Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

The politicized DOJ just appointed a special counsel with the power of indictments!!
You live under a rock or are just a common sapsucker??
Go read what happened in Wategate. Trump is heading down the Nixon path....but Nixon was smart and knew when to shut up.

While both Jared and Ivanka made Millions of Dollars while in the White House and the ReNaziKlans say nohing. But OMMG,.......Hunter Biden and his laptop. Grow the fuck up Cons,
Change millions to Billions...thanks to Saudi.

2 things:

1) the house needs to investigate to make sure Biden didn't order Garland to do this.

2) the house needs to make sure none of the material and investigation information that was created during the J6 committee doesn't make its way into the special counsel investigation.

This should be interesting. Most of the investigative work has probably already been done. It will not drag out long.
Smart move. They’re operating as above board as possible with this move.
I believe he was appointed precisely because an indictment is near. The move was meant to create daylight between the political and the legal. Obviously it won’t be received by all that way. But it helps and will be viewed accordingly in history.

Still requires Evidence and Witnesses under oath.
Not some silly ass Whistleblower whose identity is not
known.I think that broke protocol when a Whistleblower
was used to tag Trump's " perfect phone call " with newly
elected President Zelensky..Said Whistleblower was anonymous and
never required to come forward and testify.Just some sneaky
back room House deal where snarky House Intelligence Chair
Adam Schiff somehow immunized this anonymous Whistleblower
who was used as the Basis for Trump's First Impeachment.
Garland himself will be a subject of the New House oversight
Committee.He best be careful what he pulls.
Vindman was the whistleblower. He testified publicly, dope.

It’s the opposite.
Please notice how Durham was left to finish his work without interference.
Well so far as we know. But I'm pretty sure the DOJ has kept a close watch on that, especially if any damage control is necessary.

And they'll keep a very close watch on this new investigator too. Had this been anything other than a political maneuver to destroy Trump they would have just asked Durham to include that in the investigations he is already doing. But this will be their guy, not a Barr appointment, and I'm pretty sure he'll be instructed what crimes he is supposed to 'discover' and pin on Trump.

And no, I'm not saying that as a Trump lover which I am absolutely not, nor am I saying that as a conspiracy nut or hyper extremist partisan. I am saying that as one who has observed what the Democrats have been doing for the last six years and the fact that they have not been honorable about it one single time.

Last edited:
But they weren't shakedown artists.

So....:fu:.
Using his father in law to get Billions is not a shake down artist? You know nothing about the Hunter issue other than what a bunch of lame far right sights post.

But nobody really knows for sure whether or not he can take on Trump and come out of it with his balls intact??
Think of it this way.
Garland has never lost a case in his life. He knows what he is doing and he has no intention of this being his first loss.

Trump has pretty much lost at everything he has ever tried.

Anymore dumb questions?

Well so far as we know. But I'm pretty sure the DOJ has kept a close watch on that, especially if any damage control is necessary.

And they'll keep a very close watch on this new investigator too. Had this been anything other than a political maneuver to destroy Trump they would have just asked Durham to include that in the investigations he is already doing. But this will be their guy, not a Barr appointment, and I'm pretty sure he'll be instructed what crimes he is supposed to 'discover' and pin on Trump.

And no, I'm not saying that as a Trump lover which I am absolutely not, nor am I saying that as a conspiracy nut or hyper extremist partisan. I am saying that as one who has observed what the Democrats have been doing for the last six years and the fact that they have not been honorable about it one single time.
Bullshit much?

Think of it this way.
Garland has never lost a case in his life. He knows what he is doing and he has no intention of this being his first loss.

Trump has pretty much lost at everything he has ever tried.

Anymore dumb questions?
One more. Can Garland move against Trump if Trump still has the power to convince his lowlife'boys' to go to the streets with the guns a blazin?

Garland could literally wind up on the gallows they built for Pence!

You're just not understanding how governments are defeated and then fall Mikey boy.

Not to say that I'm hoping for Garland to make his move early tomorrow morning! Regardless of whether or not America takes their artillery to the streets!

Forum List

Back