🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mental CNN reporter April Ryan says that Trump runs a child sex trafficking ring

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

CNN's ratings just dropped another 5 percent...……………..

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.

Well sounds like the same kind of crap that the Republican were accusing Clinton of.

Why do assholes make these stupid ass accusations?

Only thing is...................nobody is accusing Trump or Sessions of anything. All they did was lay out the timeline of the immigration policy separating families, showed how the government has lost 1500 of those kids, and they were simply saying that IF one was a conspiracy theorist, they could make things like that up from the facts thus far. Matter of fact, in post number 159, I posted portions of the actual article in question. Read the last 3 paragraphs of the article, because it starts out...... "Now, of course, none of this means that Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump are part of some vast conspiracy to sell minority children to the highest bidder like some scene out of Taken 4: Bad Hombres. This could all just be a series of unfortunate policies and events."

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.

Well sounds like the same kind of crap that the Republican were accusing Clinton of.

Which of course nobody did on the Democratic side, only on the New BS Republican one as always... C post just before yours.
Also funny how right-wing propaganda never shows the original video of quotes which are so horrible. See Sharpton for for example inciting blacks to attack police, which was actually just the opposite. Or ignoring the TV host in Cairo who incited protests and attacks on embassies the day of Benghazi, all about the the video. The GOP has another planet

You know, this is really a big nothing burger. The article simply outlined the facts concerning immigration policies towards families, and then said that if they were as conspiracy theory rich as Trump is, someone could spin those facts into a workable theory. Especially in light of the1500 missing children that nobody seems to know where they are.

You know, this is really a big nothing burger. The article simply outlined the facts concerning immigration policies towards families, and then said that if they were as conspiracy theory rich as Trump is, someone could spin those facts into a workable theory. Especially in light of the1500 missing children that nobody seems to know where they are.

Somebody knows.

And they support democrat politicians.
Immigration programs, refugee programs, daca...all they are is government child trafficking.
Everybody knows it.

That's where the missing kids go. Think of the missing kids as the merchandise that falls off the backs of union run trucks.

TRUMP SAID HE THOUGHT EPSTEIN WAS A GOOD GUY.

"“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About

You are about to go on ignore, because you are about as dishonest as any poster can get on this forum.

You're such a fucking hypocrite, Comrade.

{
Exactly how tight is the friendship between former President and potential future first gentleman Bill Clinton and Mr. Epstein, who owns a private island in Florida and is now accused of having sex with girls as young as 12 and procuring young girls for sex with other friends of his? What was Bill Clinton doing on the island with Mr. Epstein on multiple occasions and why did he fly overseas on Mr. Epstein’s plane at least 10 times?

What hardball PR and legal tactics will Hillary Clinton’s campaign use to try to make this potential problem—which could potentially derail her planned presidential bid—disappear? Will those tactics work, or is Ms. Clinton’s campaign already dead, even if the exact time of the funeral is not yet known?}

The Jeffrey Epstein Affair Imperils Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Prospects

I tell you what. If you show me where in the thread title Clinton is mentioned, or show me in the article where it is about Clinton, we can have a conversation about Clinton. If you can't, you are going on ignore.

Awww, the poor baby can't defend Clinton...………………..

Go hide kid, do you think anyone cares?

No need to defend Clinton. Trump is the fool needing defending.
Yeah....defending the indefensible is a lost cause anyway.

"“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About

You are about to go on ignore, because you are about as dishonest as any poster can get on this forum.

{
Exactly how tight is the friendship between former President and potential future first gentleman Bill Clinton and Mr. Epstein, who owns a private island in Florida and is now accused of having sex with girls as young as 12 and procuring young girls for sex with other friends of his? What was Bill Clinton doing on the island with Mr. Epstein on multiple occasions and why did he fly overseas on Mr. Epstein’s plane at least 10 times?

What hardball PR and legal tactics will Hillary Clinton’s campaign use to try to make this potential problem—which could potentially derail her planned presidential bid—disappear? Will those tactics work, or is Ms. Clinton’s campaign already dead, even if the exact time of the funeral is not yet known?}

I tell you what. If you show me where in the thread title Clinton is mentioned, or show me in the article where it is about Clinton, we can have a conversation about Clinton. If you can't, you are going on ignore.

No need to defend lots of historic politicians. They are not currently involved in our government and are not relevant to this discussion. Accusations of Trump's child sex trafficing ring are. Do you support Trump in that area? Do you think he was right to walk in, unannounced on all those young nude beauty pagent girls? Is that where he got some of his victims in his sex trafficing ring?

"Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama’s term showing children from the Border in steel cages. They thought it was recent pictures in order to make us look bad, but backfires. Dems must agree to Wall and new Border Protection for good of country...Bipartisan Bill!" - President Trump

[

He was re tweeting the article about Pizzagate, and trying to pass it off as truth. Yes, he did say "you decide", but it was also followed by "must read", meaning he thought it was true.

BTW, is this why the Grand Inquisitor, Mewler-Torquemada targeted General Flynn? Was it political payback? Interesting that when Torquemada employed the "rape the wife" tactic, he threatened to put the son in prison and sell his grand children into slavery (Foster care)

Did the Witch Hunter of the Stalinist party target Flynn for making unflattering suggestions about them?
Because Russian scumbags screwing up our election it's just fine if it helps the new BS GOP...

Screwing up? Heck, they didn't even use drones and bombs like Obama did when he wanted to change a countries leadership.

[

He was re tweeting the article about Pizzagate, and trying to pass it off as truth. Yes, he did say "you decide", but it was also followed by "must read", meaning he thought it was true.

BTW, is this why the Grand Inquisitor, Mewler-Torquemada targeted General Flynn? Was it political payback? Interesting that when Torquemada employed the "rape the wife" tactic, he threatened to put the son in prison and sell his grand children into slavery (Foster care)

Did the Witch Hunter of the Stalinist party target Flynn for making unflattering suggestions about them?
Because Russian scumbags screwing up our election it's just fine if it helps the new BS GOP...

Screwing up? Heck, they didn't even use drones and bombs like Obama did when he wanted to change a countries leadership.
They changed the outcome of our election, mainly hacking the DNC Etc, and gave us an orange clown I think is going 2 be the end result... We shall see.

{

How is that Hillary etc etc prosecution coming along, super duper?

Somebody knows.

And they support democrat politicians.
Immigration programs, refugee programs, daca...all they are is government child trafficking.
Everybody knows it.

That's where the missing kids go. Think of the missing kids as the merchandise that falls off the backs of union run trucks.
Check with your psychiatrist... Poor America...

Only thing is...................nobody is accusing Trump or Sessions of anything. All they did was lay out the timeline of the immigration policy separating families, showed how the government has lost 1500 of those kids, and they were simply saying that IF one was a conspiracy theorist, they could make things like that up from the facts thus far. Matter of fact, in post number 159, I posted portions of the actual article in question. Read the last 3 paragraphs of the article, because it starts out...... "Now, of course, none of this means that Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump are part of some vast conspiracy to sell minority children to the highest bidder like some scene out of Taken 4: Bad Hombres. This could all just be a series of unfortunate policies and events."
Amazing... A journalist tries to show how easy it is to make up a conspiracy theory, and the dupes believe it despite it being Spelled out... And Fox twisted it totally. And you can't tell them Anything. Poor America.

Amazing... A journalist tries to show how easy it is to make up a conspiracy theory, and the dupes believe it despite it being Spelled out... And Fox twisted it totally. And you can't tell them Anything. Poor America.
The journalist may have had secretive unknown interactions with mind controlling aliens, Russians or the Atlanteans. No one really knows for sure.

Would anyone be surprised if that were found to be true?

Would any trumpanzee care? Or would his poll numbers go up with them?

I did not lie. I said he was ACCUSED by a 13 year old of molesting her at a party.

And what came of that accusation?

Let's do multiple choice, Herr Goebbels;

1. It was withdrawn as a politically motivated hatched job
  2. It was withdrawn as a politically motivated hatched job
  3. It was withdrawn as a politically motivated hatched job
So, which is the correct answer, sleaze bag?

Trump said himself he would go back stage into the dressing room at Miss Teen U.S.A. pageants.

It is a fact that Epstein was busted for molesting a girl at Mar-a-Lago.

Is it that hard for you to handle the truth?

Epstein is the Clinton buddy, you fucking pig.

You are a lying pile of shit, you seek to smear through the most absurd slander and libel.

You are utter filth, and you know it - Herr Goebbels.
"hatched"....:71:

[

They changed the outcome of our election, mainly hacking the DNC Etc, and gave us an orange clown I think is going 2 be the end result... We shall see.

They didn't change it. No one has come forward with any evidence that a single vote was changed as a result of Russian interference. Hilary just ran a terrible campaign.

He's innocent until proven guilty, however I am allowed to have my opinion of whether he is or not. That's part of living in a free country.

Opinion based on nothing more than irrational hate.

Wrong. It's based on the fact he is a lying, corrupt pervert.

So if he's a dislikable person, he's a pedophile. Tell me, how many pedophiles live in your world?
Lewdogs world is full of pedophiles...…………...Like every Democrats

Yes. We deal with child fucking republicans every day.
Remember when they had one as Speaker of the House of Representatives?

He's innocent until proven guilty, however I am allowed to have my opinion of whether he is or not. That's part of living in a free country.

So if he's a dislikable person, he's a pedophile. Tell me, how many pedophiles live in your world?

Wrong. It's more than being a dislike-able person. I guess you missed the pervert part.

So, how many pedophiles live in your world since you're willing to accuse because you don't like?
How about Hastert who lived quite prominently in the GOP world?

[

They didn't change it. No one has come forward with any evidence that a single vote was changed as a result of Russian interference. Hilary just ran a terrible campaign.
Of course 9 months of BS hate and character assassination based on Russian hacked emails had no effect LOL!

Wrong. It's more than being a dislike-able person. I guess you missed the pervert part.

So, how many pedophiles live in your world since you're willing to accuse because you don't like?
How about Hastert who lived quite prominently in the GOP world?

Is he, as the ones my posts have been talking about, accused of pedophilia because he's unlikable? Because that's who I've been talking about.

Forum List

Back