Tim Walz VP running mate

Actually, he was a Master Sergeant, and a retired coach and teacher. He also hunts, and sports shoots, and fishes.

And unlike Trump, he's not a coastal elite, and draft dodger, and unlike Vance is not a phony baloney tech bro.
According to Wiki, he retired as a Command Sergeant Major, which is one step above Master Sergeant.

Actually, the highest you can go as an enlisted soldier.

Once they get started they're going rip Tim Walz a new asshole,

He helped destroy Minnesota, and the DNC wants to reward him for it.

He's the POS that came up with the "Weird" campaign that literally crashed and burned.

Mark who? LOL

Now watch the video (others based on it online)

Most voters never heard of the guy. Most voters are too busy to troll online message boards.

But more and more people are going to YouTube. Guess what the algorithms will be feeding them:

Will youtube show the Minneapolis riots that Walz fiddled over?

Walz is a Drunk Driver. Has a record of getting loaded and going out for a drive.

Doesn't look a very good role model IMHO.

Did Harris meet him in a bar or something?

It doesn't sound that horrible. Also sounds like the cops screwed up in ordering a blood test without mentioning his hearing disability.

if you are going to have to go back almost 30 years to find something negative, you are grasping

A DUI is generally a misdemeanor.

It is. And that’s not going to resonate with Midwesterners. Getting a DUI on the way home from a hunt, is almost a right of passage in that part of the country.

His popularity with kids and teachers will drown that out.

1722954181241.png

I was talking about the Democrat base, not the smart people.

BTW, I didn't know what Governor Shapiro's religion was until he started being considered as VP.

It just wasn't important to me, not as important as the fact he's a leftwing extremist.
"shapiro" wasn't a clue?

He signed a bill that all kids in MN get free bfast and lunch at school, and these chuckleheads think that's "libertarian"
Free breakfast and lunch at school makes him a far left radical democrat.

The right is going to have to work extra hard to paint normal issues as extreme but is only going to make themselves look like the weirdos in the end.

Forum List

Back