🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray should not be allowed to do the investigation

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
For sure the last people who should be doing the investigation into the attempted assassination of President Trump should be Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray, both of whom have demonstrated not only corruption in carrying out of their duties, but malicious extreme bias with it comes to Donald Trump:

Excerpt:

"The White House, Congress, and FBI immediately announced investigations into how a 20-year-old who couldn’t make his high school gun team nearly killed the former and potentially future leader of the free world Saturday. In a city as corrupt as Washington, D.C., “investigation” is politico-speak for “cover-up."

That goes double for Merrick Garland or Chris Wray, the heads of the DOJ and FBI, respectively. Any investigation into this assassination attempt from which they do not recuse themselves is irrevocably poisoned. In fact, any involvement even from their headquarters and D.C. offices is a sure sign the investigations are cover-ups. It’s not even clear that field offices are credible investigators. The best option would be a genuinely independent commission or special prosecutor. . ."

How stupid is it for the ones charged to look into possible misconduct by the DOJ and/or FBI would be the heads of those two departments/agencies? Or to allow them to do the investigation into the attempted assassination of a political opponent they have both been weaponized to take out of the campaign?

The only one who would be a worse choice to head an investigation in this case would be Mayorkas.

Last edited:
For sure the last people who should be doing the investigation into the attempted assassination of President Trump should be Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray, both of whom have demonstrated not only corruption in carrying out of their duties, but malicious extreme bias with it comes to Donald Trump:

Excerpt:

"The White House, Congress, and FBI immediately announced investigations into how a 20-year-old who couldn’t make his high school gun team nearly killed the former and potentially future leader of the free world Saturday. In a city as corrupt as Washington, D.C., “investigation” is politico-speak for “cover-up.

or

How stupid is it for the ones charged to look into possible misconduct by the DOJ and/or FBI would be the heads of those two departments/agencies? Or to allow them to do the investigation into the attempted assassination of a political opponent they have both been weaponized to take out of the campaign?

The only one who would be a worse choice to head an investigation in this case would be Mayorkas.
For Sure

Exactly what I've been saying. We need INDEPENDENT EXPERTS participating in the examination of ALL of the devices and accounts of Crooks. Myorkas and Wray have proven that they are tools of the Democratic Party and will stonewall, hide or delete any data that makes the Democrats look bad. They have zero credibility.
I would respond to your post, but I don't respond to questions that are under investigation

Some of us have argued for years that entities should not be able to investigate themselves.

We might not be here today if people had cared then.

The whole point of running a False Flag is because you have the back- up official narrative to misdirect the Sheeple .
This False Flsg has worked perfectly so far .
For Deep State .

They have destroyed the Dumbo party and got the Sheeple believing that they have won some sort of victory .
By making their real preferred man a popular Hero .

Help us from Stupid and Gullible people .

I hope we can count on congress to do this right but I'm not so sure they can with Doogie Houser in charge....
1721158313126.png

Excerpt:

"The White House, Congress, and FBI immediately announced investigations into how a 20-year-old who couldn’t make his high school gun team nearly killed the former and potentially future leader of the free world Saturday. In a city as corrupt as Washington, D.C., “investigation” is politico-speak for “cover-up."

That goes double for Merrick Garland or Chris Wray, the heads of the DOJ and FBI, respectively. Any investigation into this assassination attempt from which they do not recuse themselves is irrevocably poisoned. In fact, any involvement even from their headquarters and D.C. offices is a sure sign the investigations are cover-ups. It’s not even clear that field offices are credible investigators. The best option would be a genuinely independent commission or special prosecutor. . ."

That the current administration has said that they would do an "independent investigation" is like trusting a coyote to protect a chicken coop, expecting nothing to happen to the chickens.

That the current administration has said that they would do an "independent investigation" is like trusting a coyote to protect a chicken coop, expecting nothing to happen to the chickens.
Likely the only investigation honorable people will trust would be an independent counsel appointed by the House and approved by the Senate. That would make it much more bipartisan and palatable process to get at the truth. Nobody will trust the truth of government entities investigating themselves, especially when they have already been as corrupt and unconstitutionally partisan as they have been.

I was in the car this morning and CNN had some dem congress critter on that was saying the same thing....Sort of surprised me and I was wondering just what his angle was.

Looks like trust in the .gov investigate apparatus is getting hard to come by, even for dems. ;)

The Warren Commission, the 911 Commission, and this one if Wray, Garland, Speaker Johnson etc. are on it....

all Zionist Fascist Traitors lying to protect the truth of Zionist Fascist TREASON

I was in the car this morning and CNN had some dem congress critter on that was saying the same thing....Sort of surprised me and I was wondering just what his angle was.

Looks like trust in the .gov investigate apparatus is getting hard to come by, even for dems. ;)
Well that honestly doesn't s urprise me that you wouldn't understand the concept of someone wanting laws yo apply to their own side and not just their opposition.

Meh, color me jaded when it comes to dem intentions....They've earned it.
I can say the same about many Republicans. But I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

The difference is that Even though I'm on the left I want to see the law apply equally to democrats as it is Republicans. I'm not sure the same can be said of many Trumpers.

Forum List

Back