Merkel, Putin clash over Navalny on her last trip to ulus of juchi ( "russia")

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
what EU/USA Free world ´d do in order to stop Putin even to think to Navalny in prison ?

"
"We ... spoke about the depressing situation of Alexei Navalny," the German leader told reporters after the talks.

"I have demanded once again from the president to release Navalny and I have made it clear that we will remain on the case," she said.

Putin rebuffed Merkel's remarks, while not identifying Navalny by name and referring to him only as the "subject".

That means nothing. The Germans are eager to develop economic cooperation with Russia. All other are empty words.

That means nothing. The Germans are eager to develop economic cooperation with Russia. All other are empty words.
EU /Germany has very limited economic cooperation with juchi ulus , and Moscow hates it

EU /Germany has very limited economic cooperation with juchi ulus , and Moscow hates it
Get real, man. The current sanctions don't work. Russia hasn't backtracked on any serious issue - suppression of the opposition, Nord Stream 2, Syria, Ukraine, Belorussia. Now, it tries to have a say in Afghanistan.

Get real, man. The current sanctions don't work. Russia hasn't backtracked on any serious issue - suppression of the opposition, Nord Stream 2, Syria, Ukraine, Belorussia. Now, it tries to have a say in Afghanistan.

"The current sanctions don't work. "
TV.ru myth, if they dont work why Moscow imperialist thugs them so much ?

"The current sanctions don't work. "
TV.ru myth, if they dont work why Moscow imperialist thugs them so much ?

Tell me where they backtracked from? Crushing the opposition, Nord Stream 2, Syria, Ukraine, Belorussia?

Forum List

Back