Merrick Garland's DOJ trageting catholics as violent extremists

I was raised Roman Catholic and I can assure you that some of them are just plain nuts!

BlueHand.jpg
Self-fulfilling prophesy.

View attachment 761664

Look, I have my issues with Catholicism but this is pure evil once again on display from the crooked Biden administration. Biden and ilk think themselves gods and wish to remove all competition (except Islam and wokeness) no doubt about it
Garland, Wray, Myorkas and Buttigieg ALL NEED TO BE IMPEACHED.

LOL this guy thinking the Da Vinci code is a documentary

Again post proof the man in video #2 did something violent

Do you really think that there has never been violent extremism associated with the Catholic Church?

A violent religious fanatic getting raided is a great use of the FBI's time :thup:
Who is violent? Why is it that Democrats love to raid homes and communities of religion. Clinton had it done in Wako and others as well. What is wrong with you Gestapo style Democrat Party?

Who is violent? Why is it that Democrats love to raid homes and communities of religion. Clinton had it done in Wako and others as well. What is wrong with you Gestapo style Democrat Party?

Some Xians frown on faggots raping kids, so Democrats need to kill them.

Got the memo yet?

Could it be the FBI wanted to target the rabid right rebels who are themselves targeting for recruitment these type of fundamentalist Catholics?

Forum List

Back