Mention Harris and counter with Trump equivalency is somehow being off topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
Clarification?

I do know if one Mentions Trump it's all out attacks that take a thread off into cuckoo-land.

But to counter an attack on Harris with an equivalency on Trump is not straying off a topic as far as I can figure out.

Can we get a coherent well thought out clarification -- or not?

I agree with you.
My concern is that it borders on a type of censorship, heavy-handed controls. I could be wrong in my concerns, but this has happened before.

Trump himself inserts himself into so many controversial things it's almost impossible to adequately discuss them with a ban on mentioning Trump.

I am sure some people see the bs TDS, but let us all be honest -- DJT just won't stfu about things. He invites controversy etc. He feeds the frustration people have with his presence being inserted into most political conversations. It's Me, Me, Me, ME, ME.

So, you want to whine to the entire forum that you were dinged for being Off Topic in this thread:

The topic of that thread has nothing to do with Trump. It clearly states that Kamala Harris and her endorsement of a California bill is the topic. If you want to discuss Trump, make a thread of your own or find one about him to post in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back