Merrick Garland - Will this turn out to be a great irony?

Has anyone caught on to the irony that Merrick Garland, a former pawn in a hyper-partisan battle for a Supreme Court position, is now in charge of the powerful department that is investigating the insurrection, and those who planned and organized it? I wonder what McConnell thinks of this. Hell, he might LIKE it.

And let's remember: This is not about the pawns who were used to carry out the attack, or the many innocent, misguided, paranoid souls who were also there because of the orange con. They will get some basic charges and some punishment because that has to happen. This is about the elites and their lieutenants who manufactured and enabled and planned and incited the whole thing. If that's what happened, of course.

So anyway, this attorney and former prosecutor has been following this whole thing, and addresses the concern (which I've shared) that Garland and the DOJ have been moving too slowly or not at all. Some pretty interesting and hopeful stuff here regarding Garland's methods and history. His point is that Garland is masterful at working behind the scenes and being so thorough and meticulous with his final conclusions that there is little wiggle room for the criminals:

Trump supporters, please note, disclaimer: All of this is fake news and lies and commies and Hitler. Anything the DOJ finds or charges is China and Deep State Nazi Swamp and will be summarily thrown out and laughed at. Nothing to see here. We're just kidding. This is just for fun 'n stuff.

I say this with genuine sincerity, you're being duped. Don't feel bad, we were duped too with the same things said about Barr and the Durham investigation.

You turn pretty much everything into a personal attack.

That's just what you are.

Good.

To be fair, the second one was a personal attack, but really, I mean to help you pull out of this obsession. You really used to be a rather fair minded and objective poster who is now obsessed with this INSURRECTION and TRUMP.

Do you watch CNN and MSNBC all day long or something? Or what? I mean that seriously. It skews brains. Happened to a close family member of mine. We basically had to stage a sort of intervention.

People obsessing about a Synagogue in Texas have no interest in a conspiracy to steal an election and hang the VP.
Bizarre set of values.

i'm not sure how merrick garland's nomination was 'hyper partisan' - when he was always considered moderate & respected by both sides of the aisle.

i love glenn kirschner's videos. he certainly knows what he's talking about, having been DC federal prosecutor for 25 years. although he's stated that there's been enough evidence for some indictments higher up the food chain that we've seen so far ---- he's ALWAYS maintained that not only that 'justice matters'.... but justice is coming.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Oberfuhrer Garland - moderate?

Laughing-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-21.gif

I've felt the same frustration that he's been showing. Last week's indictment was definitely nice to see, and now that I know his history I'm a little more confident.

Whatever the hell happened, one way or the other, we'll probably find out.

No doubt he'll announce mass arrests of anyone who voted for Trump.

Garland and the democrats have a vision for America.

1642434656109.png

Has anyone caught on to the irony that Merrick Garland, a former pawn in a hyper-partisan battle for a Supreme Court position, is now in charge of the powerful department that is investigating the insurrection, and those who planned and organized it? I wonder what McConnell thinks of this. Hell, he might LIKE it.

And let's remember: This is not about the pawns who were used to carry out the attack, or the many innocent, misguided, paranoid souls who were also there because of the orange con. They will get some basic charges and some punishment because that has to happen. This is about the elites and their lieutenants who manufactured and enabled and planned and incited the whole thing. If that's what happened, of course.

So anyway, this attorney and former prosecutor has been following this whole thing, and addresses the concern (which I've shared) that Garland and the DOJ have been moving too slowly or not at all. Some pretty interesting and hopeful stuff here regarding Garland's methods and history. His point is that Garland is masterful at working behind the scenes and being so thorough and meticulous with his final conclusions that there is little wiggle room for the criminals:

Trump supporters, please note, disclaimer: All of this is fake news and lies and commies and Hitler. Anything the DOJ finds or charges is China and Deep State Nazi Swamp and will be summarily thrown out and laughed at. Nothing to see here. We're just kidding. This is just for fun 'n stuff.

No wonder why it's not easy to find kool aide on grocery shelves. You've been hoarding it.

Of course a guy who got screwed over by the GOP for the Supreme Court is going to get a position in the next president's administration/cabinet.

Screwed over?

Oberfuhrer Garland is a radical fascist. McConnell saved the nation by keeping that unqualified scumbag off the court.

Heinreich Himmler had more loyalty to the United States Constitution than Garland does.

I am not surprised that Garland hasn't charged anyone with insurrection during his investigation. I am also not surprised that no GOP officials have been charged. I am a little surprised he turned into such a partisan hack

This just makes conservatives all the happier Mitch didn't give the little Marxist midget the time of day. Remember when the left was saying "You should pick a 'moderate' like Garland now, because after Hillary wins the election, she would pick someone farther left.'? Motto: NEVER listen to the left when it pretends to be looking out for your self-interest.
Actually, I never heard a person say anything like that. You`ve got a lively imagination which is more polite than calling you the liar you are. You`re putting quotation marks around something that was said by nobody.

^ Deranged Democrat ranting complete with 0 self-awareness.

Yeah, I'm more confident that the rats will be flushed out. There's no way people aren't turning, especially with the sheer number of witnesses. It all feeds on itself as you work your way up the ladder.

The only question will be the size of the rats.

A Proud Boy who bragged 'we took the Capitol' pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the January 6 insurrection and is cooperating with prosecutors

Kelsey Vlamis
Dec 22, 2021, 11:16 PM
  • A member of the Proud Boys pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the Capitol riot.
  • Matthew Greene, 34, admitted to coordinating members of the group in order to obstruct Congress.
  • He's the first Proud Boy to plead guilty to conspiracy and is cooperating with investigators.
A Proud Boy who bragged 'we took the Capitol' pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the January 6 insurrection and is cooperating with prosecutors

Y'know, I have no idea what will come from the insurrection investigation or the insurance fraud investigation or anything else.

But it seems to me that this is the one that is the most obvious, the most blatant, the most illegal, and the most provable.

i'm thinking georgia will actually nab donny & will open up the flood gates. i believe then the DC AG will follow suit.

Forum List

Back