Men in women's bathrooms

Trans people and cross dressers are not the same. Argument fail...again.

There is no rational, objective difference between them.

Sure there is. One is a gender identity. One is a fashion choice.

I don't think 'objective' means what you think it means.

I heard it explained, humorously, thusly:

If you put on a dress and think you look "fabulous", you're a drag queen.

If you put on a dress and derive sexual pleasure, you're a cross dresser.

If you put on a dress and know that's the person you're always supposed to have been, you're trans.

Really? So how are you going to keep the drag queens and transvestite from abusing the privilege that trans-gender pervs have been granted? How can you keep some pervert that just wants to go into a woman's bathroom and simply put on a wig and lipstick with three days growth of beard in order to be granted access because he was "feeling like a woman" that day or that particular hour of the day? Are you going to violate his alleged "civil rights"? Are you the judge and jury??? Looks like Pandora's box has been opened....nicely done, leftards.

If you put on a dress and know that's the person you're always supposed to have been, you're trans.

Really? So how are you going to keep the drag queens and transvestite from abusing the privilege that trans-gender pervs have been granted? How can you keep some pervert that just wants to go into a woman's bathroom and simply put on a wig and lipstick with three days growth of beard in order to be granted access because he was "feeling like a woman" that day or that particular hour of the day? Are you going to violate his alleged "civil rights"? Are you the judge and jury??? Looks like Pandora's box has been opened....nicely done, leftards.

For bathrooms ts really not much of an issue. As the booty is busy. But I'd say that you'd definitely need something a little less subjective for locker rooms.

Just different types of sexual deviants. Tom-ah-to, tom-ah-to

When they walk into a bathroom, how do you know whether they are transgender or a cross dresser?

Not even different types. The same type. At most, one can be argued to be a more extreme form of the other; but aside from that, there is no difference.

Cross dressing is just clothing. Trans is a gender identity. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

And the occupants of the restroom can tell which is which, how?

For bathrooms ts really not much of an issue. As the booty is busy. But I'd say that you'd definitely need something a little less subjective for locker rooms.

Yet you can't. It's either none or all. You can't deny access to one without all.

That would be the same as letting Blacks eat at the Lunch Counter, but not drink from the water fountain.

If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

Why would a trans woman use a men's bathroom?

They've been using women's restrooms and will continue to do so.

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators", they protect trans people from bigots.

We created hate crime laws for such protection, and trans friendly laws opens the door to anyone using any restroom.

Predators included

Crickets. Again, that's OK with you? Again, how do you know a man walking into a girls bathroom is a transgender or not?

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

Bullshit, they haven't been going into mens bathrooms. And another liberal who swished on the question. The question is not about transgenders using girl's bathrooms it's about opening girls bathrooms to sexual predators. As hard as it is to believe, sexual predators would actually, you know, lie. Stunning, huh?

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators", they protect trans people from bigots.

We created hate crime laws for such protection, and trans friendly laws opens the door to anyone using any restroom.

Predators included
Seriously, this country has gone from bad to worse......just makes me literally sick to my stomach. Lowering the age of consent for pedophile predators is next on the agenda.......just wait and see if it doesn't. GLSEN, an offshoot of the LGBT is making the rounds in grades 1-12 promoting tolerance and acceptance for queerness. I just shake my head...unfriggin' real.

Predators included
Seriously, this country has gone from bad to worse......just makes me literally sick to my stomach. Lowering the age of consent for pedophile predators is next on the agenda.......just wait and see if it doesn't. GLSEN, an offshoot of the LGBT is making the rounds in grades 1-12 promoting tolerance and acceptance for queerness. I just shake my head...unfriggin' real.

What are you freaking out about? Some transwoman going to the bathroom? This has been going on for decades.

All your 'pedophile' babble is just generic, brain dead fearing mongering. A transwoman peeing is not pedophilia....no matter how hard you try and polish your rhetorical turd.

Again, if someone is going to hurt kids, you think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? If such is the case, we should pass laws preventing murder, theft and rape immediately, along with statutes forbidding terrorism and bomb making

In what possible way is my saying that people should be able to do something when a man walks into the girls room themselves and there should be no law dictating the use of private bathrooms the same as thinking a law will stop a crime? Now that's stupid

If a man walks into a bathroom.....there the attention you spoke so highly of. If folks notice, they have their eyes on him. If they don't, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. If the man does anything other than go to the bathroom, there are already laws on the books for that.

And remember....the transgender bathroom laws already mandate that men go into the ladies room. Like this dude:

blackisblue.jpg

And this dude:

02_LTriburgo_Valley_Waterfall_Erin.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

And this dude...

transgender-man-joins-movember

So even by your own imaginary standards, transgender laws do exactly *jack shit* to prevent your hypothetical predator scenario. All while sending bearded men into the ladies room by law....and resulting in more assaults while transwomen are forced to use the men's room.

Your entire proposal is one great big bag of stupid. Being worse than useless.

Actually in North Carolina, the current focus. There is no such law. The law just passed is that it's up to the owner of the bathroom what the rules for using the bathroom are. It was in response to local governments forcing the owner of the bathroom to allow transgenders into the bathroom government chose. That's the law they just passed. So stop peddling your lies. You're full of shit.

A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom.
The left don't even have a room temperature IQ.
Why when what I said has been happening for years. Want proof? Whens the last time you saw a man dressed as a woman in the men's room?

Now all the sudden you care? A little slow aren't ya?
It you calling a dude with a penis a woman, dip.
View attachment 72918
Did I say that you fucking dip? This is why there's no talking to stupid republicans. I say one thing and all you hear is rush Limbaugh talking. You're a fucking fat pussy

For what? Was the man trans? How would an anti trans law have changed what occurred?
Because the laws that your side has implemented to sexually exploit women and children makes it perfectly ok for any man to walk into the women's room and do this stuff.

There is a reason it says "women" on the door. Why is it liberals struggle with something so simple? It one word. "Women". If you have an "X" chromosome anywhere in your body, you don't belong in there.

Y chromosome. It's the Y chromosome that makes one male. Everyone has X chromosomes.

Why when what I said has been happening for years. Want proof? Whens the last time you saw a man dressed as a woman in the men's room?

View attachment 72918
Did I say that you fucking dip? This is why there's no talking to stupid republicans. I say one thing and all you hear is rush Limbaugh talking. You're a fucking fat pussy
"A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom."

You're so stupid you don't even know what you type.

We don't discriminate because some chick is so unattractive that they look like a guy, and we don't duscriminate because some guy is such a loser he wants to wear a dress.

Again, why do folks think all a woman is is a rack of jugs and some Makeup?

Incredible actually how much the left hate women.

Transgendered people don't just wear make-up. They are surgically altered to become the opposite gender. So, a transgender man has a surgically made penis. A transgender female has a vagina. I know folks who are transgender. A friend of mine who is now a woman says that she ALWAYS believed she was a woman, even when she had a penis. Now she is physically female.

As far as the left hating women, I AM A WOMAN, you daft twat.

So what? I swear, leftist women are some of the most misogynistic people out there. Being female themselves just seems to make them hate everything about femininity.

If one percent of sexual predators are willing to lie to gain access to little girls in bathrooms, the odds of someone random going into the bathroom is still higher they are a sexual predator than an actual transgender. I thought you were a mother or a father or something, that's OK with you?

No, they haven't. Transwomen who can pass (which is most of them) have been using women's bathrooms.

You're letting yourself get hooked by another brain dead GOP wedge issue. The entire bathroom issue is one grand red herring. If *anyone* is lurking in the bathrooms for any purpose beyond elimination, its already against the law.

And if a person is so void of morals or concern for the law that they're going to attack children....do you really think some random bathroom ordinance is going to stop them? It makes as much sense as Brussel's passing a 'no bombing' ordinance in hopes of stopping another terrorist attack.

The next layer of stupid in the GOP 'bathroom' red herring.... trans people are actually being hurt and assaulted when they are forced to use bathrooms that don't match. So you're insisting that we inflict *actual* harm to prevent *hypothetical* harm.....hypothetical harm that the laws in question do virtually nothing to prevent.

And finally, transmen look like men. You want this dude using the ladies bathroom?

menshealth16n-5-web.jpg

I'm guessing no. Yet your laws mandate it.

Does that "dude" have a penis?

Okay, all issue-blurring and slippery-sloping aside, let's get this back to something nice and simple: if you have a penis, I don't want you in the same bathroom I'm in. I don't care how pretty you look in your sundress and high heels. If there's a dick under those panties, get your ass into the men's room. I'm not even real crazy about sharing bathrooms and locker rooms with other women, or my own husband. I do not want to share a bathroom with a penis-bearing stranger. WHY don't I want to? Because fuck you, that's why. I don't have to justify MY privacy, and MY choice about MY body and who I bare it in front of.

And if you think you should be able to force me to make choices about my body to suit you, then you're a woman-hater.

View attachment 72918

View attachment 72918
Yes, you did say a woman with a penis. Right there in the thread for all to see what an ignoramous fool you are.

Forum List

Back