🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mental CNN reporter April Ryan says that Trump runs a child sex trafficking ring

Wrong. It's based on the fact he is a lying, corrupt pervert.

So if he's a dislikable person, he's a pedophile. Tell me, how many pedophiles live in your world?
Lewdogs world is full of pedophiles...…………...Like every Democrats

Yes. We deal with child fucking republicans every day.
Do any of them squirt semen on Monica Lewinski's blue dress?

You poor thing. You think that is a cutting remark, and it might have been several years back. Get new material, or expect people to laugh at you. Your choice.
Laugh all you want kid, I own Apple, you don't even own the trailer that you live in

That makes zero sense at all. You realize Trump has been a Democrat numerous times?
Nothing rational makes sense to you, since you are a delusional fool who believes that Hillary is the President.

Again Trump has not announced his 2020 run, why? because he is losing billions of dollars a year being President over retards like you and might want to do something important with his life again

Next poor fool

Wrong. I'm not the one talking about Clinton in this thread, only the Trumpbots are.

Trump is losing money as President? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Sure he is losing money as he has insider knowledge of almost everything

We know that you never talk about the worst democratic candidate in history, Hillary Clinton

He's not losing money. His business is still running and he is using his position as President to make money off the tax payer.

How many Presidents do you know of that use POTUS to brand items to sell in their gift shop?
Trump donates his salary to your soup kitchen

TRUMP SAID HE THOUGHT EPSTEIN WAS A GOOD GUY.

"“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About

You are about to go on ignore, because you are about as dishonest as any poster can get on this forum.

You're such a fucking hypocrite, Comrade.

{
Exactly how tight is the friendship between former President and potential future first gentleman Bill Clinton and Mr. Epstein, who owns a private island in Florida and is now accused of having sex with girls as young as 12 and procuring young girls for sex with other friends of his? What was Bill Clinton doing on the island with Mr. Epstein on multiple occasions and why did he fly overseas on Mr. Epstein’s plane at least 10 times?

What hardball PR and legal tactics will Hillary Clinton’s campaign use to try to make this potential problem—which could potentially derail her planned presidential bid—disappear? Will those tactics work, or is Ms. Clinton’s campaign already dead, even if the exact time of the funeral is not yet known?}

The Jeffrey Epstein Affair Imperils Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Prospects

I tell you what. If you show me where in the thread title Clinton is mentioned, or show me in the article where it is about Clinton, we can have a conversation about Clinton. If you can't, you are going on ignore.

Awww, the poor baby can't defend Clinton...………………..

Go hide kid, do you think anyone cares?

I don't need to defend Clinton, this thread isn't about Clinton.

You are the baby that can't defend Trump without using Clinton. :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump does not need me to defend him on a meaningless message board. If you believe differently you are a schizzo

Excuses. You have already attempted to defend him by deflecting the thread to Clinton.

That makes zero sense at all. You realize Trump has been a Democrat numerous times?
Nothing rational makes sense to you, since you are a delusional fool who believes that Hillary is the President.

Again Trump has not announced his 2020 run, why? because he is losing billions of dollars a year being President over retards like you and might want to do something important with his life again

Next poor fool

Wrong. I'm not the one talking about Clinton in this thread, only the Trumpbots are.

Trump is losing money as President? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Sure he is losing money as he has insider knowledge of almost everything

We know that you never talk about the worst democratic candidate in history, Hillary Clinton

He's not losing money. His business is still running and he is using his position as President to make money off the tax payer.

How many Presidents do you know of that use POTUS to brand items to sell in their gift shop?
Trump donates his salary to your soup kitchen

Ok time to go on ignore. You're just a troll.

TRUMP SAID HE THOUGHT EPSTEIN WAS A GOOD GUY.

"“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About

You are about to go on ignore, because you are about as dishonest as any poster can get on this forum.

{
Exactly how tight is the friendship between former President and potential future first gentleman Bill Clinton and Mr. Epstein, who owns a private island in Florida and is now accused of having sex with girls as young as 12 and procuring young girls for sex with other friends of his? What was Bill Clinton doing on the island with Mr. Epstein on multiple occasions and why did he fly overseas on Mr. Epstein’s plane at least 10 times?

What hardball PR and legal tactics will Hillary Clinton’s campaign use to try to make this potential problem—which could potentially derail her planned presidential bid—disappear? Will those tactics work, or is Ms. Clinton’s campaign already dead, even if the exact time of the funeral is not yet known?}

I tell you what. If you show me where in the thread title Clinton is mentioned, or show me in the article where it is about Clinton, we can have a conversation about Clinton. If you can't, you are going on ignore.

Trump does not need me to defend him on a meaningless message board. If you believe differently you are a schizzo

No. He's got Rudy HaHahaHahahahaha. Here is where Rudy learned all his PR skills

{

Excuses. You have already attempted to defend him by deflecting the thread to Clinton.

In your delusional mind perhaps...…………………...

So if he's a dislikable person, he's a pedophile. Tell me, how many pedophiles live in your world?

You poor thing. You think that is a cutting remark, and it might have been several years back. Get new material, or expect people to laugh at you. Your choice.
Laugh all you want kid, I own Apple, you don't even own the trailer that you live in

Now you'r just being more childish than usual.

{

No. He's got Rudy HaHahaHahahahaha. Here is where Rudy learned all his PR skills

Yawn, Duller said that Trump is no longer being investigated

You keep telling yourself that.

How is your stock portfolio doing?

So you are calling Duller a liar...………..

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How is your stock portfolio doing?

Not sure how that might concern you, but it's fine. Since I quit working, I don't have as much disposable cash, but I don't need it now.

So you are calling Duller a liar...………..

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm calling you a liar. I don't know who Duller is.

[

No, this thread is demagoguery. This is you filthy Stalinists trying to slander and libel Trump with smears defeated and dismissed over a year ago.

I get it; you're slightly more aware than your fellow Stalinist drones. You have some hint of just how bad the revelation that Obama put spies in the Trump campaign in an attempt to rig the election really is. You are desperate to distract from that.

[

No, this thread is demagoguery. This is you filthy Stalinists trying to slander and libel Trump with smears defeated and dismissed over a year ago.

I get it; you're slightly more aware than your fellow Stalinist drones. You have some hint of just how bad the revelation that Obama put spies in the Trump campaign in an attempt to rig the election really is. You are desperate to distract from that.

Once again another post that has nothing to do with this thread.

[

:dunno:

April Ryan, a Marxist mouth piece is lying to defame the President. She is engaging in slander in hopes of distracting from Spygate.

That IS the thread, you dumb motherfucker.

That's the same **** that accused Sarah Huckabee Sanders of lying about her Pecan Pie.

That is about the only thing she lied about that I'm not aware of. She lies so often.
Just because you don't agree with what Sarah says doesn't mean she's a liar.
After all, she's dealing with a bunch of swamp creatures bent on overthrowing the government.....these are not honest people.
They get a kick of out the fact that they don't have to be honest about anything.

On the other hand the White House has a 1000 Commie factcheckers questioning every syllable they utter.

Please explain how some people not supporting Trump Justifies her lying.
Does it matter how many people are checking to see if she is lying? A lie is still a lie.

Who is checking you to see if you are mentally stable?

Tell us again that Hillary won

If I were regularly seen lying for the president on TV, I would probably need my mental stability checked, but I'm not. Huckabee/Sanders is.
"But Hillary" is not a sane response.

It's only your opinion that she's lying.
But in fact she is being more honest than the media and every Democrat in Washington.
You actually think that a hateful bitch who supports murderers is being honest just because she's a woman.
You're simply too fucked up in the head to function.

[

April Ryan, a Marxist mouth piece is lying to defame the President. She is engaging in slander in hopes of distracting from Spygate.

You can't discuss the topic of threads. All you do is clutter it up with deflections and other garbage. Time for you to go on ignore.

[

You can't discuss the topic of threads. All you do is clutter it up with deflections and other garbage. Time for you to go on ignore.

Put the crack pipe down lewd.

This slander and libel of Ryan that you mindlessly bleat IS the thread topic, you drooling retard.

That is about the only thing she lied about that I'm not aware of. She lies so often.
Just because you don't agree with what Sarah says doesn't mean she's a liar.
After all, she's dealing with a bunch of swamp creatures bent on overthrowing the government.....these are not honest people.
They get a kick of out the fact that they don't have to be honest about anything.

On the other hand the White House has a 1000 Commie factcheckers questioning every syllable they utter.

Please explain how some people not supporting Trump Justifies her lying.
Does it matter how many people are checking to see if she is lying? A lie is still a lie.

Who is checking you to see if you are mentally stable?

Tell us again that Hillary won

If I were regularly seen lying for the president on TV, I would probably need my mental stability checked, but I'm not. Huckabee/Sanders is.
"But Hillary" is not a sane response.

It's only your opinion that she's lying.
But in fact she is being more honest than the media and every Democrat in Washington.
You actually think that a hateful bitch who supports murderers is being honest just because she's a woman.
You're simply too fucked up in the head to function.

No. There is a difference between facts and opinion. You can't lump them all togeather. You support kidnapping children from families who legally apply for assilum as a punishment. You really are scum.

Forum List

Back