Merrick Garland Threatens To Arrest Anyone Who Says His DOJ Is Corrupt

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
WASHINGTON, D.C. — As accusations continue to mount regarding the impartiality of the American justice system, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland threatened to arrest anyone who said his Department of Justice was corrupt.

Though clear evidence was presented by many on the right of DOJ targeting political opponents with questionable charges and harsh sentences while ignoring illegal activity from people on the left, Garland vowed to bring the full weight of the federal government on anyone who dares to question his fairness.

"Anyone who questions the impeccable integrity of my Department of Justice is a danger to democracy and must be arrested," Garland said in a statement. "It's un-American to question my authority. And if you do, you probably need to be indicted for something or other. Don't worry, we'll find something."

Critics of the Justice Department pointed to Garland's statement as further proof of DOJ corruption. "So if I disagree with the conduct of the DOJ and accuse them of being corrupt, I'll get arrested?" asked outraged citizen Josh Norton. "I don't know… that sounds exactly like something a CORRUPT JUSTICE DEPARTMENT would say!"

Norton was then arrested by federal agents and placed in solitary confinement at an undisclosed location, where he will remain despite not being charged with a crime or receiving any official hearing.

At publishing time, the DOJ had attempted to prove its impartiality by presenting Hunter Biden with a $12 parking ticket.

Why is it that the republican version of satire is to project their own behaviors onto their opponents?

To Weatherman2020 , you had me going and ready to research whether that was an accurate quote until I got down to the Babylon Bee source. :) (I didn't note the forum before.)

I was hoping it WAS an accurate quote to add to my collection of evidence that the left's ultimate goal is totalitarian government headed by THEM. The Babylon Bee is brilliant though both in perception of what can be so cleverly satirized and the really great way they write it. All humor must have at least a concept of truth in it, or it just isn't humor at all. There is always that grain of truth in the Bee's satire which is why Twitter banned the Bee. (Elon subsequently reinstated it.)

Lemme know when you start, I'll come double check them for ya.
You're confused, remember? You didn't see them the first time and I had to correct you. It would just be embarrassing for you if I had to do it again.

To Weatherman2020 , you had me going and ready to research whether that was an accurate quote until I got down to the Babylon Bee source. :) (I didn't note the forum before.)

I was hoping it WAS an accurate quote to add to my collection of evidence that the left's ultimate goal is totalitarian government headed by THEM. The Babylon Bee is brilliant though both in perception of what can be so cleverly satirized and the really great way they write it. All humor must have at least a concept of truth in it, or it just isn't humor at all. There is always that grain of truth in the Bee's satire which is why Twitter banned the Bee. (Elon subsequently reinstated it.)
In 6 months we will learn once again the Bee was right.

WASHINGTON, D.C. — As accusations continue to mount regarding the impartiality of the American justice system, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland threatened to arrest anyone who said his Department of Justice was corrupt.

Though clear evidence was presented by many on the right of DOJ targeting political opponents with questionable charges and harsh sentences while ignoring illegal activity from people on the left, Garland vowed to bring the full weight of the federal government on anyone who dares to question his fairness.

"Anyone who questions the impeccable integrity of my Department of Justice is a danger to democracy and must be arrested," Garland said in a statement. "It's un-American to question my authority. And if you do, you probably need to be indicted for something or other. Don't worry, we'll find something."

Critics of the Justice Department pointed to Garland's statement as further proof of DOJ corruption. "So if I disagree with the conduct of the DOJ and accuse them of being corrupt, I'll get arrested?" asked outraged citizen Josh Norton. "I don't know… that sounds exactly like something a CORRUPT JUSTICE DEPARTMENT would say!"

Norton was then arrested by federal agents and placed in solitary confinement at an undisclosed location, where he will remain despite not being charged with a crime or receiving any official hearing.

At publishing time, the DOJ had attempted to prove its impartiality by presenting Hunter Biden with a $12 parking ticket.

You do realize this thread is a felony, right?

Forum List

Back