🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mental CNN reporter April Ryan says that Trump runs a child sex trafficking ring

Again, guilt by association. Do you have any evidence that Trump ever molested a child or set up a child trafficking ring?

The point that you want to avoid at all costs is simple. If this is enough to accuse Trump of pedophilia, you'd better get a big police van, because being associated with Epstein is far from unique to Trump.

Trump has been accused by a 13 year old of molesting her at parties. Trump has admitted going into the dressing room of Miss Teen U.S.A. pageants. Epstein got busted for molesting an under-age girl at Trump's Mar-a-Lago.

Drip Drip Drip

You're really hoping, aren't you?

Yes, I hope pedos get busted and punished for it. Do you have a problem with that?

You sure don't mind lying to try and damage those who the party tells you to hate...

What a fucking sleaze you are - zero integrity lewd.

What did I lie about? It's pretty easy to call me a liar, it's another thing to prove it.

You lied about allegations that Trump engaged in pedophile activities,. None exist.

You Communist fucks tried the angle that "He went into the contestant dressing rooms."

Yep, they are wide open in beauty contests - anyone who bothers to check knows that.

Only you pervert Maoists ever suggested he did anything.

Again, you're a total sleaze, a Goebbels level demagogue.

You attempted guilt by association. There, I answered the question for you since you appear intellectually unable to do so.

Trump partied with Epstein even though HE KNEW WHAT EPSTEIN WAS DOING. He said that Epstein liked to party with young women.

Again, guilt by association. Do you have any evidence that Trump ever molested a child or set up a child trafficking ring?

The point that you want to avoid at all costs is simple. If this is enough to accuse Trump of pedophilia, you'd better get a big police van, because being associated with Epstein is far from unique to Trump.

Trump has been accused by a 13 year old of molesting her at parties. Trump has admitted going into the dressing room of Miss Teen U.S.A. pageants. Epstein got busted for molesting an under-age girl at Trump's Mar-a-Lago.

Drip Drip Drip

Yes, I hope pedos get busted and punished for it. Do you have a problem with that?

If he's actually guilty, of course he should be prosecuted. Who wouldn't want that?

You, however, want him to be guilty and won't even entertain the idea that he could be completely innocent. That's a different thing.

Drip Drip Drip

You sure don't mind lying to try and damage those who the party tells you to hate...

What a fucking sleaze you are - zero integrity lewd.

What did I lie about? It's pretty easy to call me a liar, it's another thing to prove it.

You lied about allegations that Trump engaged in pedophile activities,. None exist.

You Communist fucks tried the angle that "He went into the contestant dressing rooms."

Yep, they are wide open in beauty contests - anyone who bothers to check knows that.

Only you pervert Maoists ever suggested he did anything.

Again, you're a total sleaze, a Goebbels level demagogue.

I did not lie. I said he was ACCUSED by a 13 year old of molesting her at a party.

Trump said himself he would go back stage into the dressing room at Miss Teen U.S.A. pageants.

It is a fact that Epstein was busted for molesting a girl at Mar-a-Lago.

Is it that hard for you to handle the truth?

Trump partied with Epstein even though HE KNEW WHAT EPSTEIN WAS DOING. He said that Epstein liked to party with young women.

Drip Drip Drip

If he's actually guilty, of course he should be prosecuted. Who wouldn't want that?

You, however, want him to be guilty and won't even entertain the idea that he could be completely innocent. That's a different thing.

He's innocent until proven guilty, however I am allowed to have my opinion of whether he is or not. That's part of living in a free country.

I seem to remember Trump campaign big shots (Flynn for one), that claimed that Pizzagate was real, and that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop. Turned out that the pizza shop didn't have a basement, and didn't know about any child sex ring.

You guys did it to Hillary, sucks when someone does it back, don't it?

You seem to "recall" that?

Well, let's see a direct quote from Flynn? Not some bullshit created by a leftist hate group like DailyKOS or CNN, but actual words from the General?

No?
Operations like the daily Coas and CNN are respected around the world, as opposed 2 Fox and the rest the garbage GOP propaganda machine.

:lmao:

Respected by 2% of America who are hate filled leftists.

Poll: CNN Is the Least Trusted Cable News Network

You're an idiot fascist franco. CNN is a pariah. They only stay in business because they are part of basic cable packages.

I have complained to Spectrum that I don't want CNN as part of my package, as have millions of other customers.

WHEN CNN is no longer forced on the public, then their 9% ratings will end them. Already Direct TV offers a per channel selection, meaning NO ONE will select CNN. When Spectrum and COX follow suit, CNN will go bankrupt.

I did not lie. I said he was ACCUSED by a 13 year old of molesting her at a party.

And what came of that accusation?

Let's do multiple choice, Herr Goebbels;

1. It was withdrawn as a politically motivated hatched job
  2. It was withdrawn as a politically motivated hatched job
  3. It was withdrawn as a politically motivated hatched job
So, which is the correct answer, sleaze bag?

Trump said himself he would go back stage into the dressing room at Miss Teen U.S.A. pageants.

Epstein is the Clinton buddy, you fucking pig.

You are a lying pile of shit, you seek to smear through the most absurd slander and libel.

You are utter filth, and you know it - Herr Goebbels.

And what came of that accusation?

Let's do multiple choice, Herr Goebbels;

1. It was withdrawn as a politically motivated hatched job
  2. It was withdrawn as a politically motivated hatched job
  3. It was withdrawn as a politically motivated hatched job
So, which is the correct answer, sleaze bag?

Epstein is the Clinton buddy, you fucking pig.

You are a lying pile of shit, you seek to smear through the most absurd slander and libel.

You are utter filth, and you know it - Herr Goebbels.

TRUMP SAID HE THOUGHT EPSTEIN WAS A GOOD GUY.

"“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About

You are about to go on ignore, because you are about as dishonest as any poster can get on this forum.

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

CNN's ratings just dropped another 5 percent...……………..

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.
That's the same **** that accused Sarah Huckabee Sanders of lying about her Pecan Pie.

That is about the only thing she lied about that I'm not aware of. She lies so often.

Who is accused of being a child molester? Is it Sarah Huckeebee or mr. trump or both?

Drip Drip Drip

He's innocent until proven guilty, however I am allowed to have my opinion of whether he is or not. That's part of living in a free country.

Opinion based on nothing more than irrational hate.

Drip Drip Drip

Wrong. It's based on the fact he is a lying, corrupt pervert.

I seem to remember Trump campaign big shots (Flynn for one), that claimed that Pizzagate was real, and that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop. Turned out that the pizza shop didn't have a basement, and didn't know about any child sex ring.

Well, let's see a direct quote from Flynn? Not some bullshit created by a leftist hate group like DailyKOS or CNN, but actual words from the General?

No?
Operations like the daily Coas and CNN are respected around the world, as opposed 2 Fox and the rest the garbage GOP propaganda machine.

You're an idiot fascist franco. CNN is a pariah. They only stay in business because they are part of basic cable packages.

I have complained to Spectrum that I don't want CNN as part of my package, as have millions of other customers.

WHEN CNN is no longer forced on the public, then their 9% ratings will end them. Already Direct TV offers a per channel selection, meaning NO ONE will select CNN. When Spectrum and COX follow suit, CNN will go bankrupt.
The Washington Free Beacon really? LOL

No?

The Washington Free Beacon really? LOL
Been a country so polarized the middle ground real news CNN will do the worst but not so bad considering Fox pots brainwashed nut jobs, they are so misinformed...

No?

By the way 33% not 2% liar. Fox could explode any day now what a bunch of bought off pervert hacks...

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

CNN's ratings just dropped another 5 percent...……………..

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.
That's the same **** that accused Sarah Huckabee Sanders of lying about her Pecan Pie.

That is about the only thing she lied about that I'm not aware of. She lies so often.
Just because you don't agree with what Sarah says doesn't mean she's a liar.
After all, she's dealing with a bunch of swamp creatures bent on overthrowing the government.....these are not honest people.
They get a kick of out the fact that they don't have to be honest about anything.

On the other hand the White House has a 1000 Commie factcheckers questioning every syllable they utter.

So if he's a dislikable person, he's a pedophile. Tell me, how many pedophiles live in your world?

So if he's a dislikable person, he's a pedophile. Tell me, how many pedophiles live in your world?
Lewdogs world is full of pedophiles...…………...Like every Democrats

Wrong. It's more than being a dislike-able person. I guess you missed the pervert part.

Forum List

Back