Meritocracy is a tool of whiteness claims math professor

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-1-9_9-5-0.png

• A math education professor at Brooklyn College contends in a recent academic article that “meritocracy” in math classes is a “tool of whiteness.”

Meritocracy is a ‘tool of whiteness,’ claims math professor
------------------------------------------------------------

These professor have mental illness, and to think the sick are teaching your kid to be just like them isn't that special.

Math itself is a tool of whiteness. We used it to land on the moon.

View attachment 170753

• A math education professor at Brooklyn College contends in a recent academic article that “meritocracy” in math classes is a “tool of whiteness.”

These professor have mental illness, and to think the sick are teaching your kid to be just like them isn't that special.
Meritocracy is a feature of white culture, and I am proud of that.

• Banned
View attachment 170753

Gotta love it ---->
"Teachers who claim color-blindness...are, in effect, refusing to acknowledge the impact of enduring racial stratification on students and their families."

Yep, “you’re/we’re different and we won’t let you forget it, because believing we are all equal and can succeed on our own merits crushes Dems agenda.”
View attachment 170753

Gotta love it ---->
"Teachers who claim color-blindness...are, in effect, refusing to acknowledge the impact of enduring racial stratification on students and their families."

View attachment 170753

I must admit, that with my White Privilege I must pay at least $7,500 every quarter for the dividends that I get from my stock portfolio. Thank God for my meritocracy in math, so I can figure out what needs to be paid...

Yep, “you’re/we’re different and we won’t let you forget it, because believing we are all equal and can succeed on our own merits crushes Dems agenda.”
View attachment 170753

Gotta love it ---->
We are not all equal, that is the dumbest notion people have nowadays.

View attachment 170753

Gotta love it ---->
America was not founded on every man being equal, but so every man could have an equal opportunity to make something of themselves with God's given talents. But then along came the liberals and you didn't build that, or you are a victim so cant make it in America..

View attachment 170753

Gotta love it ---->
America was not founded on every man being equal, but so every man could have an equal opportunity to make something of themselves with God's given talents. But then along came the liberals and you didn't build that, or you are a victim so cant make it in America..
That, I agree with

Thanks for saying it better than me.
View attachment 170753

Gotta love it ---->

Thanks for saying it better than me.

Gotta love it ---->
I figured you didn't mean it the way you put it...I've seen your posts and you don't sound like a neo-egaliatarian.

Math itself is a tool of whiteness. We used it to land on the moon.

Even the tool of whiteness is a tool of whiteness. NASA even paints those Saturn Vs white. It all comes back to whites being bad, they are the cause of everything wrong in the world. The fact that the history books are FULL of white people from Socrates, Democritus, Galileo, Newton, and Kepler, to Edison, Tesla, Einstein and Ford creating great inventions and making great discoveries down through the ages is proof enough that whites have been a huge problem all along. Time to elevate those who have never done anything to greatness by virtue of their "entitlement" to counter all of that "white privilege."

Forum List

Back