Men in women's bathrooms

Bovine feces. If she wasn't famous, you'd even think she was attractive.

OJPX5Wiy.jpg

2dw6xp3.jpg

Bovine feces. If she wasn't famous, you'd even think she was attractive.

OJPX5Wiy.jpg
I've got news for you....some people tried to trick me when Bruce first came out. He was on the cover of some magazine (the first one). They asked me what I thought of the hot new model that was all the buzz. My response? That's a man...

Nobody is confused by that picture above dear. Nobody. Even a small child could tell you that is a man.

20l08r4.jpg

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

Oh, even better. So now we're going to not only have guys in women's dresses wandering into the bathroom with us, we're ALSO going to have guys with their kids wandering in, too? Is there anyone ELSE you'd like to truck through there while I pee? Maybe just organize a tour with a guide in one of those blazers. Or maybe we just skip the bathrooms and go straight to everyone peeing outside by the bushes.

I don't even particularly like sharing a bathroom with my own husband. I cannot fathom why you think I would be, or SHOULD be, okay with sharing one with random strange men.

Man (no pun intended), this story just blew (no pun intended) up out of nowhere.

These folks have been using public restrooms pretty much all along, and now suddenly it's the end of the world.

I'm giving serious thought to drinking more. I sure as hell wouldn't miss anything of substance.

Maybe someone got offended by it?

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

Oh, even better. So now we're going to not only have guys in women's dresses wandering into the bathroom with us, we're ALSO going to have guys with their kids wandering in, too? Is there anyone ELSE you'd like to truck through there while I pee? Maybe just organize a tour with a guide in one of those blazers. Or maybe we just skip the bathrooms and go straight to everyone peeing outside by the bushes.

I don't even particularly like sharing a bathroom with my own husband. I cannot fathom why you think I would be, or SHOULD be, okay with sharing one with random strange men.
:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

What is the clinical diagnosis of, say, Caitlyn Jenner and the recommended treatment?

Whatever treatment Bruce is getting, it's not working.

He still got his dick, right?
It might be that he's too old for an unnecessary amputation. He would suffer unbearably from phantom penis and testicles.

Or maybe it's just publicity stunt because after divorce nobody gave a shit about him anymore. Plus, there was that car accident and free get out of jail card...

I'll try again:

What did transgender people do when they wanted to use a public restroom before all this drama started a few months ago?

While I admit I wasn't keeping track, I'm guessing they used the public restroom that matched what they figured they are.

For the last couple of decades, at least.

No?

I agree mostly with where you're going with this, and you are correct, but we get into a very problematic area when states sanction this.

With males that want to transition to females, yet still sexually attracted to females, they are no diffrent than a straight male.

Current law would make prohibiting straight, not transgender males from using woman's restrooms as the two groups are "simalarily situated" in the eyes of the law.

Male lesbians are male lesbians no matter their attire.

This will get ugly.
I think you raise valid points, and that many who aren't happy with this have legitimate concerns, especially when children are involved. Not because I think they're going to be attacked, but parents are protective. I also get tired of those who support it automatically attacking and labeling you as bigots or whatever. That does nothing, as usual, to advance the conversation.

My problem with this is that it seems contrived. This has been going on for a long time, and I think the some of the opponents of this are being every bit as hypersensitive as the PC Police get. Are laws absolutely necessary on this? I doubt it. But another poster pointed out that this is connected to the gay marriage thing, and obviously this is still an open wound for many.

The fact remains that there are still people who either get violent or talk violence when discussing these people, and that's also a legitimate concern that these people have.

Thanks for the calm conversation, by the way.
So, do the "transgendered" prefer to have their asses kicked by protective parents or by threatened guys? Seems like they're asking for an ass-kicking, either way.

I'll try again:

What did transgender people do when they wanted to use a public restroom before all this drama started a few months ago?

While I admit I wasn't keeping track, I'm guessing they used the public restroom that matched what they figured they are.

No?

I agree mostly with where you're going with this, and you are correct, but we get into a very problematic area when states sanction this.

With males that want to transition to females, yet still sexually attracted to females, they are no diffrent than a straight male.

Current law would make prohibiting straight, not transgender males from using woman's restrooms as the two groups are "simalarily situated" in the eyes of the law.

This will get ugly.
I think you raise valid points, and that many who aren't happy with this have legitimate concerns, especially when children are involved. Not because I think they're going to be attacked, but parents are protective. I also get tired of those who support it automatically attacking and labeling you as bigots or whatever. That does nothing, as usual, to advance the conversation.

My problem with this is that it seems contrived. This has been going on for a long time, and I think the some of the opponents of this are being every bit as hypersensitive as the PC Police get. Are laws absolutely necessary on this? I doubt it. But another poster pointed out that this is connected to the gay marriage thing, and obviously this is still an open wound for many.

The fact remains that there are still people who either get violent or talk violence when discussing these people, and that's also a legitimate concern that these people have.

So, do the "transgendered" prefer to have their asses kicked by protective parents or by threatened guys? Seems like they're asking for an ass-kicking, either way.
I dunno. What's been happening in the years leading up to today?

I'll try again:

No?

This will get ugly.

I dunno. What's been happening in the years leading up to today?
Not that much, obviously. I still think that if they are able to (quietly) "pass" as women/men, no one really notices, or cares. It's when they want to make some kind of federal case that the public notices enough to care.

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

As a parent of two precious little girls Galant - I can tell you unequivocally that I will put a serious and severe beating on the first male that tries to enter the restroom or locker room while either of my girls are in there. I'll will resort to any means and use any weapon at my disposal. It's simply not an option. Let's hope that we see lots of this across the nation until such time as conservatives (clearly the only adults in the room) restore sanity and decency in America. If enough of the deviants take a severe beating, maybe they'll start to realize that they have no business being in the rest room or locker room of the opposite sex and they'll leave ther sexual deviance at home in their own bedroom where it belongs.

Forum List

Back