🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mental CNN reporter April Ryan says that Trump runs a child sex trafficking ring

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

CNN's ratings just dropped another 5 percent...……………..

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.
That's the same **** that accused Sarah Huckabee Sanders of lying about her Pecan Pie.

That is about the only thing she lied about that I'm not aware of. She lies so often.
Just because you don't agree with what Sarah says doesn't mean she's a liar.
After all, she's dealing with a bunch of swamp creatures bent on overthrowing the government.....these are not honest people.
They get a kick of out the fact that they don't have to be honest about anything.

On the other hand the White House has a 1000 Commie factcheckers questioning every syllable they utter.

Please explain how some people not supporting Trump Justifies her lying.
Does it matter how many people are checking to see if she is lying? A lie is still a lie.

If he's actually guilty, of course he should be prosecuted. Who wouldn't want that?

You, however, want him to be guilty and won't even entertain the idea that he could be completely innocent. That's a different thing.

He's innocent until proven guilty, however I am allowed to have my opinion of whether he is or not. That's part of living in a free country.

Opinion based on nothing more than irrational hate.

Wrong. It's based on the fact he is a lying, corrupt pervert.

So if he's a dislikable person, he's a pedophile. Tell me, how many pedophiles live in your world?
Lewdogs world is full of pedophiles...…………...Like every Democrats

That makes zero sense at all. You realize Trump has been a Democrat numerous times?

If he's actually guilty, of course he should be prosecuted. Who wouldn't want that?

You, however, want him to be guilty and won't even entertain the idea that he could be completely innocent. That's a different thing.

He's innocent until proven guilty, however I am allowed to have my opinion of whether he is or not. That's part of living in a free country.

So if he's a dislikable person, he's a pedophile. Tell me, how many pedophiles live in your world?

Yes. We deal with child fucking republicans every day.

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.
That's the same **** that accused Sarah Huckabee Sanders of lying about her Pecan Pie.

That is about the only thing she lied about that I'm not aware of. She lies so often.
After all, she's dealing with a bunch of swamp creatures bent on overthrowing the government.....these are not honest people.
They get a kick of out the fact that they don't have to be honest about anything.

On the other hand the White House has a 1000 Commie factcheckers questioning every syllable they utter.

Does it matter how many people are checking to see if she is lying? A lie is still a lie.

Who is checking you to see if you are mentally stable?

Tell us again that Hillary won

TRUMP SAID HE THOUGHT EPSTEIN WAS A GOOD GUY.

"“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About

You are about to go on ignore, because you are about as dishonest as any poster can get on this forum.

You're such a fucking hypocrite, Comrade.

{
Exactly how tight is the friendship between former President and potential future first gentleman Bill Clinton and Mr. Epstein, who owns a private island in Florida and is now accused of having sex with girls as young as 12 and procuring young girls for sex with other friends of his? What was Bill Clinton doing on the island with Mr. Epstein on multiple occasions and why did he fly overseas on Mr. Epstein’s plane at least 10 times?

What hardball PR and legal tactics will Hillary Clinton’s campaign use to try to make this potential problem—which could potentially derail her planned presidential bid—disappear? Will those tactics work, or is Ms. Clinton’s campaign already dead, even if the exact time of the funeral is not yet known?}

The Jeffrey Epstein Affair Imperils Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Prospects

That makes zero sense at all. You realize Trump has been a Democrat numerous times?
Nothing rational makes sense to you, since you are a delusional fool who believes that Hillary is the President.

Again Trump has not announced his 2020 run, why? because he is losing billions of dollars a year being President over retards like you and might want to do something important with his life again

Next poor fool

Who lies?

Are you being "pro-woman" again Comrade.

Do any of them squirt semen on Monica Lewinski's blue dress?

"“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About

You are about to go on ignore, because you are about as dishonest as any poster can get on this forum.

{
Exactly how tight is the friendship between former President and potential future first gentleman Bill Clinton and Mr. Epstein, who owns a private island in Florida and is now accused of having sex with girls as young as 12 and procuring young girls for sex with other friends of his? What was Bill Clinton doing on the island with Mr. Epstein on multiple occasions and why did he fly overseas on Mr. Epstein’s plane at least 10 times?

What hardball PR and legal tactics will Hillary Clinton’s campaign use to try to make this potential problem—which could potentially derail her planned presidential bid—disappear? Will those tactics work, or is Ms. Clinton’s campaign already dead, even if the exact time of the funeral is not yet known?}

I tell you what. If you show me where in the thread title Clinton is mentioned, or show me in the article where it is about Clinton, we can have a conversation about Clinton. If you can't, you are going on ignore.

Nothing rational makes sense to you, since you are a delusional fool who believes that Hillary is the President.

Again Trump has not announced his 2020 run, why? because he is losing billions of dollars a year being President over retards like you and might want to do something important with his life again

Next poor fool

Wrong. I'm not the one talking about Clinton in this thread, only the Trumpbots are.

Trump is losing money as President? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

{

I tell you what. If you show me where in the thread title Clinton is mentioned, or show me in the article where it is about Clinton, we can have a conversation about Clinton. If you can't, you are going on ignore.

Awww, the poor baby can't defend Clinton...………………..

Go hide kid, do you think anyone cares?

Next poor fool

Wrong. I'm not the one talking about Clinton in this thread, only the Trumpbots are.

Trump is losing money as President? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Sure he is losing money as he has insider knowledge of almost everything

We know that you never talk about the worst democratic candidate in history, Hillary Clinton

If I were regularly seen lying for the president on TV, I would probably need my mental stability checked, but I'm not. Huckabee/Sanders is.
"But Hillary" is not a sane response.

Who lies?

Are you being "pro-woman" again Comrade.
Bulldog thinks it's only a lie if you're a conservative.
She feels that even an axe-murderer, terrorist, or a pedophile is telling the truth if they said in the past they support gun-brabbing and killing Christians.

If I were regularly seen lying for the president on TV, I would probably need my mental stability checked, but I'm not. Huckabee/Sanders is.
"But Hillary" is not a sane response.

Yawn, the fact is that African employment is at it's highest rate in history, and you don't like it.

Seems racist to me

{

I don't need to defend Clinton, this thread isn't about Clinton.

You are the baby that can't defend Trump without using Clinton. :abgg2q.jpg:

{

No need to defend Clinton. Trump is the fool needing defending.

Next poor fool

Sure he is losing money as he has insider knowledge of almost everything

We know that you never talk about the worst democratic candidate in history, Hillary Clinton

He's not losing money. His business is still running and he is using his position as President to make money off the tax payer.

How many Presidents do you know of that use POTUS to brand items to sell in their gift shop?

Do any of them squirt semen on Monica Lewinski's blue dress?

You poor thing. You think that is a cutting remark, and it might have been several years back. Get new material, or expect people to laugh at you. Your choice.

{

I don't need to defend Clinton, this thread isn't about Clinton.

You are the baby that can't defend Trump without using Clinton. :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump does not need me to defend him on a meaningless message board. If you believe differently you are a schizzo

Forum List

Back