. The worst part is that parents have had all authority over the well being of their children stripped from them by schools and no longer have any say about what goes on there. Our children are told what to eat whether they like it or not. They sometimes go hungry while the crappy food ends up in the trash. They are often taught about how wonderful Islam is and some teachers go pretty far in attempt to convert them. They now have to share bathrooms and showers with boys. They get a daily dose of liberalism as the newer school books openly vilify the right. They no longer learn cursive. Some teachers are demanding that algebra no longer be taught. It's also been called racist for teachers to correct students when they pronouce words incorrectly. With the fake language, ebonics, and other languages spoken by students, English is probably in danger of being dropped as a subject. Don't want to make anything too hard for the students. All they need to know is that they should vote for nanny government because they are entitled to everything under the sun. Desperate and dumbed down is just how the left wants people.

The bathroom law was just another fucked up solution looking for a problem. There was no issue till some people made it into one. It's a slap in the face to those who still believe in common decency. It's not a gay issue, either, but the left does like lumping people into groups.

This exact thing was predicted ages ago by wise people who warned us how the leftwing radicals would take down the country. And too many these days are so damn ignorant of history that they think the left's agenda is all new, progressive ideas. If history was taught the way it should be, most would see the writing on the wall and know that many of the things happening are nothing but old tactics that destroyed many other countries.

Last edited:

Oh snap!

Liberty, what a concept.

Insurance rate on the business Liabilty policy.....,.

Through the roof

Yes, they better know, with you it'll be a full-on Annie Oakley type situation :smoke:

This is all about the left being able to invade the space and privacy of the opposite sex and especially when it comes to children.

Isn't it curious how the left tends to forget all about "right to privacy" unless it involves a woman deciding to kill her unborn baby? THEN... it's the end-all-be-all to the entire Constitution and how dare anyone infringe upon that?

Forum List

Back