Men Rush To Get Vasectomies After Roe Ruling

Unidentified unverified "urologists" allegedly told WAPO and that's enough for lefties to turn it into a political issue. There ain't a single guy that works for WAPO who has any balls so they are exempt from the discussion anyway.

As I have pointed out many times, most abortions are the result of no birth control being used, or the improper/inconsistent use of birth control. Therefore, the best solution to the abortion problem that would see the most results is to get people to use birth control, and use it properly and consistently.

We need more birth control education.

Well, it looks like this is suddenly occurring to a lot of guys.

Men rush to get vasectomies after Roe ruling

Urologists told The Washington Post that they have seen a spike in requests for the procedure in response to the Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.

Stein said that before Friday, he received four or five vasectomy requests a day. Since the court’s decision was announced, that number has spiked to 12 to 18 requests per day.
“It was very, very noticeable Friday, and then the number that came in over the weekend was huge and the number that is still coming in far exceeds what we have experienced in the past,” Stein told The Post. “Many of the guys are saying that they have been thinking about a vasectomy for a while, and the Roe v. Wade decision was just that final factor that tipped them over the edge and made them submit the online registration.”

:clap::clap::clap:

Apparently men don't support the overturning of Roe vs Wade either.

There are some people who believe sex is strictly for procreation. I've known a few. A friend of mine and his wife had a religious opposition to contraception, but he told me one day, "I've got six kids. I've been changing diapers for 11 years. I need to get my wife to rethink this policy." :lol:

The Left has been pushing some histrionic hyperbole that the Right is going to move to ban contraception. But that is pure fearmongering.

Even the most diehard Trumptard when confronted with the idea of a ban on contraception is going to say, "Oh, hey now. Let's not get carried away."
It all gets real when it involves you.

Of course for men...abortion never does

What do you mean by “men”, please be specific. Nowadays only biologists are allowed to opine what a man or woman is, and even then, they better…

Men who would get bullied into getting vasectomies are what the late Maha Rushdie would call the "New Castrati".

Between lefty men snipping their balls & proggy women refusing to have sex, we might have a real good country in a few decades.
Imagine getting rid of lefty lunacy because they died off from lack of breeding.
Too bad your parents weren't better at birth control.

It’s probably better that liberal men just remove both their dick and balls and fully transition to being a woman.

That way they can support abortions and trannys at the same time.

Only problem is, they most definitely won’t be able to get any abortions…

Between lefty men snipping their balls & proggy women refusing to have sex, we might have a real good country in a few decades.
Imagine getting rid of lefty lunacy because they died off from lack of breeding.
Self awareness is a virtue. Who said they were “lefties”?

Forum List

Back