Men in women's bathrooms

That's not entirely true either. Something did change. States started passing bigoted anti gay and transphobic laws. (That are hurting them financially)

That's a complete and total lie. Unhinged and radicalized liberals started passing laws designed to sexually exploit women and children. In response to that, states started passing laws protecting women & children. It was your side that fired the first ten shots. Only when rational, logical, civilized people saw where this was heading did they start creating legislation designed to restore sanity and decency to the U.S.

You're the one lying...and trying to make trans people out to be predators as well.

These Are the Transgender Bathroom Wars, in a Nutshell

For what? Was the man trans? How would an anti trans law have changed what occurred?
Because the laws that your side has implemented to sexually exploit women and children makes it perfectly ok for any man to walk into the women's room and do this stuff.

There is a reason it says "women" on the door. Why is it liberals struggle with something so simple? It one word. "Women". If you have an "X" chromosome anywhere in your body, you don't belong in there.

Trans laws would not have protected that person. Trans laws protect trans people from people like you, that's it.

You're the one lying...and trying to make trans people out to be predators as well.
Men don't belong in women's bathrooms.

States have a right to protect women's rights to privacy in their segregated bathrooms. End of story. Crazy people don't have rights that override the rights of women and girls.

For what? Was the man trans? How would an anti trans law have changed what occurred?
Because the laws that your side has implemented to sexually exploit women and children makes it perfectly ok for any man to walk into the women's room and do this stuff.

There is a reason it says "women" on the door. Why is it liberals struggle with something so simple? It one word. "Women". If you have an "X" chromosome anywhere in your body, you don't belong in there.

Trans laws would not have protected that person. Trans laws protect trans people from people like you, that's it.
Stopping a man from entering the woman's restroom wouldn't have prevented this? Really? Only in liberal loony toons world... :cuckoo:

More vintage liberal "logic". Create laws to "stop" people like me (who have never had a single interaction with law enforcement beyond five routine traffic stops - three of which didn't even result in so much as a ticket) but create laws to assist people who rape women, touch children, and/or watch and video women & children using the restroom. :cuckoo:

That's not entirely true either. Something did change. States started passing bigoted anti gay and transphobic laws. (That are hurting them financially)

That's a complete and total lie. Unhinged and radicalized liberals started passing laws designed to sexually exploit women and children. In response to that, states started passing laws protecting women & children. It was your side that fired the first ten shots. Only when rational, logical, civilized people saw where this was heading did they start creating legislation designed to restore sanity and decency to the U.S.

These Are the Transgender Bathroom Wars, in a Nutshell
Shocking...."Huffpost Queer Voices" lying. Gee, who saw that coming?

"limiting transgender individuals’ ability to do something other people take for granted: pee in the public bathroom that matches their gender"

Um...that's exactly what conservatives support and have now passed legislation to ensure. That people use public restrooms that match their gender. A person with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome is male in gender and must use the Men's room (it doesn't matter what their mental illness makes them think they are) and a person with a "Y" and a "Y" chromosome must use the Women's room (it doesn't matter what their mental illness makes them think they are).

So simple, only a liberal could be confused by it.

How sad that people like Seawytch hate straight people so much that they want them to be victims of sexual assaults. And look, to some degree, I get it when it comes to adults. I really do. If you were the victim of a lifetime of gay-bashing, I can understand hating straight adults (not necessarily to the degree of helping to make them victims of sexual assault, but I get it). But to take it out on children?

DA: Cross-Dressing Man Secretly Taped Women at Macy’s

How sad that people like Seawytch hate straight people so much that they want them to be victims of sexual assaults. And look, to some degree, I get it when it comes to adults. I really do. If you were the victim of a lifetime of gay-bashing, I can understand hating straight adults (not necessarily to the degree of helping to make them victims of sexual assault, but I get it). But to take it out on children?

Cross-dresser branded 'high risk' to women

Teen Coerced Into Food Court Bathroom for Sex: Cops

Police say Berkeley locker room suspect used disguise

Purdue police investigate report of man taking photographs in women's restroom

San Jose sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens' restroom

Greensburg man who photographed cheerleaders to be tried

Cross-dresser arrested in bath house

Pasco: Cross-dressing man sentenced for battery

So, we're two weeks into this thingy and to date, no one can tell me why a trans person needs to use the other sex bathroom. hey all you nut job libturds, what is the reason?

Each room has stalls with doors that lock. Why would there be a need to move to the other gender stalls to lock the same door?

Izzy and Tirzah Avraham nailed it. I started boycotting Target more than two years ago because of their asinine pandering out of fear to the left. Well Target, lets see you survive when you focus your customer base on the parasite class. All of the people you witnessed during the "Occupy Wall Street" rally doesn't really have the finances to keep your stores in business. And yet that's who you want to appease?!? Great business plan. :cuckoo:

"So here’s what so wrong about this. Target’s recent “inclusivity” announcement concludes by saying “Everyone deserves to feel like they belong. And you’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.” Really? Telling me you’re ok with men walking into the bathroom behind my baby girl actually doesn’t make me feel like I belong. It didn’t make her feel like she belonged either, to hear the manager tell us that in person. Basically Target just told us — and millions of concerned parents — that we’re no longer accepted, respected, and welcome in their stores."

Now come on liberals. Attack this man and his little girl. Tell us all how this precious little girl is a "hateful bigot".

Dad Takes Daughter to Target to Confront Manager on Transgender Bathroom Policy — and Isn’t Happy About What the Manager Tells Him

Forum List

Back