Meningitis Outbreak in Gay Community

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Despite what many may think, I don't "hate" gay people. I don't agree with their lifestyle but what they do in the privacy of their own homes is between each other and the God they deny.

So ... I'm posting this as a warning for their own good. It's a public service announcement in an effort to keep them safe from a horrendous disease.

According to this breaking news, Meningitis is spreading throughout the gay community in the L.A. area.

Gay men concerned after LA meningitis deaths

Be careful and re-think your actions.

Gee, another disease we have to worry about thanks to the gays...
:eek:
... is it DR (drug resistant) yet?

Last edited:
The article didn't say it. the OP did when he said 'Be careful and re-think your actions.'

Last edited:
You don't catch meningitis from having sex with a gay man.

Did I say anyone was having sex? Read the article. If you don't agree that meningitis is breaking out in the gay community then write the author of the news article. :eusa_whistle:

By the way ... I know positively the I won't be getting meningitis from "having sex with gay men."

Last edited:
You don't catch meningitis from having sex with a gay man.

:lol:

I don't think that's the point.

~

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health is giving out free doses of the meningitis vaccine to men who have sex with men (MSM) after four gay men came down with cases of invasive bacterial meningitis in the Hollywood area this year, - See more at: Los Angeles authorities urge gay men to get vaccinated after meningitis outbreak | Gay Star News

LOL. Did I even mention the word "sex?" :lol::D I guess some folks just have "gay sex" on the brain. Noomi? Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Despite what many may think, I don't "hate" gay people. I don't agree with their lifestyle but what they do in the privacy of their own homes is between each other and the God they deny.

So ... I'm posting this as a warning for their own good. It's a public service announcement in an effort to keep them safe from a horrendous disease.

According to this breaking news, Meningitis is spreading throughout the gay community in the L.A. area.

Your posts drip slime and hate for your fellow man but THIS is a public service announcement?

And what's with the "... and the God they deny ..."?

You know nothing about gays except that you're scared to death of your own sexuality.

Your posts drip slime and hate for your fellow man but THIS is a public service announcement?

And what's with the "... and the God they deny ..."?

You know nothing about gays except that you're scared to death of your own sexuality.

I hate nobody. I don't wake up hating anyone nor do I go to sleep hating anyone. Hatred hurts the hater far more than it hurts anyone else.

What's with the "God they deny" statement? Just what it sounds like. Many "gay" posts "drip slime and hate for" God. If gays truly believed in God then they would seek to obey Him in their daily lives. However, they've chosen to ignore Him. But that's none of my business. We will all stand before the Judge and answer for our sins.

I'm very much cognizant of my sexuality. I am a man who is totally attracted to women. During my teens and early twenties I was literally a "womanizer" and "dated" more women that I can count. It's when I turned to Christ that I gave up the sin of promiscuity and repented for the sin of using women for my personal pleasure. I've always maintained that I'm a sinner in need of a Savior but I also maintain that everyone is a sinner in need of a Savior.

So ... before you judge me too harshly you should know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back