Menstrual blood portrait of Donald Trump

"Oh that's so amazing and empowering for us women!" :cuckoo:

For her next "painting" maybe she'll use dead baby's blood.
I know ... right? That is not empowering... It's just vile.

Damn right it's vile... but it's not any different than protesters using the pics of aborted fetus' to make THEIR point....yet, I'm bettin' you think that's somehow ummmm different, right?

Why is it "vile"?

Can no one answer that?

To me, personally... because it's blood, not necessarily because it's 'menstrual' blood. I'm not into using body fluids to create art. I've seen other creations, using body secretions & fluids & I find them all vile.

Nasty people

Funny that a right winger who is anti abortion would call menstrual blood nasty and the person who crated the art nasty.

Menstrual blood is meant to sustain a pregnancy. So I guess you believe that the blood that sustains a pregnancy is nasty.

Menstrual blood is the blood of life. If there was no blood in the uterus a pregnancy can't be sustained to term.

Leave it to people like you to believe that menstrual blood is nasty.

Nasty people
Funny that a right winger who is anti abortion would call menstrual blood nasty and the person who crated the art nasty.

Menstrual blood is meant to sustain a pregnancy. So I guess you believe that the blood that sustains a pregnancy is nasty.

Menstrual blood is the blood of life. If there was no blood in the uterus a pregnancy can't be sustained to term.

Leave it to people like you to believe that menstrual blood is nasty.
Jesus. The spin doctor is in!

Is she gonna make lithograph copies? (F'in disgusting!!!)

Blood isn't disgusting.

In fact you have a lot of it rushing through the veins in your body right now.

Blood from the uterus is blood that was meant to sustain a pregnancy. So that menstrual blood is literally the blood of life.

Trump never mentioned anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual flow. He said he could see the blood coming out of her eyes or whatever, the operative word being “see.” The word “whatever” clearly had nothing to do with Kelly's private parts since Trump was obviously referring only to those orifices he could see. This would be her eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Not her vagina.

Trump said "wherever"...not "whatever"... Just keep sucking on Trump's whatever...

That doesn't change anything. Trump was clearly referring only to those orifices he could see. You apparently think he could see her vagina.

Contrary to what you stated I am not a fan of Donald Trump. I simply hate lies and unfounded personal attacks.

Your suggestion that keep I "keep sucking Trump's whatever" proves that you are a vulgar hypocrite. While Trump never said anything indecent about Kelly, you just insulted me with much fouler language that what Trump was accused of.

Conclusion: Anyone with average reading skills knows that Trump was not referring to Megyn Kelly's vagina or menstrual flow.

Now, I am done with this thread, your insults and your ignorance.

How would you know what Trump was referring to? His record of nasty comments about women provide substantial circumstantial evidence to what he was referring - Megyn's vagina.

Damn right it's vile... but it's not any different than protesters using the pics of aborted fetus' to make THEIR point....yet, I'm bettin' you think that's somehow ummmm different, right?

Why is it "vile"?

Can no one answer that?
Most people grow out of playing with their bodily fluids when they are babies. Some didn't even do it then.

Does this mean you're not coming over for dinner? :crybaby:

Why is it "vile"?

Can no one answer that?
Most people grow out of playing with their bodily fluids when they are babies. Some didn't even do it then.

You going to wash your hands first?

Why is it "vile"?

Can no one answer that?

You going to wash your hands first?

Hey -- ya want flavor or not??

Ah, the liberal muse - unfettered by such inhibiting factors as taste.

Coming soon: A collage of baby parts cleverly assembled to do, what....
Thank Our Kenyan Emperor for his support of Murder, Inc?

Forum List

Back