Merrick Garland's DOJ trageting catholics as violent extremists

Bullshit, not a single shred of evidence anyone in Biden's cabinet had anything to do with this.
Except all of it listed in OP and the second video where Senator Howley is grilling Garland on the floor and a leaked memo from the FBI

But yeah other than that I guess LOL

:p

Sigh. Another shit for brains lying leftard.

Maybe we need to start thinning the lying leftard population.
Moron, who in Biden's cabinet had something to do with this field office's memo?

View attachment 761664

Look, I have my issues with Catholicism but this is pure evil once again on display from the crooked Biden administration. Biden and ilk think themselves gods and wish to remove all competition (except Islam and wokeness) no doubt about it
Not to mention parents were labeled as terrorists for wanting a say in what happens in their children's schools.

We know Biden, Garland (DOJ), and Wray (FBI) directly worked with the Teachers Union to try to brand as 'domestic terrorists' the parents who opposed tbe sexualization, grooming, and transgender perversion / genital mutilation of our kids.

As far as the branding of Catholics as 'domestic terrorists' / 'threats' and illegally spying on them...

It has now been proven that Garland lied to Congress about this.

Did Biden direct the DOJ & FBI to do this, as he did with attempting to brand parents as 'domestic terrorists?

If not, was it Garland who initiated this on his own?

Was it Wray who brought this to Garland 1st or the other way around?

Do we have a criminal President who poses a serious threat to the Constitution, to Americans, and this country?

Is it that we just have several rogue partisanly weaponized agencies led by criminals / traitors?

Who is at the top of this criminal pyramid / behind this assault on the Constitution, Rule of Law, Americans, and our Democracy?

We know Biden, Garland (DOJ), and Wray (FBI) directly worked with the Teachers Union to try to brand as 'domestic terrorists' the parents who opposed tbe sexualization, grooming, and transgender perversion / genital mutilation of our kids.

As far as the branding of Catholics as 'domestic terrorists' / 'threats' and illegally spying on them...

It has now been proven that Garland lied to Congress about this.

Did Biden direct the DOJ & FBI to do this, as he did with attempting to brand parents as 'domestic terrorists?

If not, was it Garland who initiated this on his own?

Was it Wray who brought this to Garland 1st or the other way around?

Do we have a criminal President who poses a serious threat to the Constitution, to Americans, and this country?

Is it that we just have several rogue partisanly weaponized agencies led by criminals / traitors?

Who is at the top of this criminal pyramid / behind this assault on the Constitution, Rule of Law, Americans, and our Democracy?
Hillary Clinton. Bill has always been too absorbed with sex to know what has been happening. Hillary bought and paid for the Dossier and has murdered people who appose her. Soros is a puppet of hers.

View attachment 761664

Look, I have my issues with Catholicism but this is pure evil once again on display from the crooked Biden administration. Biden and ilk think themselves gods and wish to remove all competition (except Islam and wokeness) no doubt about it

I am a Catholic and I see no issues. If there is a reasonable reason to think a crime has been committed, then they should look into it. There is no evil and no one is crooked. You people seem to think that everyone associated with Republicans is above the law. The fact that this comes from a fake news organization does not help your case. GOP AGs are the crookedest crooks in this country.

Forum List

Back