Men in women's bathrooms

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
So what is the race of the man? And the race of the little girl? What's this guy's schlong look like? And where in the hell is this girl gonna see this guy's dick? Is he peeing on the floor or wall in front of her? Does the little girl run screaming Stranger Danger over and over? Or does the little girl ask the man if he wants to see her pee pee too?
This whole idea that the OP has thought up is perverted.
And the OP's hatred for Bruce Springsteen is well, laughable.
I must have something better to do right now.

Shut up you dumbass.:slap: You leftist are destroy this country with your stupidity

Did you know that one of the biggest issues in American politics today is not terrorism, not climate change, not the economy, but... whether transgender people should be allowed to go to the bathroom that matches their gender identity?
11130168_1659282627628818_4057877334859488811_n.jpg
184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg
12646881_1073287726046744_4066355212630773869_o.jpg

Reality is an issue.You leftist are void of any reality. you live on delusions:uhoh3:

These are real transgendered people.

10 Handsome Men (Who Were Born Female) (transgender female to male, female to male transformation) - ODDEE

You want all of them going into the women's room with your "wives and daughters "?
No those are not Sea. If those really were women, the only reason they look like that is because someone in the medical community violated every oath they ever took and not only butchered those people with a knife, but also prescribed medications they did not need simply to fulfill a sexually deviant behavior.

So again - those are either fake pictures or those are the result of medical personnel violating their oath. Either way, you're trying to create a problem that doesn't really exist.

Those are real female to male transgendered. What you think of them does not change the reality of them.

Do you want them going into the women's restroom with your "wives and daughters"? A simple yes or no will suffice.
I don't want anything with a penis walking into my the facilities that my daughter is using.

As I stated before and you have been unable to answer - why the need for these laws if the people are so indistinguishable? The fact that you can't answer that very simple question proves that I am right and you are wrong.

Why the need for anti gay laws? That's easy...bigotry.

These laws are bigots throwing a tantrum because they lost.
How can someone be a "bigot" if they can't recognize that a man is walking into the women's restroom or a woman is walking into the men's restroom???

Oops....You're completely contradicting yourself here Sea. Either we can't recognize these people and thus there is no need for these laws as nobody will have any idea that someone from the opposite sex is usin their restroom or these people are easily identifiable and thus the reason your side needs the law to get them access.

You can't have it both ways because both ways contradicts yourself.

10 Handsome Men (Who Were Born Female) (transgender female to male, female to male transformation) - ODDEE

You want all of them going into the women's room with your "wives and daughters "?
No those are not Sea. If those really were women, the only reason they look like that is because someone in the medical community violated every oath they ever took and not only butchered those people with a knife, but also prescribed medications they did not need simply to fulfill a sexually deviant behavior.

So again - those are either fake pictures or those are the result of medical personnel violating their oath. Either way, you're trying to create a problem that doesn't really exist.

Those are real female to male transgendered. What you think of them does not change the reality of them.

Do you want them going into the women's restroom with your "wives and daughters"? A simple yes or no will suffice.
I don't want anything with a penis walking into my the facilities that my daughter is using.
Doesn't have a penis...

1de1412d0f26a64a2e270f6a3b944749.jpg

Where would you like him to pee?
He has a penis my dear. If he doesn't, that's only because there was some unethical and illegal surgery that took place. Meaning this isn't a real "problem". Just don't violate medical oaths and voilà! The issue instantly disappears.

Not one of the 10 is what I'd call "handsome"....here's just a few of them.

Chaz Bono....I mean WTF you need contact lenses if you think she is "handsome", make good Sumo Wrestler material though.

a98038_ChazBono.jpg

None of these are remotely "handsome", ugly tattooed freak shows more like.

a98038_rsz_katastrophe.jpg

a98038_LUCAS%20SILVEIRA1.jpg

a98038_lorencameronnude.jpg

a98038_Buck_Angel.jpg

Are they pretty?:lmao:...Sick actually

Tell me something Seawytch - why is it that you want a 6 year old little girl to walk out of a stall in her bathroom and get smacked in the face by a penis? Do you hate children that much really? Or is your sexual deviance that disturbing that you're turned on by the tough of children being tormented or freaked out?

What kind of sick animal puts the sexual desires of an adult above the basic rights and needs of a child?

My question is "How are they going to enforce that law?"
There are transgenders that are very passable and one would never guess.
Then there are real women that you have to wonder about.
So what are they going to do? Set Up TSA Inspection lines so they can verify your true gender?

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
So what is the race of the man? And the race of the little girl? What's this guy's schlong look like? And where in the hell is this girl gonna see this guy's dick? Is he peeing on the floor or wall in front of her? Does the little girl run screaming Stranger Danger over and over? Or does the little girl ask the man if he wants to see her pee pee too?
This whole idea that the OP has thought up is perverted.
And the OP's hatred for Bruce Springsteen is well, laughable.
I must have something better to do right now.
Like what? Go find the little girls room?

And was there some kind of triggering event that caused all this drama?
The "triggering event" was gays getting their equal rights.

Seabitch is right, it was allowing gay marriage that triggered this. Remember all that wind about "people just want to marry the one they love"? Yeah, well... turns out, that wasn't really true. Surprise! Now it's "people just want to pee in peace!" And a bunch of gullible PC millennials are going to carry their water again. This is what happens when you have culture rot. You think these people are EVER going to be satisfied?

We are literally not far removed from them promoting pedophiles as 'victims of society' and bashing everyone as bigots and haters because we won't allow them to get their freak on with kids. Oh it's coming... and a whole lot more sick depravity... they don't know any boundaries. They have no morals. I will put money on it... every person on this forum who supports this transgender restroom nonsense is an atheist or agnostic who doesn't believe in God.

It's not gays passing these stupid laws. The laws are from bigots like you that think they've got to get some sort of "win" out of Obergefell.

Racist bigots did it in the 50s and 60s, anti gay bigots are doing it now.

Jim Crow for gays.
Come on Sea....this is so weak. Every time you liberals get your asses handed to you in debate, you scream "bigotry". There is nothing bigoted about not wanting men in the same restroom as my little girls and you know it.

Doesn't have a penis...

1de1412d0f26a64a2e270f6a3b944749.jpg

Where would you like him to pee?

Are there no toilets in prisons or mental hospitals?

Why would he be in prison? He's not doing anything illegal.

What is his actual diagnosis, Doctor? What is the actual treatment?

His diagnosis is exactly the same as the person who believes they are Jesus Christ. Anyone who believes they are something they are not has a mental illness and should be placed in a proper facility and treated.

Seawytch you never did answer me. I absolutely, positively "identify" as President of the United States (and have for many years). As such, I demand full access to the Oval Office, Air Force 1, and the presidential limo, along with at least two Secret Service agents. I pose no threat to anyone and I will comply with any and all Secret Service security protocols.

I'm assuming that you will fully support me on this, as well as fight for my right to have these things? Unless, of course, you are a hypocrite who only supports sexual deviance because you find it arousing and/or you love the idea of tearing apart society with deviance. You're not a hypocrite, are you Sea? I would hope not.

The issue can be summed up so easily:

I 'identify' as Keira Knightley's husband. As such, I demand unfettered access to her mouth, breasts, vagina, and ass. And any refusal to grant me that unfettered access is "bigotry" and "hatefulness" and "Jim Crow".

Seriously folks - this is how unhinged the left has become in this country. It defies the most basic levels of common sense and decency. I absolutely identify as Keira Knightley's husband but I have the damn sense not to demand access to her orifices because I realize that my mental state is not her problem, or society's problem, and that I need to just accept my problem and deal with it without making it everyone else's problem.

Seabitch is right, it was allowing gay marriage that triggered this. Remember all that wind about "people just want to marry the one they love"? Yeah, well... turns out, that wasn't really true. Surprise! Now it's "people just want to pee in peace!" And a bunch of gullible PC millennials are going to carry their water again. This is what happens when you have culture rot. You think these people are EVER going to be satisfied?

We are literally not far removed from them promoting pedophiles as 'victims of society' and bashing everyone as bigots and haters because we won't allow them to get their freak on with kids. Oh it's coming... and a whole lot more sick depravity... they don't know any boundaries. They have no morals. I will put money on it... every person on this forum who supports this transgender restroom nonsense is an atheist or agnostic who doesn't believe in God.

It's not gays passing these stupid laws. The laws are from bigots like you that think they've got to get some sort of "win" out of Obergefell.

Jim Crow for gays.

Asking males to use the male restroom, and females to use the female restroom is bigoted?:uhh:

Passing laws requiring it is...as NC and MS are finding out.

Britain issues warning for LGBT travelers visiting North Carolina and Mississippi

Damn...a travel advisory like you're a third world country. Ouch!

Seawytch you never did answer me. I absolutely, positively "identify" as President of the United States (and have for many years). As such, I demand full access to the Oval Office, Air Force 1, and the presidential limo, along with at least two Secret Service agents. I pose no threat to anyone and I will comply with any and all Secret Service security protocols.

I'm assuming that you will fully support me on this, as well as fight for my right to have these things? Unless, of course, you are a hypocrite who only supports sexual deviance because you find it arousing and/or you love the idea of tearing apart society with deviance. You're not a hypocrite, are you Sea? I would hope not.

You were answered. There is a clinical diagnosis and recommended treatment for you.

What is the clinical diagnosis of, say, Caitlyn Jenner and the recommended treatment?

Jim Crow for gays.

Asking males to use the male restroom, and females to use the female restroom is bigoted?:uhh:

Britain issues warning for LGBT travelers visiting North Carolina and Mississippi

It's "bigotry" to require a man to use the men's room and a woman to use the women's room. Folks....only a liberal could say something that stupid. If it's bigoted to require that, then why does it even say "Men" on one door and "Women" on the other?!?

Tell me something Seawytch - why is it that you want a 6 year old little girl to walk out of a stall in her bathroom and get smacked in the face by a penis? Do you hate children that much really? Or is your sexual deviance that disturbing that you're turned on by the tough of children being tormented or freaked out?

What kind of sick animal puts the sexual desires of an adult above the basic rights and needs of a child?

If any of that occurred, I would have a problem with it. Since that doesn't happen, I've got no problem with transgendered male to female, pre or post operative, individuals using the women's restroom.

Trans people pee in the stalls, not in sinks.

You were answered. There is a clinical diagnosis and recommended treatment for you.

What is the clinical diagnosis of, say, Caitlyn Jenner and the recommended treatment?
And you were answered. The same "clinical diagnosis and recommended treatment" for me is the exact same one for Caintlyn Jenner.

So to be clear - you are a hateful bigot who can't accept my condition and feels the need to oppress me and make me feel bad about it? Typical hateful liberal. Can't accept anyone who isn't like them.

Can I ask why do you hate me and my condition Sea? Why don't I deserve, in America, the freedom to be who I am? And you know what? Everything I've requested is public access anyway - paid for by the American tax payer. So what is the problem? Can you articulate why you are opposed to me using publicly paid for facilities? I mean, aside from your disgusting bigotry?

Jim Crow for gays.

It's "bigotry" to require a man to use the men's room and a woman to use the women's room. Folks....only a liberal could say something that stupid. If it's bigoted to require that, then why does it even say "Men" on one door and "Women" on the other?!?

Yeah, you go with the hyperbole...I'll stick to reality. These bathroom laws are bigoted transphobia.

Forum List

Back