Men in women's bathrooms

Ok Seawytch I dare you to sit here and tell me that Bruce here could fool anyone into believing he is a woman. Ignore everything else for a moment - the hair, the clothes, the makeup, the giant Adam's apple. Just look at the size of those freaking hands. Those are massive man hands that no woman would ever have. And this is why your side is pushing so hard for these laws. Because we know when a man puts a dress on and we would never allow a cross-dressing man into the women's facilities.
image.jpeg

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators", they protect trans people from bigots.

But....but....you and all of your liberal pals claim that transgenders have secretly been using their bathroom of choice for "over 100 years" now. And since they've done this without incident, clearly there are no bigots in America or they aren't taking any action against the transgender. So clearly you're reason for the laws is false. Would you like to try another lie?

The more you people talk, the more you defeat your own arguments.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinal cakes stupid. They have stalls.

A tranny can't go into the boys room.
Men's bathrooms have stalls too.........dumb ass..........:ack-1:

The Leftists have now reached such a level of sheer craziness, their attempts at reasoning this entire issue have become bizarre and increasingly hysterical.

Maybe they think that if they keep repeating this stuff nearly 24/7, that they'll drive us as crazy as they are and we'll just all agree that yes, a man with a penis can ALSO be a woman and as such can enter female bathrooms....and that day is night, up is down and left is right.
I got lots of other things to worry about. A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom. Do you want a penis checker at the door?

Too many testosterone shots?? lmao

This one's a keeper!!

Greg

If a bloke throws on a skirt then he can lurk in a Female facility including change rooms. What a perfect hunting ground for pedos!!!

Greg

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators"

They don't? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

Here's how you know I'm trying to get you to answer that question. I keep asking you that question. Apparently you know you're full of shit since you keep evading and hiding from the question.

What stops them? You're counting on their conscience? What?

The same law that stopped them before if it did. Anti trans law don't keep sexual predators from bathrooms, it just makes it more dangerous for trans people to use bathrooms...but that's okay with bigots.

15 Experts Debunk Right Wing Transgender Myths

Yes, trans bathroom laws are "okay with me". My daughter has been in the restroom with countless trans women since she was out of diapers.

IF this was a major issue, why hasn't it been?

News Flash, folks. Transwomen have been using bathrooms for decades.

Bingo! And in localities that protect trans people, is there a greater incident of bathroom "attacks"? The answer is no.

And you know that ... how?

Click on the links I provided and you'd know too.

Post?

Go look for them, lazy taker. Stop making other people work for you.

Ok Seawytch I dare you to sit here and tell me that Bruce here could fool anyone into believing he is a woman. Ignore everything else for a moment - the hair, the clothes, the makeup, the giant Adam's apple. Just look at the size of those freaking hands. Those are massive man hands that no woman would ever have. And this is why your side is pushing so hard for these laws. Because we know when a man puts a dress on and we would never allow a cross-dressing man into the women's facilities.
View attachment 72944

Rotty, if you didn't know who Caitlyn was and she walked into a women's restroom you wouldn't do or say a thing. One because she doesn't look like a man and two because most bullies are just pussies.

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators"

They don't? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

Here's how you know I'm trying to get you to answer that question. I keep asking you that question. Apparently you know you're full of shit since you keep evading and hiding from the question.

What stops them? You're counting on their conscience? What?

The same law that stopped them before if it did. Anti trans law don't keep sexual predators from bathrooms, it just makes it more dangerous for trans people to use bathrooms...but that's okay with bigots.

15 Experts Debunk Right Wing Transgender Myths

Experts?? In dunny usage by transvestites and transexuals?? Where did they get their expertise?? Bloody Public Toilets in downtown Manhattan?? lmao

Sounds like more from the Rainbow brigade!!! ZERO cred at all!!

Greg

View attachment 72944

Rotty, if you didn't know who Caitlyn was and she walked into a women's restroom you wouldn't do or say a thing. One because she doesn't look like a man and two because most bullies are just pussies.

They'd know once he started violating the little girls!!!

Greg

View attachment 72944

I'm not a "bully". Once again you have to make false accusations like "racist" because you've throughly lost the debate. You and I both know that is a man. It's painfully clear.

Shocking - radical left-wing liars MediaMatters (funded by George Soros who brags about collapsing economies and is now trying to do the same with America) is making stuff up.

I've linked a ton of stories to predators assaulting women and children in this thread. So have others. Just like your denial of chromosomes, medical science, etc. you're now trying to deny sexual assaults on women. That is a really sick thing for a woman to do to other women and little girls.

Shocking - radical left-wing liars MediaMatters (funded by George Soros who brags about collapsing economies and is now trying to do the same with America) is making stuff up.

I've linked a ton of stories to predators assaulting women and children in this thread. So have others. Just like your denial of chromosomes, medical science, etc. you're now trying to deny sexual assaults on women. That is a really sick thing for a woman to do to other women and little girls.

Shocking that Rotty would attack the source and not the content. I'm being facetious, it's not shocking at all.

You've linked to predators assaulting kids, not trans people using bathrooms assaulting kids. That you don't understand that they aren't the same is just one of the things that makes you an intolerant bigot.

168 pages on trannys in ladies restrooms. ISIS is murdering people and vowing to destroy the USA, we are 19 trillion in debt, and the dems are worrying about which restroom a tranny can pee in.

this is the dem party of Obama and Clinton.

Shocking that Rotty would attack the source and not the content. I'm being facetious, it's not shocking at all.

You've linked to predators assaulting kids, not trans people using bathrooms assaulting kids. That you don't understand that they aren't the same is just one of the things that makes you an intolerant bigot.

Liberal "logic" at its finest - one is an "intolerant bigot" if they don't support laws designed to allow sexual deviant predators access to victims. :cuckoo:

I did attack the content Wytch - it's all lies and the endless links myself and others have posted here proves as much. What also proves as much is that despicable propaganda site is funded by George Soros who has bragged about collapsing economies. Oh - by the way. He referred to working for Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's as "the best time of his life". Figures an authoritarian, hate-filled monster like you would turn to George Soros to support your ideology.

168 pages on trannys in ladies restrooms. ISIS is murdering people and vowing to destroy the USA, we are 19 trillion in debt, and the dems are worrying about which restroom a tranny can pee in.

You have to remember Redish - the left's focus is the destruction of America. It's the Cloward & Piven strategy. If you can collapse America (like liberals did in Detroit) you can blame capitalism and replace it with communism. That's how radicalized the left has become.

Let me tell ya'll how this is going to go down. A bunch of backwards, mostly southern, states are going to pass bigoted, anti gay and anti trans laws. They will suffer economic backlash they can ill afford from people protesting these Jim Crow-like laws and from the legal challenges that will result.

And the result of the legal challenges will be that you will lose...and even in the unlikely event that you win a case or two, public opinion will be overwhelmingly against the bigots and haters in just a few short years and these laws will be overturned.

You have to remember Redish - the left's focus is the destruction of America. It's the Cloward & Piven strategy. If you can collapse America (like liberals did in Detroit) you can blame capitalism and replace it with communism. That's how radicalized the left has become.

absolutely correct !

Let me tell ya'll how this is going to go down. A bunch of backwards, mostly southern, states are going to pass bigoted, anti gay and anti trans laws. They will suffer economic backlash they can ill afford from people protesting these Jim Crow-like laws and from the legal challenges that will result.

And the result of the legal challenges will be that you will lose...and even in the unlikely event that you win a case or two, public opinion will be overwhelmingly against the bigots and haters in just a few short years and these laws will be overturned.
Takes a really freaky pervert to want to follow a 6 year old girl into the bathroom.
Congradulations.

Here's the oddest part of this whole debate

We have a legal principle that outlines what is, and isn't discrimination. That legal principle is that you cannot deny rights that one person has to another that is simalar.

It's what was used to overturn gay marriage bans.

A gay couple was simalar to a non child bearing hetro couple, and the courts deemed that enough of a simalarity that the bans were illegal.

In this case, the LBGBT's claim that the trans male is simalar enough to a woman that denying them access is discriminatory and illegal.

Yet, if true, and the trans male is afforded that as a right (and it would apply to anywhere that are female exclusive areas), then any male could claim they are simalar to the trans male, and excluding them from anywhere that is exclusively women only, would be discriminatiry and illegal.

Now the oddest part.

Many of the LGBTQ's would claim that somehow you could define the law to include trans males, but exclude other males?

How?

And, by some stretch of the imagination they were able, they open the whole "simalarily situated" legal standard open to interpretation.

If a male with a penis is not simalar to another male with a penis, then how is a same gender couple simalar to a opposite sex couple?

Problematic?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back