Men in women's bathrooms

Seawytch you never did answer me. I absolutely, positively "identify" as President of the United States (and have for many years). As such, I demand full access to the Oval Office, Air Force 1, and the presidential limo, along with at least two Secret Service agents. I pose no threat to anyone and I will comply with any and all Secret Service security protocols.

I'm assuming that you will fully support me on this, as well as fight for my right to have these things? Unless, of course, you are a hypocrite who only supports sexual deviance because you find it arousing and/or you love the idea of tearing apart society with deviance. You're not a hypocrite, are you Sea? I would hope not.

You were answered. There is a clinical diagnosis and recommended treatment for you.

What is the clinical diagnosis of, say, Caitlyn Jenner and the recommended treatment?
And you were answered. The same "clinical diagnosis and recommended treatment" for me is the exact same one for Caintlyn Jenner.

So to be clear - you are a hateful bigot who can't accept my condition and feels the need to oppress me and make me feel bad about it? Typical hateful liberal. Can't accept anyone who isn't like them.

Can I ask why do you hate me and my condition Sea? Why don't I deserve, in America, the freedom to be who I am? And you know what? Everything I've requested is public access anyway - paid for by the American tax payer. So what is the problem? Can you articulate why you are opposed to me using publicly paid for facilities? I mean, aside from your disgusting bigotry?

Except it isn't. You'd like that to be true, but that does not make it so.

Man (no pun intended), this story just blew (no pun intended) up out of nowhere.

These folks have been using public restrooms pretty much all along, and now suddenly it's the end of the world.

I'm giving serious thought to drinking more. I sure as hell wouldn't miss anything of substance.

Last edited:
Tell me something Seawytch - why is it that you want a 6 year old little girl to walk out of a stall in her bathroom and get smacked in the face by a penis? Do you hate children that much really? Or is your sexual deviance that disturbing that you're turned on by the tough of children being tormented or freaked out?

What kind of sick animal puts the sexual desires of an adult above the basic rights and needs of a child?

If any of that occurred, I would have a problem with it. Since that doesn't happen, I've got no problem with transgendered male to female, pre or post operative, individuals using the women's restroom.

Trans people pee in the stalls, not in sinks.
My dear....that already has happened. And it's already been posted right here in this thread. So basically - you haven't been paying attention.

Now that this nightmare has been brought to your attention - now what?

A Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women’s locker room at a local pool,

He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.

Wash. man uses women's bathroom to test transgender ruling

Seawytch you never did answer me. I absolutely, positively "identify" as President of the United States (and have for many years). As such, I demand full access to the Oval Office, Air Force 1, and the presidential limo, along with at least two Secret Service agents. I pose no threat to anyone and I will comply with any and all Secret Service security protocols.

I'm assuming that you will fully support me on this, as well as fight for my right to have these things? Unless, of course, you are a hypocrite who only supports sexual deviance because you find it arousing and/or you love the idea of tearing apart society with deviance. You're not a hypocrite, are you Sea? I would hope not.

You were answered. There is a clinical diagnosis and recommended treatment for you.

What is the clinical diagnosis of, say, Caitlyn Jenner and the recommended treatment?
And you were answered. The same "clinical diagnosis and recommended treatment" for me is the exact same one for Caintlyn Jenner.

So to be clear - you are a hateful bigot who can't accept my condition and feels the need to oppress me and make me feel bad about it? Typical hateful liberal. Can't accept anyone who isn't like them.

Can I ask why do you hate me and my condition Sea? Why don't I deserve, in America, the freedom to be who I am? And you know what? Everything I've requested is public access anyway - paid for by the American tax payer. So what is the problem? Can you articulate why you are opposed to me using publicly paid for facilities? I mean, aside from your disgusting bigotry?

Liberal "logic" on full display here folks. If I have a red Lamborghini and Sea has a red Lamborghini, only her's is actually a Lamborghini. In her opinion, my red Lamborghini is a black Ford Taurus. Because....she said so.

If a person believes they are Jesus Christ, Sea cannot prove they aren't but believes they should be locked away anyway. If a man believes he is a woman, I can scientifically prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is in fact a man. But Sea not only believes he should not be locked up, but he should be celebrated and given special privileges.

The next time a liberal applies their absurd logic consistently will be the first time.

I'm more concerned with a toe tapping male Republican in a mens bathrooms than a TG in a girls barhroom ...

One last thing that nobody else has addressed here Seawytch and I was wondering if perhaps you would?

All of this other "noise" aside (which is just designed to avoid the real issue), can you tell me why a transgender just can't use the correct restroom for their biology? Lets use Bruce Jenner for instance. Why is it he can't simply use the men's room (as he's done for 50+ years) for 3 to 4 minutes, do his business, wash his hands, and then simply go on with his life?

This is at the heart of the issue really. There is no sound reason for this other than to disrupt society and get off on the sexual deviance. Nobody is "tormented" from having to use the correct facility. It doesn't stop them from living their life, it doesn't impede on their freedom, etc.

I'm more concerned with a toe tapping male Republican in a mens bathrooms than a TG in a girls barhroom ...
In other words, you can't justify this nonsense or form a logical/rational position to support it, so you'll just toss around juvenile insults and hope to God it distracts everyone from your inability to articulate why you support children's privacy being invaded by mentally ill adults suffering from sexually deviant problems.

I can't say I blame to you to be frank. If I got off on the thought of a 6 year old girl coming out of a stall and getting smacked in the face by a penis from a man dressed as a woman, I would want to avoid the discussion at all costs. I wouldn't want to have to explain why that turned me on. I can't say I blame you for not wanting to say why something that sick turns you on.

Man (no pun intended), this story just blew (no pun intended) up out of nowhere.

These folks have been using public restrooms pretty much all along, and now suddenly it's the end of the world.

I'm giving serious thought to drinking more. I sure as hell wouldn't miss anything of substance.
Bingo! You nailed it. Absolutely nailed it. For hundreds of years, these mentally ill people could use the correct facility without any problems. But now....all of a sudden....they will die if they are not allowed to invade the privacy of the opposite sex.

Which just proves this is nothing about tearing down civilized society and getting off on sexual deviance. Period. End of story. And nobody can make a logical case otherwise.

Seabitch is right, it was allowing gay marriage that triggered this. Remember all that wind about "people just want to marry the one they love"? Yeah, well... turns out, that wasn't really true. Surprise! Now it's "people just want to pee in peace!" And a bunch of gullible PC millennials are going to carry their water again. This is what happens when you have culture rot. You think these people are EVER going to be satisfied?

We are literally not far removed from them promoting pedophiles as 'victims of society' and bashing everyone as bigots and haters because we won't allow them to get their freak on with kids. Oh it's coming... and a whole lot more sick depravity... they don't know any boundaries. They have no morals. I will put money on it... every person on this forum who supports this transgender restroom nonsense is an atheist or agnostic who doesn't believe in God.

It's not gays passing these stupid laws. The laws are from bigots like you that think they've got to get some sort of "win" out of Obergefell.

Racist bigots did it in the 50s and 60s, anti gay bigots are doing it now.

Jim Crow for gays.

Asking males to use the male restroom, and females to use the female restroom is bigoted?:uhh:

Passing laws requiring it is...as NC and MS are finding out.

Britain issues warning for LGBT travelers visiting North Carolina and Mississippi

Damn...a travel advisory like you're a third world country. Ouch!

It's "bigotry" to require a man to use the men's room and a woman to use the women's room. Folks....only a liberal could say something that stupid. If it's bigoted to require that, then why does it even say "Men" on one door and "Women" on the other?!?

Yeah, you go with the hyperbole...I'll stick to reality. These bathroom laws are bigoted transphobia.
Wait....it's "hyperbole" to say that restrooms say "Men" and "Women" on them? :lmao:

Either you don't know what the word "hyperbole" means or you are flat out lost for reasons to justify the unjustifiable. My dear, it really does say "Men" and "Women" on restrooms all across America and has for hundreds of years. And there is a reason for that.

Man Sea....considering what you've had to face your entire life, I would've thought that you of all people would've understood. But no...your'e the first one to be bigoted and hateful towards me because of my identity. That's something. And it's really sad that you can't accept people who are different from you.

In other words, you can't justify this nonsense or form a logical/rational position to support it, so you'll just toss around juvenile insults and hope to God it distracts everyone from your inability to articulate why you support children's privacy being invaded by mentally ill adults suffering from sexually deviant problems.

I can't say I blame to you to be frank. If I got off on the thought of a 6 year old girl coming out of a stall and getting smacked in the face by a penis from a man dressed as a woman, I would want to avoid the discussion at all costs. I wouldn't want to have to explain why that turned me on. I can't say I blame you for not wanting to say why something that sick turns you on.

6 year old girls shoud have a prent with them, and a TG with her dick out will be in a stall

6 year old girls shoud have a prent with them, and a TG with her dick out will be in a stall
Well first of all genius, that was my assumption with the post. Are you under the impression that a child somehow becomes instantly blind while a parent is with them? And then when the parent walks away, their site is instantly restored?!? Whether the parent is with them or not, they can still see. And when the mom and the daughter walk out of the stall and both are shocked to see a penis right in front of them - then what?

Further still, as a dad of two daughters, do you expect me to walk into the women's restroom with them?!? Maybe you are that disturbed, but most of society is not. So I send them in and I stand guard outside the door.

Either way genius, the problem is still there. Could you just think a little next time before posting?

a TG with her dick out will be in a stall

Well since a "her" can't have a dick, you've just proven that liberals are completely in the wrong on this. The fact that you would refer to someone with a dick as a "her" shows how removed from reality, science, facts, and reason the left has become.

a TG with her dick out will be in a stall

Actually, a transgender should be in a hospital receiving the proper mental healthcare that they need and deserve. Not placed into a locker room or bathroom with little girls and celebrated by liberals for their deviance.

What kind of sick animal puts the sexual desires of an adult above the basic rights and needs of a child?

A modern “liberal” does that. Just one example out of many to show us how depraved and degraded that ideology has become.
I'm telling you man - it is so disgusting how disturbed they have become. A complete lack of modesty, reason, rational, and decency. The upside to this is that they've become so unhinged and pushed so far that the American people have grown tired of trying to appease them and are rising up in a big way. North Carolina is just the beginning of this. And because of their disgusting tactics of falsely accusing people of being "bigots" and "hateful" (which in a sense has blackmailed businesses and politicians into giving in to the extreme minority in this country), you're going to unfortunately see the opposition stoop to equally disgusting tactics to "level the playing field". It's going to be ugly. But then again, what isn't when liberals are involved?

People should go where they feel most comfortable ;-)View attachment 72478
Complementing the old maxim...

"Your rights end where mine begin"...

We can add the new maxim...

"Your comfort ends where mine begins"...

The comfort and safety of 99.975% of the population (non-trannies) should NOT be compromised on behalf of .025% of the population.

Phukk 'em... let the Freaks squirm...

The comfort and safety of 99.975% of the population (non-trannies) should NOT be compromised on behalf of .025% of the population.

using your own numbers, seeing tranny dick in a girls piss room is about non-existant ... but whine about it anyway little people ...

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap2::clap:

using your own numbers, seeing tranny dick in a girls piss room is about non-existant ... but whine about it anyway little people ...
One instance of my 6 year old daughter seeing a grown man's penis is one too many and completely and totally unacceptable.

The fact that you feel the sexual deviance of a transgender and yourself trumps the rights and privacy of a small child is so sick and disturbing that there is no adjective in the english language to properly describe it.

Forum List

Back