Merging the Monkey Threads...maybe?

Bitching about a waste of threads and you go and make a thread in current events about too many threads? Are you fuckin retarded?

Bitching about a waste of threads and you go and make a thread in current events about too many threads? Are you fuckin retarded?

Ok, I'll put you in the "I like all these threads" category
ok but are you fuckin retarded? THATS the issue at hand...

Thats not an issue in at or on any hands. You like the threads. I get it. You dont have to be such a slimy c**t about it. Was the Gorilla a friend?

Well....TheDoctorisIn usually goes all wannabe drill sergeant on me and makes all kinds of poser douche bag tough guy comments toward me trying to flex his sweet mod skills when I happen to male a duplicate thread.

I'm sure he's pressing his mod uniform and getting ready to go R. Lee Ermey on someone from mom's basement.

Gorillas are not monkeys. If CC is going to bit*h and moan about it, he ought to maybe at least attempt some rudimentary accuracy in his thread title.

Gorillas are not monkeys. If CC is going to bit*h and moan, he ought to at least offer some rudimentary accuracy in his thread title.

Really? Thats all you got?

OgbVDqU.gif

Retarded would be too much intelligence for that shill.

Ohhhh, I thought you were talking about all the threads about the shootings in chicago.

Forum List

Back