Merrick Garland - Will this turn out to be a great irony?

A Proud Boy who bragged 'we took the Capitol' pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the January 6 insurrection and is cooperating with prosecutors

Kelsey Vlamis
Dec 22, 2021, 11:16 PM
  • A member of the Proud Boys pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the Capitol riot.
  • Matthew Greene, 34, admitted to coordinating members of the group in order to obstruct Congress.
  • He's the first Proud Boy to plead guilty to conspiracy and is cooperating with investigators.
A Proud Boy who bragged 'we took the Capitol' pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the January 6 insurrection and is cooperating with prosecutors
Yep, this is how the dominoes start falling.

i'm not sure how merrick garland's nomination was 'hyper partisan' - when he was always considered moderate & respected by both sides of the aisle.

i love glenn kirschner's videos. he certainly knows what he's talking about, having been DC federal prosecutor for 25 years. although he's stated that there's been enough evidence for some indictments higher up the food chain that we've seen so far ---- he's ALWAYS maintained that not only that 'justice matters'.... but justice is coming.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
The leftwing media said he was 'moderate' and well respected on both sides of the aisle. Conservatives didn't. Only leftwiners. They also said that about James Comey, Robert Mueller, and Patrick Fitzgerald. ALL of them turned out to be leftwing partisan hacks. Garland is no different, and he's proving it.

Has anyone caught on to the irony that Merrick Garland, a former pawn in a hyper-partisan battle for a Supreme Court position, is now in charge of the powerful department that is investigating the insurrection, and those who planned and organized it? I wonder what McConnell thinks of this. Hell, he might LIKE it.

And let's remember: This is not about the pawns who were used to carry out the attack, or the many innocent, misguided, paranoid souls who were also there because of the orange con. They will get some basic charges and some punishment because that has to happen. This is about the elites and their lieutenants who manufactured and enabled and planned and incited the whole thing. If that's what happened, of course.

So anyway, this attorney and former prosecutor has been following this whole thing, and addresses the concern (which I've shared) that Garland and the DOJ have been moving too slowly or not at all. Some pretty interesting and hopeful stuff here regarding Garland's methods and history. His point is that Garland is masterful at working behind the scenes and being so thorough and meticulous with his final conclusions that there is little wiggle room for the criminals:

Trump supporters, please note, disclaimer: All of this is fake news and lies and commies and Hitler. Anything the DOJ finds or charges is China and Deep State Nazi Swamp and will be summarily thrown out and laughed at. Nothing to see here. We're just kidding. This is just for fun 'n stuff.

No, but I've sure caught on to your over the top psychotic obsession with anything to do with Jan 6th.

The leftwing media said he was 'moderate' and well respected on both sides of the aisle. Conservatives didn't. Only leftwiners. They also said that about James Comey, Robert Mueller, and Patrick Fitzgerald. ALL of them turned out to be leftwing partisan hacks. Garland is no different, and he's proving it.

Merrick Garland known as moderate and politically connected judge​

Obama's pick for the Supreme Court has repeatedly split with liberal judges during his long career.
By JOSH GERSTEIN
03/16/2016 12:17 PM EDT
Updated 03/16/2016 12:31 PM EDT

even Republicans still in the Senate voted to confirm Garland two decades ago and GOP Senators have been relatively complimentary of Garland — at least until recently.

In an interview just last week, longtime Senate Judiciary Committee member Orrin Hatch of Utah called Garland "a fine man," but predicted he was too moderate to get the nod from Obama.
"He probably won’t do that because this appointment is about the election. So, I’m pretty sure he’ll name someone the [liberal Democratic base] wants," Hatch told Newsmax Friday.

Liberal groups uniformly called on the Senate to give Garland a hearing, but some were less than thrilled by Obama's choice.
Merrick Garland known as moderate and politically connected judge

you don't deal in facts, do you?

Merrick Garland known as moderate and politically connected judge​

Obama's pick for the Supreme Court has repeatedly split with liberal judges during his long career.
By JOSH GERSTEIN
03/16/2016 12:17 PM EDT
Updated 03/16/2016 12:31 PM EDT

even Republicans still in the Senate voted to confirm Garland two decades ago and GOP Senators have been relatively complimentary of Garland — at least until recently.

In an interview just last week, longtime Senate Judiciary Committee member Orrin Hatch of Utah called Garland "a fine man," but predicted he was too moderate to get the nod from Obama.
"He probably won’t do that because this appointment is about the election. So, I’m pretty sure he’ll name someone the [liberal Democratic base] wants," Hatch told Newsmax Friday.

Liberal groups uniformly called on the Senate to give Garland a hearing, but some were less than thrilled by Obama's choice.
Merrick Garland known as moderate and politically connected judge

you don't deal in facts, do you?
Well, except the little midget Merrick has proven himself to be every bit the far-left political hack conservatives said he was. I remember the great Rush Limbaugh calling Garland what he was. So it looks like I deal very much in facts.

Well, except the little midget Merrick has proven himself to be every bit the far-left political hack conservatives said he was. I remember the great Rush Limbaugh calling Garland what he was. So it looks like I deal very much in facts.

lol ... the oxy addicted bloated anal cysted draft dodger el rushbo is nothing but worm bait now.

tutt tutt.

lol ... the oxy addicted bloated anal cysted draft dodger el rushbo is nothing but worm bait now.

tutt tutt.
I'm confident Rush is seeing his eternal reward in heaven right now, given his love for mankind.

I'm confident Rush is seeing his eternal reward in heaven right now, given his love for mankind.
oh now i get it! you're certifiable! that 'splains much.

<psssst>

i'm sure being married 4x does not get a ticket into heaven.

oh now i get it! you're certifiable! that 'splains much.

<psssst>

i'm sure being married 4x does not get a ticket into heaven.
Uh oh. An atheist dood. Notice these people are often highly insulting and just plain not nice. The connection to that and their atheism is NOT a coincidence.

Rush said he became very close to God during his last year of life. I have confidence he ironed out some things from his past. No sin is unforgiveable except the ones you aren't sorry for.

Forum List

Back