Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

Then you have to be gatepost stupid.

Aren't you one of the 6000 year old earthers too?
Once you go ad hominem I know you are not the least bit interested in having a reasoned discussion. So I'll just wish you a lovely evening and move on. Thanks for understanding.

This should be interesting. Most of the investigative work has probably already been done. It will not drag out long.
Tell us again why the GOP needs to not pursue impeachment against China Joe Biden? The Democrats are onto their 7th straight year of nonstop witchhunts bullshit impeachments and FBI raids. The DEMs laid the rules of engagement. Game on. Biden, Garland, Wray and Myorkas ALL need to be investigated and removed.

Once you go ad hominem I know you are not the least bit interested in having a reasoned discussion. So I'll just wish you a lovely evening and move on. Thanks for understanding.
Well beat the drum and hold the phone!
A US message board user is acting like he's/she's offended by a personal attack!!

Think of it this way.
Garland has never lost a case in his life. He knows what he is doing and he has no intention of this being his first loss.

Trump has pretty much lost at everything he has ever tried.

Anymore dumb questions?

ohhhhhh then that's it.....Trump must be so scared!!!:rolleyes-41:

1668818452923.png

The major difference is that the 1/6 Commission CANNOT criminally indict.
The Special Prosecutor CAN!
Do you now grasp the difference?
It is huge.

You don't need a "Special" prosecutor to indict anyone. The vast majority of indictments are done by ordinary, regular garden variety prosecutor.

The idea of a "Special" prosecutor is for headlines, and leaking possibilities, in the political campaign- something both the 1/6 committee and Special prosecutor can do.

One more. Can Garland move against Trump if Trump still has the power to convince his lowlife'boys' to go to the streets with the guns a blazin?

Garland could literally wind up on the gallows they built for Pence!

You're just not understanding how governments are defeated and then fall Mikey boy.

Not to say that I'm hoping for Garland to make his move early tomorrow morning! Regardless of whether or not America takes their artillery to the streets!
Are you calling for armed insurrection against the U.S. Government on a public online forum Karen?

Forum List

Back